Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
25 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 chctynig2804 said:
ya needed to take out our starting QB last season to avoid getting swept by us and last year was our worst year of defense in franchise history...i'm not afraid of the Giants sweeping us...we win in Dallas who gives a fu*k about the last game at MetLife because we should have the division locked up by then...i could be getting ahead of myself but even if we come out flat the next 3 games we still should win them all whereas the G-men will have to be on their A game for the next 3 weeks(yes i'm including the Eagles) because they could just as easily lose all 3 jus off of facing great teams aside from the Eagles...i'm not even tryna talk shyt but this cakewalk schedule is benefiting us at the right time
oooooooh boy

i cannot wait til week 14
 6 years ago '08        #142
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
I fu*king learned that I can't do nothing but listen to cowgirl and gnat fans f!ght about the NFC east

fu*k u eagles
 6 years ago '04        #143
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 Syphernix said:
oooooooh boy

i cannot wait til week 14
me either i've had that game circled since before we got manhandled by the Eagles because i saw how easy our schedule was and how brutal yalls was...at the very least we should be able to get a wild-card bid out of this easy schedule if we dont lock up the division a.ssuming the Lions and Falcons play worse down the stretch
 6 years ago '04        #144
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 jslim said:
sh*tty qb? fu*k the bullsh*t. see you after week 17 n*gga. Talk sh*t then.

And pray we don't see ya n*ggas again cause Richard Seymour already owns Matt schaub and that fu*ked up Jack Nicholson hairline.

What I learned week 10:
Texans fans on some sh*t after beating a team that hasn't put up more than 20 points all year.
Texans needa thank Jesus Peyton manning is out and quit kidding themselves
Texans need to thank Jesus Chris Johnson is finally having bad games
Thank Jesus for Blaine gabbert and del rio wack a.sses

But naaaah, texans got the whole AFC shook....
as if you dont have a depleted kc and tim tebow in your division. gtfoh. and the chargers are the most underachieving team of the past 5 years. fu*k manning wed win it if he was playin. i wanted that fool to come back so we could fu*k him up. nobody scared of the damn colts. we got foster and ben tate for them dont be silly homie
 6 years ago '04        #145
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 The Blueprint said:
I fu*king learned that I can't do nothing but listen to cowgirl and gnat fans f!ght about the NFC east

fu*k u eagles
it was all good just 2 weeks ago

well maybe yall can play spoiler to ours or the Giants playoff hopes...thats a nice consolation prize right??
 6 years ago '04        #146
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 kevante said:
That's what you get for tebowing. You don't fu*k with basedtebow

I learned that if you refuse to run the ball, teams will just sit back and wait for you to throw it directly at them over and over, then take those passes to the house.

I learned you do not have to do ANYTHING on offense if you're the Chicago Bears D and ST will take care of everything.

I learned losing a rookie running back to a torn ACL before preseason can be catastrophic!

I don't care about the rest of the games right now but

Arian Foster>> DMC if only for the fact DMC will only give you 10 games a year.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 11-14-2011 at 10:57 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #147
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 dionedre3000 said:
We actually are a decent team (not great but decent). But consider the fact of who we have at qb, our head coach and the fact that we have no decent play caller. Sure the Raiders didn't have McFadden or a qb. We don't have a qb, nor a best running back and our best safety which is very important for our defense but defense handles itself. Offense is horrid. Weapons everywhere but no one to throw or call the right plays to get them the ball. Yeah we probably should have lost those two games but aye should of and buts don't count. But in away i'm glad we lost and hope we keep losing so Haley gets fired.
next year they should be better. Idk how far Cassel can take them, but losing Berry and Charles are big hits.
 6 years ago '05        #148
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
Patriots will not be stopped come January
 6 years ago '07        #149
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 jplaydadon said:
as if you dont have a depleted kc and tim tebow in your division. gtfoh. and the chargers are the most underachieving team of the past 5 years. fu*k manning wed win it if he was playin. i wanted that fool to come back so we could fu*k him up. nobody scared of the damn colts. we got foster and ben tate for them dont be silly homie
That AFC west sh*t you sayin is on point. No doubt.

Zero division championships in franchise history and you ain't scared of Peyton?

Zero playoff berths in franchise history and one season over .500 ever. Who's scared of y'all bruh? Who? Curtis painter?
 6 years ago '07        #150
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 Pyro911 said:
next year they should be better. Idk how far Cassel can take them, but losing Berry and Charles are big hits.
Yeah they we're. Cassel is not the man. If you ever watch a game you'll see, he's just not that good. The pieces are there just no one to run the show. It's just pitiful to see talent wasted when we have so much. Even with Charles gone we have 4 other guys that can pick up the slack. Berry patrolled the back end on run support and pass and most of our safeties now are more or less sorry. Lewis is good he, just needs more experience. Like I said hopefully we can get someone who knows who to throw and call plays.
 6 years ago '04        #151
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 jslim said:
That AFC west sh*t you sayin is on point. No doubt.

Zero division championships in franchise history and you ain't scared of Peyton?

Zero playoff berths in franchise history and one season over .500 ever. Who's scared of y'all bruh? Who? Curtis painter?
nah idiot we aint askin no one to be scared of us anyway. and no we aint scared of no fu*kin peyton manning. n*gga you act like we havent beaten the colts recently with manning. in case you dont remember we split last season with us demolishing their a.sses game one of the season and the second game was pretty decent too. thats the only team we would have had to worry about and were better on both sides of the ball and and control clock. you really dont know what you are talkin about. stop bringin up our old records, n*gga we are a new team, we get that we havent won sh*t, dont mean we cant and needed a hurt peyton to do it.
 6 years ago '11        #152
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 2444 2444
 Maroon_Tiger said:
What did we learn

I own Matt Schaub a heartfelt apology for saying that vick was a better qb

falcons are not going to the playoffs / falcons cant beat the saints

jets pass offense is weak as hell / they need peyton manning

Eagles are the worst ring chasing team of all time in any sport

49ers continue to surprise me / had no idea they were 8-1

Bears are playing championship form again

d.hester is a hall of famer 1st ballot[/SIZE]

if he becomes a threat offensiviely then yea
 6 years ago '06        #153
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I learned that if I told any of y'all that the top 2 teams behind GB record wise after week 10, you people would have said this to me..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #154
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 down2earth said:
Considering we shut him down, we could care less about his fragile a.ss. Dude cant stay healthy to save his life. Arian Foster is a better all around RB than DMC and the Texans run game sh*ts on all! Not to mention the Raiders run D is fu*king terrible!
Texans> Raiders
25-20 breh!

Matt Schaub and the almighty Texans couldnt score on the Raiders D who only had 10 players on the last play of the game.
 6 years ago '05        #155
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 1226 1226
Ocho's back....and thats all im sayin
 6 years ago '04        #156
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
What did we learn

I owe Matt Schaub a heartfelt apology for saying that vick was a better qb

falcons are not going to the playoffs / falcons cant beat the saints

jets pass offense is weak as hell / they need peyton manning

Eagles are the worst ring chasing team of all time in any sport

49ers continue to surprise me / had no idea they were 8-1

Bears are playing championship form again

d.hester is a hall of famer 1st ballot
n*gga you smokin if you think schaub is better than vick, btw texans fan here. vick is awesome just having a slump right now
 6 years ago '04        #157
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Stop It n*gga. You n*ggas Was Up In The First Half By 6 Points. Second Half Came and You n*ggas Got Toasted. 4th Qt Came,We Put Up...23 Points On The Board.

Remember 33 to 40,n*gga. First Lost of The Season For You n*ggas Thinking Yall Was Finna Go On A Packers & Lion Streak In The Early Weeks.

@ We Gave Away....HA! Texans Are Funny.
U lost to the Rams... Who gives a sh*t what any Saints fan has to say... Fix ur sh*tty defense and then come talk to other teams... You beat the Texans without Foster... U lost to Tampa who the Texans just crushed with they running game... Trust son if Arian was back there being up by that much we would have just pounded yall into submission and ran the clock out being up by 10 points... U needed a turnover, a punt return td and a terrible punt to even make the game competitive... Wouldnt happen with our RB's healthy...

When was the last time the Saints offense was held to 3 points at home in a half? The Texans were inside your redzone like 6 times... But without their closer it made it difficult to score

Last edited by dre03; 11-14-2011 at 12:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #158
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 dre03 said:
U lost to the Rams... Who gives a sh*t what any Saints fan has to say... Fix ur sh*tty defense and then come talk to other teams... You beat the Texans without Foster... U lost to Tampa who the Texans just crushed with they running game... Trust son if Arian was back there being up by that much we would have just pounded yall into submission and ran the clock out being up by 10 points... U needed a turnover, a punt return td and a terrible punt to even make the game competitive... Wouldnt happen with our RB's healthy...

When was the last time the Saints offense was held to 3 points at home in a half? The Texans were inside your redzone like 6 times... But without their closer it made it difficult to score
with the old "what if".........a NFL game is 4 quarters yall played 3 and owned Mr. Jackson's nasty a** in the 4th. Yeah Saints lost to the Rams but yall couldn't beat the Saints what does that say about the Texans? None of that really matters moving forward anyway all it means is that the winning team was better that day when it counted. Last I remember Jonathan Vilma and other players didn't play in that game and the Saints still won and held yall to 4 Redzone FGs. Props to yall though I'm glad the Saints played yall early, Texans gonna be a problem in the AFC if that D continues to play.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 11-14-2011 at 02:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #159
Slicedadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$776 | Props total: 621 621
 dionedre3000 said:
We actually are a decent team (not great but decent). But consider the fact of who we have at qb, our head coach and the fact that we have no decent play caller. Sure the Raiders didn't have McFadden or a qb. We don't have a qb, nor a best running back and our best safety which is very important for our defense but defense handles itself. Offense is horrid. Weapons everywhere but no one to throw or call the right plays to get them the ball. Yeah we probably should have lost those two games but aye should of and buts don't count. But in away i'm glad we lost and hope we keep losing so Haley gets fired.
Our playcalling is so fu*kin terrible smh
 6 years ago '09        #160
ThatDudeJ 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
 daffysm said:
cant wait till the GB vs. 49ers game!!!!
NFC Championship game!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy