Nov 13 - Black Waitress Ordered To Only Serve Black Patrons At Applebees

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
5842 pageviews
95 comments

thetfd 1471 heat pts1471
space
space
$3,602 | Props total: 6156 6156
Nov 13 - Black Waitress Ordered To Only Serve Black Patrons At Applebees

[video - click to view]

An African American waitress in Towson, Maryland is claiming that her boss ordered her to serve only Black customers who entered their Applebees location.

The waitress, 27-year-old Courtney Haywood, filed a discrimination lawsuit after being fired earlier this year.

She started working at the Applebees location in 2007, and when new management took over earlier this year, that’s when the problems began.

95 comments for "Nov 13 - Black Waitress Ordered To Only Serve Black Patrons At Applebees"

6 years ago '04        #2
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
I guess they didnt want her to get tipped

too soon?

But nah farreal "most" black people dont tip for sh*t I see it a lot. I always tip good based on the service if my bill is 16 I leave 6 bucks...
 6 years ago '05        #3
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7021 7021
 DJ Maximum said:

too soon?

But nah farreal "most" black people dont tip for sh*t I see it a lot. I always tip good based on the service if my bill is 16 I leave 6 bucks...
you don't see the tipping threads that be on here yeah n*ggas don't tip broke muthafu*kas
 11-14-2011, 01:48 AM         #4
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:

too soon?

I feel bad for people in the service industry.

edit: @ dude saying "lady" is a derogatory term

Last edited by Silver N Black; 11-14-2011 at 01:52 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #5
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
I only tip big when my waitress/waiter earns it...

If my drink aint hitting empty... if they are making conversation and seem like good people then ill tip because it builds a type of bond ya smell...

I remember like 3 weeks ago me and my boys went to korean bbq down in korea town in LA... Our bill was like 60 bucks... ordered a full duck and everything and split the bill on four heads....

Our waiter took forever... We had to ask for every refil... Plus he was all around slow... we sat for about 20 mins before he even checked if we wanted the check... we all tipped 2 dollars each... 8 dollars for a 60 dollar bill... I remember walking to the car and all of us laughing at his salty a.ss and his other homie looking at us like while we were getting in the car...

If the service aint good neither is the tip....

I told that n*gga... you want a tip... Dont eat yellow snow
 11-14-2011, 04:09 AM         #6
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
^HE SAID DEROGATORY REMARK, SMART GUY
 11-14-2011, 12:40 PM         #7
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #8
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
I only tip well if the serivce is really good, I can't afford it. Not my fault that waiters make 2.70 an hour.
 6 years ago '08        #9
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
I always tip no matter what..depending on the service..i will tip extra. I remember going out to a Asian restaurant with my friends mother...she tipped the waitress $1, and no bullsh*t. the waiteress looked at the dollar like

[pic - click to view]

..and i was like ..later i slid her a $10 before we left.
 11-14-2011, 01:59 PM         #10
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
I always tip no matter what..depending on the service..i will tip extra. I remember going out to a Asian restaurant with my friends mother...she tipped the waitress $1, and no bullsh*t. the waiteress looked at the dollar like

[pic - click to view]

..and i was like ..later i slid her a $10 before we left.
I bartend on the weekends for extra philly change and more cash for dank weed. Some of our drinks are priced strangely where most imports come out to $4.80. Sometimes people will leave the twenty cent on the bar like "hey good job bud, there's your tip." and sometimes I will look them in the eye and throw the two dimes in the trashcan and shrug like "hey fu*k you c*ntface"
 11-14-2011, 02:02 PM         #11
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH yeah and this bi*ch is lying, she was prolly fired for stealing chicken fingers.
 6 years ago '04        #12
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
If a White person was asked to only serve White people, would they care?
 11-14-2011, 02:12 PM         #13
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
If a White person was asked to only serve White people, would they care?
A dream come true for most servers.
 6 years ago '04        #14
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
Maybe black patrons were complaining that all the pistachios kept fu*kin up their orders?
 6 years ago '07        #15
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 MrBenrexi said:
OH yeah and this bi*ch is lying, she was prolly fired for stealing chicken fingers.

This fruit said "chicken fingers."
 6 years ago '07        #16
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
inb4thetypicalwhiteboxdenkidsaysthisisnotracist
 6 years ago '08        #17
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
ENOUGH WITH THIS CRYING BULLsh*t, GET OVER IT ALREADY, AND STOP BLAMING EVERY ONE FOR YOUR LAZYNESS....
 6 years ago '06        #18
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 MrBenrexi said:
I bartend on the weekends for extra philly change and more cash for dank weed. Some of our drinks are priced strangely where most imports come out to $4.80. Sometimes people will leave the twenty cent on the bar like "hey good job bud, there's your tip." and sometimes I will look them in the eye and throw the two dimes in the trashcan and shrug like "hey fu*k you c*ntface"
I deliver pizza currently because I dont really have any ambitions and am looking for a real career that will use my degree. I remember I delivered one far as sh*t right into the hood. It was like 48.80 and dude gives me 50$ like there you go man. I slid the .20 back into his hand and took the dollar like peace dude. He was like "oh its like that homie?" I just laughed and hit him with the
 6 years ago '06        #19
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
You gotta be pretty pathetic to justify some sh*tty single digit tip if your bill is under 30-40 bucks. Those people make f'kin 3-4 dollars an hour then get some bum leaving singles on the table while they walk in wearing big cubic zirconias and jordans
 6 years ago '10        #20
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 MrBenrexi said:
do you get pissed if i leave a $1.20

i always leave the change, but i throw $1 or $2 depending on how many drinks i got and sh*t, but my friends always tell me its rude to leave change, even if i am still throwing a buck or two, i just dont want 20 cents, then 40, then 60, and so on, cause im not gonna buy a drink with change.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy