Pitchfork Reviews Take Care

most viewed right now
 41
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-14-2011, 08:59 AM         #21
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if Pitchfork gives a positive review to something you like: "haters are mad, Pitchfork is one of the most respected sites on the Internet"

if Pitchfork gives a bad review to something you like: "what the fu*k is a Pitchfork? fu*k do blogs know about hip hop, they just some white hipsters anyway"
 6 years ago '11        #22
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
this the same site that gave the fu*king outlawz like a 6.5 and Cole world a 6.5


gtfoh
 6 years ago '10        #23
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20783 20783
Who didn't expect this though?
 6 years ago '11        #24
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
Pitchfork has different people reviewing different albums so the scores are always going to look inconsistent.
 6 years ago '04        #25
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
 thegoldenhero said:
pitchfork is useless when it comes to rap reviews

this

I cant fu*k with a pitchfork rap review to be honest, positive or negative


as far as take care goes, if I was in drakes demographic I could see how this might be considered a good album

thankfully, I'm not tho. . .I doubt I could see myself listening to the whole album again in its entirety
 6 years ago '07        #26
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
 abstractq said:
as far as take care goes, if I was in drakes demographic I could see how this might be considered a good album

thankfully, I'm not tho. . .I doubt I could see myself listening to the whole album again in its entirety
what are you like 50 years old or some sh*t?
 6 years ago '04        #27
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
no

but im not a female or simp tho and I dont really listen to r&b. . .
 6 years ago '06        #28
SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
avatar space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67062 67062

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #29
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 thegoldenhero said:
pitchfork is useless when it comes to rap reviews


They normally on point for everything else tho..
 6 years ago '10        #30
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
LOL I don't like reviewers who use decimals when grading albums. One album gets 8.5, the other gets 8.6? ...What's the difference? (besides the obvious 0.1) It's fu*king dumb.
 6 years ago '09        #31
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19310 19310
 Mocking Mind said:


They normally on point for everything else tho..
most definitely...for the most part they are a great review site for other genres but when it comes to rap fu*k no
 6 years ago '07        #32
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Slickems said:
if Pitchfork gives a positive review to something you like: "haters are mad, Pitchfork is one of the most respected sites on the Internet"

if Pitchfork gives a bad review to something you like: "what the fu*k is a Pitchfork? fu*k do blogs know about hip hop, they just some white hipsters anyway"
that's usually how it is...but its funny when you go to wikipedia and look up info on albums..pitchfork reviews are usually one of the reviews listed
 6 years ago '11        #33
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
I see a lot of sour people in here
 6 years ago '07        #34
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21243 21243
 Blue Dream said:
Yo it got 0.1 higher on score. You n*ggas really bout to start a stan-war over this?
.............yes
 11-14-2011, 02:28 PM         #35
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTT was a garbage fu*king album. It was basically the same sh*t as Tha Carter IV in terms of subject matter and at least C4 had some decent lines in it. It was entirely "look at me i'm rich" music. The only reason people think the album is good is because it was made by Kanye West and Jay-Z and everyone is brainwashed by the marketing of the album that it's the most epic sh*t ever when really it's just the same old sh*t on hot beats.

Take Care is actually a great album despite the "softness" of the content, people can actually feel his music. I hope Take Care follows in the footsteps of Tha Carter IV in terms of ethering WTT in sales.
 6 years ago '07        #36
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8811 8811
 YI-Drizzy said:
WTT was a garbage fu*king album. It was basically the same sh*t as Tha Carter IV in terms of subject matter and at least C4 had some decent lines in it. It was entirely "look at me i'm rich" music. The only reason people think the album is good is because it was made by Kanye West and Jay-Z and everyone is brainwashed by the marketing of the album that it's the most epic sh*t ever when really it's just the same old sh*t on hot beats.

Take Care is actually a great album despite the "softness" of the content, people can actually feel his music. I hope Take Care follows in the footsteps of Tha Carter IV in terms of ethering WTT in sales.
Only decent lines carter 4 had on it was the tracks Wayne wasn't on
 6 years ago '05        #37
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
both cds are so different cant even really compare i am still listen to WTT and take care why cant they both be dope and we just leave it at that
 6 years ago '11        #38
epik93 
space
avatar space
space
$463 | Props total: 156 156
 Slickems said:
if Pitchfork gives a positive review to something you like: "haters are mad, Pitchfork is one of the most respected sites on the Internet"

if Pitchfork gives a bad review to something you like: "what the fu*k is a Pitchfork? fu*k do blogs know about hip hop, they just some white hipsters anyway"
and to top it off they're indeed the pioneer of the whole cyber music reviewing site afterall.
like n*ggas actually we're the first too review underground MUSIC....like non-commercial music. research...so yeah, they know as much hip-hop as they need to. most y'all rather get reviews from snapback wearing wayne stan than pitchfork? that's what it seems like.


Last edited by epik93; 11-14-2011 at 02:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #39
Da Candy Man 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
album of the year, n*ggas are mad
 11-14-2011, 03:03 PM         #40
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
Only decent lines carter 4 had on it was the tracks Wayne wasn't on
n*ggas stay quoting wayne
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy