Nba Players Reject Deal

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
can u say

TARRRRRRRRRRR-

HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #82
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9976 9976
When the season starts, whether it be this season or next season, I'm not buying no NBA related products, not going to any games, not going on NBA.com, I'm not doing anything. I'll just watch the Knicks play on TV and that's it. More people should do this.

I'm in official fu*k the NBA mode
 6 years ago '04        #83
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
does anybody know how long the average nba career is? also the average per year they make?
 6 years ago '06        #84
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,316 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Ldogg310 said:
that 1% = about 100 million dumb a.ss

the athletes understand that they wont be playing forever and EVERYONE cant be on TNT after bball or do radio or talk shows.

they are thinking about the future and every cent matters

the billionaire owners dont give a sh*t, this they play money.
then they should invest their money wisely while they still play, and not be splurging.

theres no reason why ANY nba player should be living pay check to pay check

if we can get by why the fu*k cant they?

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 11-14-2011, 04:39 PM         #85
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 servesurite said:
then they should invest their money wisely while they still play, and not be splurging.

:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #86
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
 ManWithoutFear! said:
so should I trade in that NBA 2K12 now?
why would you trade it in? Shouldn't NBA 2k12 keep your bball loins on sizzle while the season is out?

I'm jussayin
 6 years ago '11        #87
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
I'm put it like this whenever the lockout is resolved it's gone be awhile before the NBA recovers from this. To make matters worse, we may not see another season until 2013 both sides should have never let it get to this point from the start. David Stern needs to step down though.
 6 years ago '04        #88
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 servesurite said:

that is true...

this makes sense to the normal person but they are competitors with egos and they might have thing in there head saying i have to have the biggest,nicest, lavish ____ so they blow their money on crazy sh!t and wonder how they are broke 2 years out the league

some of them want to keep up with their teammates as far as having things but it would be pretty hard to keep up with lebrons/melos/howards checkbook
 11-14-2011, 04:43 PM         #89
deeps3t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50-50 split is the best offer they was going to get, the players are being greedy and will lose eventually. The NBA could just void all contracts and start fresh with different players, it will suck at first but I rather watch replacement players than no nba at all
 6 years ago '05        #90
phil_8705 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 872 872
 servesurite said:

if they were living paycheck to paycheck...they woulda took the sh*tty deal
 6 years ago '11        #91
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 varun313 said:
nobody is bullying nobody dude get that out of your head lol

the owners are not letting players make more than them u have to be an idiot its not the players business the NBA is the owners business the players just play for the owners

50-50 deal is the best they will get in this economy which u people dont put into perspective
your forgetting the the owners already take A BILLION dollars of the top before the revenue even gets split. that's why they had the 57% of the revenue share to the players in the first place. for the owners to take a billion and then still split it 50-50 is ridiculous, especially when you consider the amount of players in the league compared to the 32 owners.

the fact that the players where even willing to settle for 53 shows they were negotiating in good faith.

the owners basically said this is what where offering and if you dont like it, quit. which is what the players did. fact remains they werent givin to many options.
 6 years ago '11        #92
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 deeps3t said:
50-50 split is the best offer they was going to get, the players are being greedy and will lose eventually. The NBA could just void all contracts and start fresh with different players, it will suck at first but I rather watch replacement players than no nba at all
if there was a decent "replacement" player he would have been in the league. thats just stupid.
 6 years ago '10        #93
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Players need to stop bringing up the argument we gave up x. You negotiate CBA's based on economic climate. Your essentially working with a blank slate.
 6 years ago '08        #94
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,032 | Props total: 5112 5112
It is what it is, I feel bad for the rooks but I'm not for cats getting robbed. The big picture has to be fair and none of these owners are starving. If they can't make money they should sell the damn team. A guy who used to be famous said that.

Last edited by Soda Pop; 11-14-2011 at 04:55 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #95
space
space
space
 Soda Pop said:
It is what it is, I feel bad for the rooks but I not for cats getting robbed. The big picture has to be fair and none of these owners are starving. If they can't make money they should sell the damn team. A guy who used to be famous said that.
Majority of them signed enforcement deals already. Yeah I'm sure you would wanna buy a team that doesn't break even or profit. You don't understand nba teams are hobby purchases to a extent. When you starting losing a lot of money you need to make changes.
 6 years ago '04        #96
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
lol at players turning up rocking hoodies and backpacks

strong professionalism
 6 years ago '10        #97
space
space
space
Lol a Kemba walker saying on twitter ...it's okay I'm use to being poor but he signed a deal with under armor
 6 years ago '04        #98
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I dont know how anyone can be on the players side in this situation... Just because they are fu*kin idiots and dont know how to manage their money, thats THEIR problem... Ego? Keeping up with other players in terms of materialistic things? gtfo these guys need to use their brains, but since most of them came out of the hood from high school, they dont have any... fu*kin morons
 6 years ago '05        #99
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
*insert McNulty kicking the cubicle gif*
 6 years ago '05        #100
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,457 | Props total: 25149 25149
....It Is What It Is....Get Your Money,Players.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
167 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy