Nov 13 - Black Waitress Ordered To Only Serve Black Patrons At Applebees

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
i tip at least 20% when i go out, i do my best to break the negative stereotype that black people dont tip whenever i can
 6 years ago '05        #62
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,891 | Props total: 5710 5710
nobody tips in australia,sh*t i didnt even tip when i was in the states
 6 years ago '11        #63
Chase D 59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,223 | Props total: 75 75
 klm1015 said:
I was at cheddars a few weeks ago w my girl waiter forgot to put our order and would only talk to my girl because i was fuming. then dude said they lost it until the kitchen manager told us dude never put it in. I refused to pay for the meal after waiting well over an hour and left dude a quarter tip

I would have done the same.
 6 years ago '05        #64
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 sleep23rd said:
someones mad........... ...but at the end of the night...........my account will still have 6 figures... so keep cryin.... better holla at ya boss...
If you made 6 figures, you'd tip.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
i always tip 20-25% but i hate that sh*t when restaurants include gratuity in your bill..
"$x for food, $x for tax and oh yea 15% we are charging you for gratuity"
im waiting for the day when i get some as*hole server so i can take the check to his manager and get that sh*t changed to %1

edit: i also like how nobody is talking bout the story and just going on bout how black people dont tip hahaha

Last edited by Bossalinie; 11-15-2011 at 03:34 PM..
 11-15-2011, 03:42 PM         #66
Watkotw3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some people just rude
 11-15-2011, 03:56 PM         #67
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canadians and Blacks usually don't tip
 6 years ago '05        #68
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
^^not too sure on the rest of Canada but in Vancouver it seems like we tip for everything...every place seems to have a tip jar...booze, food, taxis
 11-15-2011, 04:49 PM         #69
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champlain said:
^^not too sure on the rest of Canada but in Vancouver it seems like we tip for everything...every place seems to have a tip jar...booze, food, taxis
Well I am both Canadian and Black so I got some experiences. When I was in the states during the summer, I usually noticed us black people would barely tip or not tip at all. It happened in several spots and left me . In Toronto, the folks up there don't usually tip due to the high wages servers get. There getting paid like 9.50/hour and so people don't tip as often.

In the states the pay is extremely mediocre and so tipping is encouraged
 6 years ago '04        #70
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
Outstanding service = 25% +
Good service = 20%
Mediocre service = 10-15%
sh*tty service = 0-5%

That's the industry standard. $1 for every $5 on the bill. And if you fools can't tip 4 bucks on a $20 tab, you should not be going out. Stick to McD's or Taco Bell
 6 years ago '05        #71
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
^^^i hear ya bro

I think some ppl just dont tip, i would never not leave a tip.

But with sh*tty service, i will only leave 10-15%, with good service it is 20 and up

and while i am in a club/bar I put down my credit card, that way i am not always giving them change
 11-15-2011, 05:07 PM         #72
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Outstanding service = 25% +
Good service = 20%
Mediocre service = 10-15%
sh*tty service = 0-5%

That's the industry standard. $1 for every $5 on the bill. And if you fools can't tip 4 bucks on a $20 tab, you should not be going out. Stick to McD's or Taco Bell
This. They hell these cheap bastards going out if they can't tip a couple bucks. Take those couple bucks you saved and keep yo a.ss at greasy a.ss Mcdonalds.
 6 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 champlain said:
^^^i hear ya bro

I think some ppl just dont tip, i would never not leave a tip.

But with sh*tty service, i will only leave 10-15%, with good service it is 20 and up

and while i am in a club/bar I put down my credit card, that way i am not always giving them change
yea I think at a bar it's different. If I pay cash, I usually just leave $1-$2 per drink. If it's something like 4.15, I'll just leave 6. I mean the extra .85 isn't going to break my bank, but giving the bartender that extra buck will make her happy.
 11-15-2011, 05:12 PM         #74
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:

were you on your period during this time? was it raining when you was keying up another n*ggas car, getting ya weave all wet? unreal a.ss n*gga..
maybe you're the type of dude to do nothing when someone disrespects you by handing you pennies and nickels that will weigh your fu*king pants down that only amount to 40 cents when you're wasting YOUR GAS (more than 40 fu*king cents) to deliver his sandwich. So you'd pay money to deliver someone a sandwich? did i mention it was pouring raining too and when I knocked on the door I greeted normally like, "Hey, how are you doing?" and he scoffed and replied "Better than you obviously" and then handed me fu*king 40 cents in pennies in nickels when he's got a fu*king brand new Benz parked in the driveway?

fu*kin right i'm keying that sh*t. Miss me with that sh*t, If i didn't need money and that job I would of straight knocked him out but that would of got me fired.

@ this f*ggot talking about "shouldn't of got that sh*tty job" do you know what year this is? Do you understand this economy? do you understand 20% of the nation is unemployed? lemme guess I should just sell drugs right? go suck a d!ck with aids on the tip you lil f*ggit
 6 years ago '05        #75
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
yea I think at a bar it's different. If I pay cash, I usually just leave $1-$2 per drink. If it's something like 4.15, I'll just leave 6. I mean the extra .85 isn't going to break my bank, but giving the bartender that extra buck will make her happy.
yea no doubt.

But i started to notice, in Vancouver a average drink is 6 bucks, i would always leave 10 just to make it easy. Now i am not cheap but i figure that is way too much so i started putting down my card, then at the end i leave 30-40 percent depending on how the bartender is treating me
 6 years ago '11        #76
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 I k!ll TREES said:
I only tip big when my waitress/waiter earns it...

If my drink aint hitting empty... if they are making conversation and seem like good people then ill tip because it builds a type of bond ya smell...

I remember like 3 weeks ago me and my boys went to korean bbq down in korea town in LA... Our bill was like 60 bucks... ordered a full duck and everything and split the bill on four heads....

Our waiter took forever... We had to ask for every refil... Plus he was all around slow... we sat for about 20 mins before he even checked if we wanted the check... we all tipped 2 dollars each... 8 dollars for a 60 dollar bill... I remember walking to the car and all of us laughing at his salty a.ss and his other homie looking at us like while we were getting in the car...

If the service aint good neither is the tip....

I told that n*gga... you want a tip... Dont eat yellow snow
if you wanna tip bad you should've gave him 5. 8 dollars is 13%, i don't call that a bad tip
 6 years ago '11        #77
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 Sandy said:
I've never understood the thought process in tipping. Most be an American thing, as far as im concerned its their job to wait on me and I'm not paying anybody anything to do what is expected of them.
and that's why whenever i see a group of europeans/asians come in a don't bother giving them great service. they tip like sh*t, so why should i try when it doesn't matter?
 6 years ago '04        #78
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 DJ Maximum said:
I always tip good based on the service if my bill is 16 I leave 6 bucks...
Lying a.ss n*gga, aint nobody tipping 40% in this economy.
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 NateRight said:
and that's why whenever i see a group of europeans/asians come in a don't bother giving them great service. they tip like sh*t, so why should i try when it doesn't matter?
yea I wouldn't say blacks. I would say any type of foreigner is the worst tipper. Mainly because the difference in customs.
 6 years ago '04        #80
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 51 51
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
yea I wouldn't say blacks. I would say any type of foreigner is the worst tipper. Mainly because the difference in customs.
Yeah, like dutch people...cheapest ever...ever heard the saying, "lets go dutch"...haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy