Week 10: What did we learn in the NFL

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
49ers are real, and have been real since the midway point of the first half of the season

I loved what I saw by Ochocinco but I need to see conistency

Mark Sanchez can definitely make some throws but still not consistent and still looks like he's a struggling rookie.

Patriots will end up losing to the Jets when it matters the most again.

Although they didn't beat the Steelers and still have another Steeler game and two Baltimore games, the Bengals looks like sure contenders. They held their own.

Matthew Stafford is supposed to be this awesome QB but looks like sh*t and is inconsistent when Calvin Johnson isn't playing out of his mind. I get that he probably hasn't played a full season over the course of his career yet, but still.

Jay Cutler is continuing to improve and he's impressing me each week, though he needs to work on his rainbow throws.

The Falcons still suck.

Didn't watch enough of any other games to form opinions about them
 6 years ago '07        #162
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 e G o Maniac said:

Patriots will end up losing to the Jets when it matters the most again
You learned that from this past game? Very interesting...sounds like pure hate to me, but whatever, packers fans been hating on the pats a. Lot since they won the sb last year for whatever reason
 6 years ago '04        #163
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 e G o Maniac said:
49ers are real, and have been real since the midway point of the first half of the season

I loved what I saw by Ochocinco but I need to see conistency

Mark Sanchez can definitely make some throws but still not consistent and still looks like he's a struggling rookie.

Patriots will end up losing to the Jets when it matters the most again.

Although they didn't beat the Steelers and still have another Steeler game and two Baltimore games, the Bengals looks like sure contenders. They held their own.

Matthew Stafford is supposed to be this awesome QB but looks like sh*t and is inconsistent when Calvin Johnson isn't playing out of his mind. I get that he probably hasn't played a full season over the course of his career yet, but still.

Jay Cutler is continuing to improve and he's impressing me each week, though he needs to work on his rainbow throws.

The Falcons still suck.

Didn't watch enough of any other games to form opinions about them
Matt would look alot better not throwing the ball 68 times at some point our coaching staff has to show some confidence in their running backs, I mean give me a break.
 11-14-2011, 01:47 PM         #164
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 down2earth said:
Opinions? I just stated all facts. We beat the Steelers, lost to an emotionally charged Raiders team on the last play of the game, Pats have lost 3 in a row and their defense is a.ss, and the Ravens still have Joe Flacco as their QB. Now tell me... where in that did you see an opinion? Get over yourself f*ggot!
Pats lost 2 in a row am I missing a Lost...N Fux the Texans yall finally get a good record and think yall running shyt with no Playoff Experience get out of here...Yall will lose first or 2nd depending on your seeding.
 6 years ago '07        #165
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 jplaydadon said:
nah idiot we aint askin no one to be scared of us anyway. and no we aint scared of no fu*kin peyton manning. n*gga you act like we havent beaten the colts recently with manning. in case you dont remember we split last season with us demolishing their a.sses game one of the season and the second game was pretty decent too. thats the only team we would have had to worry about and were better on both sides of the ball and and control clock. you really dont know what you are talkin about. stop bringin up our old records, n*gga we are a new team, we get that we havent won sh*t, dont mean we cant and needed a hurt peyton to do it.
Texans. One and done. Quote me bi*ch.
 11-14-2011, 01:53 PM         #166
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
with the old "what if".........a NFL game is 4 quarters yall played 3 and :breesdaatass: owned Mr. Jackson's nasty a** in the 4th. Yeah Saints lost to the Rams but yall couldn't beat the Saints what does that say about the Texans? None of that really matters moving forward anyway all it means is that the winning team was better that day when it counted. Last I remember Jonathan Vilma and other players didn't play in that game and the Saints still won and held yall to 4 Redzone FGs. Props to yall though I'm glad the Saints played yall early, Texans gonna be a problem in the AFC if that D continues to play.
Man dont cosign them weak a.ss Texans...All The If This would of happen If We had this Player...Any Given Sunday You can get that azz tap!!! Being A Saints Fan and Staying in Houston you guys think yall won a superbowl for finally being a couple games above 500. Gtfoh...Win a Playoff Game
 6 years ago '05        #167
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25119 25119
 dre03 said:
U lost to the Rams... Who gives a sh*t what any Saints fan has to say... Fix ur sh*tty defense and then come talk to other teams... You beat the Texans without Foster... U lost to Tampa who the Texans just crushed with they running game... Trust son if Arian was back there being up by that much we would have just pounded yall into submission and ran the clock out being up by 10 points... U needed a turnover, a punt return td and a terrible punt to even make the game competitive... Wouldnt happen with our RB's healthy...

When was the last time the Saints offense was held to 3 points at home in a half? The Texans were inside your redzone like 6 times... But without their closer it made it difficult to score
....n*ggas Love Bringin Up That Rams L But You n*ggas Lost To A Team That Lost To The Rams,So What That Make You n*ggas. We Faced Tampa Twice Before You bi*ches Got To Play Them and We Came Out On Top and Hand Them A L Right Before Yall Face Them. So Dont Act Like You n*ggas Was Putting In Major Work On So Damaged Yuks.

This IF sh*t Dont Make The Games. I'm Sure Yall Would of Still Took A L,So Lets Not Bullsh*t Around In "Fantasy Land" With The IFs & Maybes. Wins A Win and This High Horse Yall On,Isnt Going Last Long.
 6 years ago '11        #168
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,333 | Props total: 8475 8475
I learned that Dallas can have a good game. Now can we have one or 2 against the Giants is the question....
 6 years ago '04        #169
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
My lions are struggling right now. stafford played horrible but yall asking him to throw 63x. thats a recipe for disaster. find some kind of balance. n*ggas in the barbershop was laughing at me when i said jahvid would be missed this game

as much as i dislike the bears they have been playing good football the last few weeks. cutler is playing good. the d is getting turnovers. hester is still dangerous

vick mechanics have gotten worse and he's back to just trying to rely on his physical talent. philly can stop a nose bleed either. top ten draft pick on the way

sanchez and flacco won't lead there teams to the promise land

the niners are forreal and will give hell to any team they play

keep losing indy so yall can join the club
 6 years ago '04        #170
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
i also learned that yall n*ggas have the ABSOLUTE WORST nicknames I've ever heard for rival teams..actually i've noticed it for a while but it really jus dawned on me after seeing the Yuks :wtf:
 6 years ago '04        #171
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 521 521
I learned that if you give romo protection... Its a wrap... Wait my bad i knew that
 6 years ago '05        #172
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 chctynig2804 said:
i also learned that yall n*ggas have the ABSOLUTE WORST nicknames I've ever heard for rival teams..actually i've noticed it for a while but it really jus dawned on me after seeing the Yuks :wtf:
Bucs=Suks/Yuks
Falcons=Clowns/Falc*nts/Falcants etc
 11-14-2011, 02:26 PM         #173
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles and Lions were just pretending, they ain't about the post season life.

49ers are ^.

Pats are back.

Demarco Murray is the future of the Cowboys.

Atheists around the world (including myself) were convinced that god is real, how the fu*k else could Denver win that ugly a.ss game... Tebo's well connected with God, Jesus, Moses, and all them motherfu*kers.

Cam Newton needs a better team.

? ?

Oh, and that crazy a.ss dude who got the Texans SB champs tat might end up being the GOAT when it's all said and done.
 6 years ago '04        #174
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 Perplexity said:

49ers are ^.

Pats are back.

Atheists around the world (including myself) were convinced that god is real, how the fu*k else could Denver win that ugly a.ss game... Tebo's well connected with God, Jesus, Moses, and all them motherfu*kers.

? ?

Oh, and that crazy a.ss dude who got the Texans SB champs tat might end up being the GOAT when it's all said and done.

no fu*kin way i heard that from a fu*k a.ss sooner/mavs/cowgirls fan. no got damn way. kudos to you brother. you might be seeing the light.
 6 years ago '05        #175
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
 Perplexity said:

Pats are back.
The truth has been spoken...
 11-14-2011, 03:04 PM         #176
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
[/B]

no fu*kin way i heard that from a fu*k a.ss sooner/mavs/cowgirls fan. no got damn way. kudos to you brother. you might be seeing the light.
Call it like I see it.

Motherfu*ker
 6 years ago '04        #177
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 Perplexity said:

49ers are ^.

Pats are back.

? ?

Lets not start talking nonsense plz.... ok?

11-14-2011, 04:55 PM         #178
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lions are sore losers...

KC loses better than any team alive....

Eagles are on Life Support...

Eli Found time to make that retarded face that made his famous...

Reggie Bush Dosen't know how to act on a team with 2 wins.....

Rex Grossman is a worse QB than ur high School Biology teacher.....

B- More is a rollercoaster team.....

Rex Ryan should put tape over his mouth @ all pre-game interviews....

Texans are slowly becoming a powerhouse.....

I don't wanna play aganist Patrick Willis......

Bills reality check is in full-effect....

Mike Smith's e-mail should be full of death threats...

I'll save the rest for after tonight......
 6 years ago '04        #179
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 jslim said:
Texans. One and done. Quote me bi*ch.
if they even make it now that shaub is out :doglaugh:
 6 years ago '04        #180
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Little Dice said:
the week isnt over yet hot topic wh0ore
Who is the chick in the AV???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy