most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,925 | Props total: 1654 1654
lol yeah n*ggas is loving that 0.1 over WTT. Especially that 1 drake stan that is in EVERY Drake related topic to defend his boo lol
 6 years ago '08        #42
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
this album is for heart-broken emotional n*ggas
and i dont mean that offensively, it just clearly is.
its all he raps about.
if you dont relate to crying in your pillow cuz thes.lut you just fu*ked doesnt want to cuddle, youre not gonna really fu*k with this.

6 years ago '04        #43
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
I mean Take Care is the better album..
 6 years ago '08        #44
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
I can understand being 14 to 16 and rocking with this album hard, becuase thats what the bi*ches love and you're trying to get bi*ches I see you little homie.

but being in your mid to late 20's however you see this album for what it is...a girl's record. a record for the bi*ches. I'm sure plenty of you agree that listening to this sh*t by yourself makes you feel soft as fu*k...might as well be listening to K-ci and jojo's greatest hits or boyz II men. If you got your windows down system up blasting this album...you are mad f*ggoty.

just my opinion if you disagree...I don't really care. The undeniable facts of this album are 1.it's soft as fu*k...2.it doesn't bang, doesn't bump, and 3.the lyrics are subpar at best...not to mention 4. 80% of the beats sound the same. try to prove otherwise Stanley.

returnof4eva >>>> take care
just an example of what a real hiphop album should be...or call it an R&B album and I can say the rap features on it blew...except andre's part

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #45
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Sandy said:
I mean id ont like drake but why n*ggas keep posting kendric lamar ugly a.ss in all the drake threads? they not even in the same lane.
kendrick is featured on the album n*gga.
and spits the best verse on the album.
and smh@ judging another mans looks
 6 years ago '11        #46
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400 OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Judging by all the replies it appears many fu*ks were given
 6 years ago '07        #47
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 8874 8874
 YI-Drizzy said:
n*ggas stay quoting wayne
Album still sucks.
 6 years ago '05        #48
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
i'll take big ghost's review...

"son goes by many names b...Drizzy or Aubrey or jus Aubs...n the Artist Formerly Known as Wheelchair Jimmy nahmean. But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....n the muthafu*ka most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet aka The Michael Buble of Rap or that n*gga witta beatin v*gina for a heart that you be hearin on the radio sandwiched between Katy Perry n Lady Gaga joints all day aka Justin Biebers beard n the only n*gga on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands...the v*gina nectar-garglin n*gga who makes lambs look dangerous hisself.....otherwise known as the Human Electric Slide... OctobVariesOwn....Drake."

get off drake's d!ck yo women probly feeling this sh*t but are some of you cats really going to act hard while defending this album? its all just drizzy crying.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #49
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
nah sun...

this a 9.5+ at least

n*ggas aint real..

n*ggas need mo PEOPLEZ
 6 years ago '10        #50
NorCalNocturne 1 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 180 180
Album is dope, Drake is dope :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #51
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,777 | Props total: 11574 11574
 Kid Cunner said:
inb4 everybody who is a hater/mad discredits pitchfork
pitchfork has very solid reviews. thats why they said c4 was garbage. and you didnt agree though???

take care was miles alway better than c4.

time for wayne to hang it up and pass it over.
 6 years ago '07        #52
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3275 3275
How can anyone honestly say that this is a good album? Its fu*king awful. Compared to Comeback Season, So Far Gone, and Thank Me Later, Take Care is straight garbage. When you look at it apart from his other albums/mixtapes its still garbage, recycle bin material.
 6 years ago '04        #53
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 YI-Drizzy said:
WTT was a garbage fu*king album. It was basically the same sh*t as Tha Carter IV in terms of subject matter and at least C4 had some decent lines in it. It was entirely "look at me i'm rich" music. The only reason people think the album is good is because it was made by Kanye West and Jay-Z and everyone is brainwashed by the marketing of the album that it's the most epic sh*t ever when really it's just the same old sh*t on hot beats.

Take Care is actually a great album despite the "softness" of the content, people can actually feel his music. I hope Take Care follows in the footsteps of Tha Carter IV in terms of ethering WTT in sales.
wtt and carter 4 same sh*t ? where did you skinny jeans retards come from ?

All the internet thugs and e-gangsters always come into a drake thread. "oh this n*gga sang a song about love" fake a.ss epimps. You aint hard..
 6 years ago '08        #54
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
They gave Recovery 2.6 i believe.....
 6 years ago '10        #55
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Pitchfork rated GRODT 7.0
Black Album 8.0
Thank Me Later 8.4

6 years ago '07        #56
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3275 3275
 Athavan 789 said:
Pitchfork rated GRODT 7.0
Black Album 8.0
Thank Me Later 8.4

There is no way I believe you, you're making that up. Please tell me you are making that up
 6 years ago '07        #57
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,629 | Props total: 2474 2474
Tonystarks why are you such a lame a.ss d!ck riding f*ggot..idgaf how old you are, your life must be worthless if you idolize and ride drake so tough like you do in your posts..are you just trolling or are you really serious? either way that sh*t is pathetic..i hope you meet drake one day and he just sh*ts on your life...i'm talking like treating you like you're nothing..i wonder what you'd do then i bet you'll still support and go hard for him like the little bi*ch you are
 6 years ago '10        #58
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 ghost8 said:

There is no way I believe you, you're making that up. Please tell me you are making that up
Im not. :banghead: WTF is wrong with the reviewers there.
 6 years ago '04        #59
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,777 | Props total: 11574 11574
 Deniro732 said:
Tonystarks why are you such a lame a.ss d!ck riding f*ggot..idgaf how old you are, your life must be worthless if you idolize and ride drake so tough like you do in your posts..are you just trolling or are you really serious? either way that sh*t is pathetic..i hope you meet drake one day and he just sh*ts on your life...i'm talking like treating you like you're nothing..i wonder what you'd do then maybe you'll still support and go hard for him like the little bi*ch you are : drakehah:
not trolling, thats his real life.
 11-14-2011, 05:21 PM         #60
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pitchfork is pretty good for new music but honestly i dont trust pitchfork for hip hop reviews, they gave paid in full a 7.8 but wtt a 8.5. If you want accurate reviews try rapreviews
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy