Nov 13 - Black Waitress Ordered To Only Serve Black Patrons At Applebees

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #81
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
People are funny sometimes. I bet 10 white mofos can walk in a restaurant, not leave a tip, and it'll be "Damn those as*holes didn't tip me". But let one black person not leave a tip and it's automatically "All black people don't tip". Kinda like how bi*ches will get drugged, gang-raped, and beaten by all kinda white dudes, yet still give them the time of day. But these same wh0ores will refuse to go out with a black guy because they "had a bad experience once".

I tip, and tip well, all the time. But what fu*ks the game up is someone can already have this fu*ked up mentality of "Black people don't tip" and end up not giving the best of service because of that fu*ked up expectation. Then when they don't get the tip because of the sh*tty service it's "See I told you".
 6 years ago '04        #82
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19914 19914
I remember tipping 50 cents for chinese food delivery. One time a nickel!

If its a $20 - $30 dollar delivery I give em a dollar or two...if they lucky.
 11-16-2011, 03:06 PM         #83
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing about tipping for me is, sometimes things aren't the waiter/waitress fault, I always take that into consideration. Waited tables at a fine dining place in college, some things are out of your hands when doing the job. Like you have two people call off and you are scrambling from one side of the restaurant to the other side, service will suffer. Not everything is so black and white. I had people bi*ching at me about stuff that was out of my control. Cooks screwed the food up, oh that is the servers fault, so even though I did nothing wrong, my tips reflected the cooks screw ups. That is what people don't take into consideration. Servers became the fall guy/gal for any screw ups. I tip 15% basically no matter what. 25% with good service and higher with really good service. If you leave your tip based on service, then reward the server for doing an exceptional job, not just leaving the standard rate.
 6 years ago '11        #84
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 pu$$y said:
that's definitely a bad tip fam
it's not THAT bad is my point. im a server and really i can't get too mad cuz 15% is typical, they're only tipping 2% less, which is $1.20 less than what is acceptable. believe me, if you wanted to say fu*k you with with the tip, $5 is a much better way to do it.

Last edited by NateRight; 11-16-2011 at 03:31 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #85
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 canesin2099 said:
The thing about tipping for me is, sometimes things aren't the waiter/waitress fault, I always take that into consideration. Waited tables at a fine dining place in college, some things are out of your hands when doing the job. Like you have two people call off and you are scrambling from one side of the restaurant to the other side, service will suffer. Not everything is so black and white. I had people bi*ching at me about stuff that was out of my control. Cooks screwed the food up, oh that is the servers fault, so even though I did nothing wrong, my tips reflected the cooks screw ups. That is what people don't take into consideration. Servers became the fall guy/gal for any screw ups. I tip 15% basically no matter what. 25% with good service and higher with really good service. If you leave your tip based on service, then reward the server for doing an exceptional job, not just leaving the standard rate.

I think everyone should work in the service industry at least once in their life, see how things are on the other side. That's why servers in restaurants are so territorial of their tables. Cuz if someone screws up they get the shaft. speaking as a server, if you leave a good tip and i see you again, you better believe you'll get some good a.ss service from me when you come in again.
 6 years ago '05        #86
FixurFace 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
really lets stay on topic
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy