Nba Players Reject Deal

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6506 6506
so im guessing billups and westbrook are the boardroom goons
 6 years ago '04        #62
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 hooligun said:
lebron gonna take his talent to europe
lebrons gonna take his talents to the local YMCA yammin on 12 year kids...
 6 years ago '08        #63
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Russ369 said:
buy the pc version, rookies are in there
my wack a.ss laptop was giving me like 11 frames per second on 2K12 had to return that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #64
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 BadIntentionz said:
funk it! and funk the players too and there greedy a.ss agents, replace all the nba players with new players pls, players that appreciate that they gettin paid millis just for playing a game many of us play for free/fun on the block, i would give my soul to play in the nba for 1 milli a year lol, replace them all!!!! and let them BEG!!!!! lets see whats jobs they all get after they get replaced, lets see how happy theres lives will be after the nba, i would sooooo love to see this
the nba is a biz.....if you and your partner go into biz and make 5 billion....would you only accept a few thousand a year just because you have fun at work?

this aint McDonalds where the employees just accept a sh*tty wage and be happy. this is a partnership, and if we make a Million..i want my fair share.....
 6 years ago '05        #65
KDE21K 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 245 245
Not gonna lie, i'm starting to wonder how much ya'll have read up about the lockout..you do realize that Stern already filed an unfair labor negotiation claim in August right?? This sh*t is going to get laughed out of court.....
 11-14-2011, 03:53 PM         #66
JimboENT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
Mavs still the champs
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #67
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
Why can't the players have like 60% or 70%? I mean, what the owners do is little compared to what the players do. I'd be trying to start my own NBA where the players eat equally amongst themselves.
 6 years ago '05        #68
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
fu*k the nba and the players i dont care about the business side all i care about is watchin bball its sad that a deal couldnt be done... nobody cares about the fans it is what it is....
 11-14-2011, 03:58 PM         #69
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rapgamerdotcom said:
Why can't the players have like 60% or 70%? I mean, what the owners do is little compared to what the players do. I'd be trying to start my own NBA where the players eat equally amongst themselves.
go ahead give them 70% you fu*kin idiot, and live in a carboard box while they buy 75,000 rings

and 25 mercedes benz that they will never drive
 6 years ago '05        #70
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
I blame the owners solely... There is no way that the owners should expect the players to give back money that the owners gave them in '99.... The fact that the players dropped to 52.5 percent from 57 percent tells you that they were trying to negotiate... The owners hardballed the players and the players said no....

The only problem with this is that the NBA PA should have de-certified by AUGUST 1 at the latest, not NOV 14... The owners would rather lose the season and 95% of their fans rather than give the players a legit deal... If y'all wanted half, should have given half in the previous deal and not 57 percent...
 6 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 rapgamerdotcom said:

im sure the players are paying for their private jets and their hotel rooms for the games

im also sure that they helped build and run the stadiums they play in also(yes i know the fans pay for that too)

6 years ago '04        #72
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 rapgamerdotcom said:
Because the Owners have hundreds of millions of dollars invested in each team and they are losing tens of millions of dollars every year. They have a right to negotiate a deal that will result in them turning a profit on their investments.
 6 years ago '04        #73
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
man the owners are billionares and the players are only millionares why the fu*k ppl acting like they know the cost of sh*t when they dont know sh*t. if them dumb fu*ks want there money back then they need to get it from somewhere else instead of the players. there are always teams that suck and teams that are good. no one can be la or ny because they dont have what those city have. so stop making these lame a.ss teams in these lame a.ss cities stern
 6 years ago '07        #74
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,357 | Props total: 1091 1091
 all3rd said:
I wonder if the players will now start there own league?
it wouldnt happen overnight it would take alot of time and effort and money to organize that if u want to do it right lol thats not happening

these players are too cheap to give out any of their money for something like that
 6 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Ace2125 said:
man the owners are billionares and the players are only millionares why the fu*k ppl acting like they know the cost of sh*t when they dont know sh*t. if them dumb fu*ks want there money back then they need to get it from somewhere else instead of the players. there are always teams that suck and teams that are good. no one can be la or ny because they dont have what those city have. so stop making these lame a.ss teams in these lame a.ss cities stern
so your plan would be to eliminate some teams? then they would both lose. players would lose jobs and the owners would lose a franchise.

not saying its a bad idea but its a lose/lose for some
 11-14-2011, 04:19 PM         #76
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pichito25 said:
seems like the owners are the greedy ones here!
for fu*k sake the players are sh*ttin their pants over 1%...GTFO
 6 years ago '07        #77
varun313 
space
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
yea the deal was so far u fools keep thinking that owners really want all teams to compete and they basically gave n*ggas a hard cap the deal was a.ss and i dont blame the players for not taking the deal. u just cant get bully into taking something cause in the long run sh*t will be worst and that what players are thinking about the long run
nobody is bullying nobody dude get that out of your head lol

the owners are not letting players make more than them u have to be an idiot its not the players business the NBA is the owners business the players just play for the owners

50-50 deal is the best they will get in this economy which u people dont put into perspective
 6 years ago '08        #78
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 DallasTexas said:
Mavs still the champs
[pic - click to view]

same thing i was thinking LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rof l:
 11-14-2011, 04:25 PM         #79
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You get paid an ungodly amount to "play" keyword. These pussies are seriously gonna cry about their money this bad? MMA f!ghters don't get paid a 1/10th of what you do and they put their lives on the line. fu*k basketball, fu*k the owners, fu*k the NBA, but mostly fu*k these greedy players. I hope it's locked out forever!
 6 years ago '07        #80
varun313 
space
space
space
 rapgamerdotcom said:
wow what the owners do is little compared to what the players do huh

so the NBA just runs by itself and the owners just chill dont they?

man you are so stupid lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy