Nov 13 - Black Waitress Ordered To Only Serve Black Patrons At Applebees

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-14-2011, 09:57 PM         #41
hate_me_now 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing that is funny to me is she says she only filed the lawsuit after being fired? so, I guess that meant had she kept her job she wouldn't of filed the lawsuit? Hmm... something smells stank here, I'm not saying it didn't happen but if it really did happen why did she only file after she got fired and why did she get fired in the first place?
 11-14-2011, 09:59 PM         #42
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people who keep using the age old, "I only tip if the earned it" excuse is just something they say to try and justify them being a broke little f*ggot. EVERYONE tips. Why? Because that person serving you... is earning about 4 dollars an hour, maybe not even. Depends on the place, some only get 2.50. If you're really lucky it's somewhere around 5.

Now imagine having to deal with little idiot f*ggots like yourself for an hour and wait on you hand and foot and get what you want for 3.50 an hour... and then you leave with the table all a mess.

Think about that.

THAT's why people tip. If someone is sh*tty at their job, you tip them bad. Which means 10% or under if you really want to fu*k them. Otherwise 15-20%

Like someone else said, if you complain about tipping because you're broke... WHY THE fu*k ARE YOU EATING OUT THEN
 6 years ago '09        #43
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
I was at cheddars a few weeks ago w my girl waiter forgot to put our order and would only talk to my girl because i was fuming. then dude said they lost it until the kitchen manager told us dude never put it in. I refused to pay for the meal after waiting well over an hour and left dude a quarter tip
 11-14-2011, 10:12 PM         #44
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the kats who don't tip, would you mind paying double for the meal that you eat now to not have to tip?
 11-14-2011, 10:18 PM         #45
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
when i worked in delivery, the only consistent group of people who didn't tip were blacks. broke a.ss mexicans, broke a.ss rednecks all tipped. although this one white dude who was obviously high as fu*k and the whole house was like a drug house, dude tried to tip me with pennies and nickels that came out to maybe 40 cents or something, he started handing it to me and i just let it fall all over his floor and walked off. he started cussing and sh*t and i just laughed. if i was a d!ck i could of snitched but i don't roll like that. i did key his new benz in the drive way tho

were you on your period during this time? was it raining when you was keying up another n*ggas car, getting ya weave all wet? unreal a.ss n*gga..
 6 years ago '06        #46
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 sleep23rd said:
but u really do tho
I do
 6 years ago '07        #47
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
I don't understand the argument that someone deserves a tip because they make xx dollars an hour, they make less than minimum wage because tips are factored in, etc etc.

Then quit your fu*kin job and go flip burgers somewhere so you don't have to deliver/serve serve food to customers and rely on tips to make the fill minimum wage. If you are a waiter or delivery person and you don't make anything in tips, then your service sucks or your personality is dog sh*t.

I am a good tipper in most cases, but if the service sucks or you act like you are taking a tip for granted and you arent earning anything extra from me.. I will purposely dig out some change and leave you 8 cents or something stupid just to let you know you suck
 6 years ago '10        #48
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Got Cheeve? said:
people who keep using the age old, "I only tip if the earned it" excuse is just something they say to try and justify them being a broke little f*ggot. EVERYONE tips. Why? Because that person serving you... is earning about 4 dollars an hour, maybe not even. Depends on the place, some only get 2.50. If you're really lucky it's somewhere around 5.

Now imagine having to deal with little idiot f*ggots like yourself for an hour and wait on you hand and foot and get what you want for 3.50 an hour... and then you leave with the table all a mess.

Think about that.

THAT's why people tip. If someone is sh*tty at their job, you tip them bad. Which means 10% or under if you really want to fu*k them. Otherwise 15-20%

Like someone else said, if you complain about tipping because you're broke... WHY THE fu*k ARE YOU EATING OUT THEN
miss me with that bullsh*t. if you give bad service with atttitude you aint getting no tip. you are supposed to earn that sh*t. and newsflash, not all cheap people are broke. plenty of well off and rich people dont believe in tipping. you don't reward someone just because they choose a sh*tty job. you reward them if they are courteous and nice. if you're rude and don't do your job right, you aint getting no tip. so fu*k outta here with your crying a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 5 5
lady is a racial remark? oh okay. #DUMB. Just go to another restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #50
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 S W A N; said:
The way i see it....if you dont wanna tip then you should eat at home. And if you dont tip i suggest you not eat at the same place twice. Wait staff dont forget who people who dont tip.
But every time I sit down at a restaurant, I intend to leave a tip. I go into the meal expecting to leave a tip.

Every now and then, a server just changes my mind and I say "well fu*k you too" after they mess up my order and give me attitude about fixing it or drops off our food and disappears until they bring a bill.
 6 years ago '05        #51
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 MrBenrexi said:
OH yeah and this bi*ch is lying, she was prolly fired for stealing chicken fingers.
 6 years ago '06        #52
Snoopy718 
space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #53
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 sleep23rd said:
someones mad........... ...but at the end of the night...........my account will still have 6 figures... so keep cryin.... better holla at ya boss...
I'm mad for the people that have to serve you. And :lmao: at 6 figures. I bet you don't even know what 6 figures looks like in a bank account. But if on the off chance you do, it's a damn shame you have all that money but you can't even tip 20%. sh*t it's 2011 and it's hard times, so I don't tip for sh*t. But I got 6 figures in my bank account. hahaha ok "playa" ok

Like J said "money can pay for school, but you can't buy class"

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 11-14-2011 at 11:35 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #54
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
i usually tip 50-75% at the bar. those bartenders will remember that the whole night and take care of you first regardless of who's up there in line. then that makes getting pus*y that much easier if u need to buy a drink for a bi*ch..
 6 years ago '09        #55
Thibodaux 
space
space
space
$44 | Props total: 0 0
excuse me mam, u charged us gratuity and it was only four of us after u seen we had left u a tip.....??? So we all ask for go plates and drinks one by one every 5 mins when they got busy....
 11-15-2011, 09:07 AM         #56
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeyCobra said:
do you get pissed if i leave a $1.20

i always leave the change, but i throw $1 or $2 depending on how many drinks i got and sh*t, but my friends always tell me its rude to leave change, even if i am still throwing a buck or two, i just dont want 20 cents, then 40, then 60, and so on, cause im not gonna buy a drink with change.

Hell nah man, if everybody was like you I would still be doing it full time. I have a cash drawer and can convert change to bills.

I just get salty a little bit when someone puts all the folding type money in their pocket and hits me with the jinglers. MOst people who do that don't know better though I guess.

And as far as the "I dont need to pay anyone to do their job" set you are gonna pay one way or the other. If restaurants start paying people 11$/hr to wait tables every price on every menu is going significantly up.

Last edited by MrBenrexi; 11-15-2011 at 09:12 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #57
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
I tip based on service. Gratuity is not guaranteed and its something that is earned. I always tip but if they want lil extra they better put in just that, a lil xtra effort. If your job is to wait tables, check on diners, refill drinks and sh*t why you standing against the wall with your coworkers most likely talking sh*t instead of keeping my cup full? I used to be a waiter and yeah every now and then you get a sh*tty ti[p that you worked hard for more but comes with the territory.
 6 years ago '11        #58
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
While I do believe everyone should tip, if you give me sh*tty service,you get a sh*tty tip.
Also that "black people don't tip" stereotype is bullsh*t. But I have had waiters give me sh*tty service most likely because of that. So that $0.62 tip is ya own fault.

And them chinese restaurants, soon as you walk in all the servers got these looks on their faces like"these cheap black bastards ain't gonna tip". So as we're walkin out, the looks on our faces say "fu*k yo tip".
 6 years ago '06        #59
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,451 | Props total: 2645 2645
 foshomoney said:
that wouldn't be racism because in america racism is more about european imperialism. In the UK that would be racist because racism there is more about tribalism. Anymore elementary questions?
That is the most ignorant statment ever

Yes, racism isnt just putting down black people, its putting down any race idiot...
 11-15-2011, 12:49 PM         #60
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
I guess they didnt want her to get tipped

too soon?

But nah farreal "most" black people dont tip for sh*t I see it a lot. I always tip good based on the service if my bill is 16 I leave 6 bucks...
What you want a cookie? Shut yo dumb a.ss up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy