Papoose' Worst/Corniest Lines.

most viewed right now
 54
Article inside Rapper Z-Ro arrested for beating girlfriend for hours while holding p..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside They doing too much with these "toys"
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Justin Bieber cancels tour, goes to church then hits man with his truck
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside You've been lied to: 401K IS A SCAM
79 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #61
season 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,411 | Props total: 11 11
I'll put a dot on ur head like www or somesh*t
 4 years ago '12        #62
StickyTubeSocks 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,736 | Props total: 498 498
"Puttin n*ggas in the grave yard, like gangstas partying on a lawn" (thug-rave-yard)

This n*gga is the biggest cornball of them all. His whole discography is a joke
Captain Boogie and 1 others gave props
 
 4 years ago '07        #63
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,884 | Props total: 1114 1114
from a freestlye in 2012, cant remember the name

"BOOGA BOOGA n*gga! its pap the ghost
back to haunt your a.ss like a ghost, cook you like a roast!
and n*ggas look like a ghost, when they see pap with the gat
running straight at them screaming "rat tat tat tat!" (i will shoot!)
Pap the king of NY, you as small like fly,
so you like sh*t n*gga, cause flys sit on sh*t
im not sure why, i saw a bit about it on National Geographic
and Pap national across the geographic (im in Idaho!)
its bout to get graphic, you dont want to see the mac spit
and if Pap the mack spit. your girl bout to grab it
Paps d!ck that is, bet you didnt see that coming
Pap coming on your woman, then doing the dougie
but Pap dont do the dougie, cause thats what homo n*ggas do
but you want to do dougie, cause you a homs3xual
Paps so intellectual, eat dinner at breakfast and vice versa
you going in the herse bra, i like "Boy Meets World" bra (Topanaga holla at a n*gga!)
it was an excellent show in the 90's
you behind me, the weather man trying to fine me
cause im to cold n*gga, pap done with the verse now"

he cant be serious


Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 10-05-2013 at 02:26 PM..
kevS2 and 2 others gave props
 
 4 years ago '12        #64
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 1LynguisticMind said:
"Pap is gully like seagulls, caw caw look over your shoulder
caw caw thats the sound you hear before you lifes over
pap dont play poker but im gonna poke her face (im all in!)
n*gga thats your bi*ch, you mad doggy, you got rabies? (barking)
i got a Mercedes, and got three blondes, like the bradys
you know the bradys, the show in the 70's about a big family
and pap got a big family, like the mob, ima rob, you slob
like its my job, i eat corn on the cob, cape cod is a place in Massachusetts
or is it Maine? who cares ill maime you punk n*gga
pap the top dog you the runt of the litter,
i play twister with your sister (bend over)
fist her, dont kiss her, diss her and never miss her
i dissmiss her like an acquittal, a good movie to watch is chicken little"




 4 years ago '13        #65
Smokingfilla 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,163 | Props total: 4177 4177
Ya'll trippin alot of these are pretty catchy,IIIII might need to cut pap a break.
 4 years ago '07        #66
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,884 | Props total: 1114 1114
"pap goes rarrr! like a lion"
Captain Boogie gave props
 
 4 years ago '13        #67
PrincessCadance 
space
avatar space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 1570 1570
 1LynguisticMind said:
from a freestlye in 2012, cant remember the name

"BOOGA BOOGA n*gga! its pap the ghost
back to haunt your a.ss like a ghost, cook you like a roast!
and n*ggas look like a ghost, when they see pap with the gat
running straight at them screaming "rat tat tat tat!" (i will shoot!)
Pap the king of NY, you as small like fly,
so you like sh*t n*gga, cause flys sit on sh*t
im not sure why, i saw a bit about it on National Geographic
and Pap national across the geographic (im in Idaho!)
its bout to get graphic, you dont want to see the mac spit
and if Pap the mack spit. your girl bout to grab it
Paps d!ck that is, bet you didnt see that coming
Pap coming on your woman, then doing the dougie
but Pap dont do the dougie, cause thats what homo n*ggas do
but you want to do dougie, cause you a homs3xual
Paps so intellectual, eat dinner at breakfast and vice versa
you going in the herse bra, i like "Boy Meets World" bra (Topanaga holla at a n*gga!)
it was an excellent show in the 90's
you behind me, the weather man trying to fine me
cause im to cold n*gga, pap done with the verse now"

he cant be serious
And I used to be a fan of this n*gga at one point...

 4 years ago '11        #68
AngOmusic93 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 315 315
 1LynguisticMind said:
"Pap is gully like seagulls, caw caw look over your shoulder
caw caw thats the sound you hear before you lifes over
pap dont play poker but im gonna poke her face (im all in!)
n*gga thats your bi*ch, you mad doggy, you got rabies? (barking)
i got a Mercedes, and got three blondes, like the bradys
you know the bradys, the show in the 70's about a big family
and pap got a big family, like the mob, ima rob, you slob
like its my job, i eat corn on the cob, cape cod is a place in Massachusetts
or is it Maine? who cares ill maime you punk n*gga
pap the top dog you the runt of the litter,
i play twister with your sister (bend over)
fist her, dont kiss her, diss her and never miss her
i dissmiss her like an acquittal, a good movie to watch is chicken little"
im fu*kin crying
 4 years ago '04        #69
YoungForcers 
space
avatar space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 98 98
pap stays getting disrespected on here who ever brought this thread back now u know u wrong for that


Last edited by YoungForcers; 10-18-2013 at 07:48 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #70
yaobabydaddy 
space
avatar space
space
$4,538 | Props total: 576 576
Makin up lines now? Post the actual freestyles..sh*t sounds fake as hell
 4 years ago '11        #71
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 1601 1601
making up bars just to hate when your favorite southern artist cant even spell thread fail.papoose got ya shaky
Niqqalas Cage slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '12        #72
Edakid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$146 | Props total: 11 11
 StickyTubeSocks said:
"Puttin n*ggas in the grave yard, like gangstas partying on a lawn" (thug-rave-yard)

This n*gga is the biggest cornball of them all. His whole discography is a joke
:rayw hat:
 4 years ago '07        #73
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$38,259 | Props total: 9914 9914
Some of this sh*t made up.... Cuz if yall didn't listen to pap how would n*ggas find so much
sh*t Noone else heard
 4 years ago '10        #74
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,490 | Props total: 114 114
those bars in the op put up aren't bad.
Black Xcellence and 1 others gave props
 
 05-27-2014, 10:14 PM         #75
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump.
 3 years ago '06        #76
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,001 | Props total: 11926 11926
Can't be real
 2 years ago '11        #77
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 T.O.N.Y. said:
Brothers in jail going thru hell
Sisters on the corner selling fruit c*cktail

I remember this thread. Good times my n*gga
 02-03-2015, 03:08 PM         #78
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Like Bart, you're a simp, son"

drake diss
 2 years ago '15        #79
EnigmaticPigeon 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 12193 12193
As a product of Brownsville Brooklyn i'ma always have love for Pap lol But some of these bars are atrocious... That being said he's not as bad as people think. Just needs good beats and a better flow and it would help if he maybe loosened up his voice a bit and didnt sound so scream-ish on the mic.
strungout gave props
 
 2 years ago '12        #80
Melle 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$3,546 | Props total: 1326 1326
thought i was reading a new thread.... then noticed its from 2011
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Yo Lindsay Lohan Is WASHED... Not At The Cleaners.
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Daphne Joy Bikini
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside New Dance taking over instagram
231 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Who the Warriors can thank their offense for.
42 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Thick Rihanna shaking them thangs!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba Billion Dollar Booty Meat
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Kim Kardashian Badonkadonk
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Jul 25 - barber shot in head outside restaurant hours after mocking ri..
271 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy