Nov 13 - Black Waitress Ordered To Only Serve Black Patrons At Applebees

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 101 101
 shadymilkman said:
I only tip well if the serivce is really good, I can't afford it. Not my fault that waiters make 2.70 an hour.
if you cant afford it then dont go out to eat.

i work in this business also.
honestly, if i know u tip like crap your going to get crappy service from me.
and if u want a delivery and i know u dont tip, expect to wait longer.
 6 years ago '10        #22
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Sammyboi22 said:
I deliver pizza currently because I dont really have any ambitions and am looking for a real career that will use my degree. I remember I delivered one far as sh*t right into the hood. It was like 48.80 and dude gives me 50$ like there you go man. I slid the .20 back into his hand and took the dollar like peace dude. He was like "oh its like that homie?" I just laughed and hit him with the
why give him 20 cents back, if he gave you a $50, i use to deliver for 2 different places, and we didnt get our tips till the end of the night, we just kept all the money on us, so that 20 cents justs adds up with all the other change at the end of the night
 6 years ago '04        #23
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Sandy said:
I've never understood the thought process in tipping. Most be an American thing, as far as im concerned its their job to wait on me and I'm not paying anybody anything to do what is expected of them.
Waiters, bartenders, etc. get paid like 3.50/hr. Most of that goes to taxes anyway so their paycheck is like 1.02. I worked in restaurants for 15yrs. I seriously had a 0.01 paycheck one time. It's like, why even waste the paper? But yea service industry works live on tips alone.
 6 years ago '09        #24
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
This this thread turn into black people don't tip instead of the lady racist boss
 6 years ago '09        #25
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1107 1107
Agreed about waiters living on tips. My friend's mom used to work as a waitress and only got paid $2.50 an hour, however, there were days where should would bring home $100 in tips.. just for that day

Personally I feel like you should always tip. But here we only tip $2-3 no matter how big the meal is sometimes $5 if the service is exceptional. Different strokes for different folks, not everyone can afford to give a nice tip, especially if it's optional.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 11-14-2011 at 09:13 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #26
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
yall n*ggaz trippin...yall better take that fu*kin change............... this economy bad.... jews r cheap and they r rich...fuk u tryin to prove..tip a n*gga whateva u feel.... he/she dont like it?? oh well... u shouldn't have took a job that pays under the minimum wage entitlement..... u should quit being a lil bi*ch and take ur employer to court for violating employment wage regulations.... quit cryin bout how cheap n*ggaz r in 2011...it's 2011 ...everyone tryin to save a buck..quit frontin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #27
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Sandy said:
I've never understood the thought process in tipping. Most be an American thing, as far as im concerned its their job to wait on me and I'm not paying anybody anything to do what is expected of them.
Yeah now that I think about it, it doesn't make much sense either.
 6 years ago '04        #28
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 sleep23rd said:
yall n*ggaz trippin...yall better take that fu*kin change............... this economy bad.... jews r cheap and they r rich...fuk u tryin to prove..tip a n*gga whateva u feel.... he/she dont like it?? oh well... u shouldn't have took a job that pays under the minimum wage entitlement..... u should quit being a lil bi*ch and take ur employer to court for violating employment wage regulations.... quit cryin bout how cheap n*ggaz r in 2011...it's 2011 ...everyone tryin to save a buck..quit frontin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if your broke a.ss can't tip, don't go out. Why the fu*k the entire industry has to change because your cheap a.ss is too ignorant to understand some class? Why the fu*k you so special someone should wait on your a.ss for free?
 6 years ago '06        #29
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 Sandy said:
Cool story. If you did that at our restaurant and tried to come back, you'd be recognized and probably wouldn't get served. Do you though, plehboi.
 6 years ago '07        #30
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
i only tip when the service is up to par to deserve it ..i hope this bi*ch suses and gets some $$$
 6 years ago '05        #31
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Maximum said:
I guess they didnt want her to get tipped

too soon?

But nah farreal "most" black people dont tip for sh*t I see it a lot. I always tip good based on the service if my bill is 16 I leave 6 bucks...
I'm black and I tip like crazy because I remember my sister coming home complaining about not making anything from tips. I got some white coworkers that are cheap a.ss sh*t though that don't tip for anything.
 6 years ago '06        #32
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
It'd be hard to pay bills if my boss only let me serve n*ggaz. I said n*ggaz, not blacks.

Last edited by WillScrillz5000; 11-14-2011 at 09:30 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #33
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
15% thats the minimum...
 6 years ago '05        #34
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
Tipping is a must. #KARMA
 6 years ago '07        #35
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And if your broke a.ss can't tip, don't go out. Why the fu*k the entire industry has to change because your cheap a.ss is too ignorant to understand some class? Why the fu*k you so special someone should wait on your a.ss for free?
someones mad........... ...but at the end of the night...........my account will still have 6 figures... so keep cryin.... better holla at ya boss...
 6 years ago '10        #36
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
The amount I tip depends on how good the service is. If I get a stupid, bi*chy waiter/waitress best believe I will put my wallet back in my pocket and dash out the fu*kin' restaurant with the quickness. I've had too many bad experiences with waiters/waitresses. Mainly here in Jersey. but i swear if you go down south the people down there are so fu*king nice. they're usually so happy and welcoming. one time a waitress was this old white lady and i ordered the desserts that come in the little shot glasses. she let me keep the shot glasses n take em home XD best believe we gave her a nice tip.

shiit I even walked inside a mcdonalds in virginia once and i ordered food with no drink and the cashier was like 'u don't want a drink?' and i was like 'nah im good' n he handed me a cup n said 'go get a drink' and i was just dying laughin but i said thank you n gave him a couple dollars n told him to keep it for himself.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 sleep23rd said:
People act like we like giving great service to sh*thead people. I love people who complain about money yet eat out. Do you know how expensive it is to eat out. Dudes ordering 20$ pizzas and crying about being broke.

If you cant afford to tip then take your a.ss to walmart and eat a banquet meal. Im not saying tip someone if the service is horrid. But you should show that you appreciate people bringing you food or drinks. If we didnt get tipped then a restaurant would be a completely different place.
 11-14-2011, 09:49 PM         #38
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i worked in delivery, the only consistent group of people who didn't tip were blacks. broke a.ss mexicans, broke a.ss rednecks all tipped. although this one white dude who was obviously high as fu*k and the whole house was like a drug house, dude tried to tip me with pennies and nickels that came out to maybe 40 cents or something, he started handing it to me and i just let it fall all over his floor and walked off. he started cussing and sh*t and i just laughed. if i was a d!ck i could of snitched but i don't roll like that. i did key his new benz in the drive way tho

6 years ago '06        #39
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 sleep23rd said:
someones mad........... ...but at the end of the night...........my account will still have 6 figures... so keep cryin.... better holla at ya boss...
Like we really give a fu*k.
 6 years ago '07        #40
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
Like we really give a fu*k.
but u really do tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago