most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3229 3229
Don't know why the Ravens game surprises anyone. Seattle is always tough at home.
 6 years ago '04        #122
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Pyro911 said:
the giants lost to fu*king Alex Smith when Gore had 0 yards
don't wanna sound too pessimistic, but they also had trouble scoring, their td drives were 50 and 17 yards
 6 years ago '04        #123
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 TriniSoldier said:
 6 years ago '11        #124
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
space
$2,169 | Props total: 2444 2444
we learned that only 2 teams in the nfc have a chance at beating green bay.. saints or 49ers.

cowboys are on a roll..

eagles.. bigger disappointment that carter iv

baltimore only plays pittsburg hard..

andy dalton MIGHT get rookie of the year
 6 years ago '04        #125
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 jplaydadon said:
what you talkin bout n*gga i aint said sh*t in this thread other than thats my squad and fu*k these other n*ggas. and i stand by that statement. we got a lil bit of a right to talk IMO but i aint exactly talkin sh*t. we do have the best d statistically, even tho our schedule is soft, we cant help that tho, and our running back game is arguably the best. and yes A foster is arguably the best overall back, we aint doin nothing but stating facts and opinions and n*ggas here hatin, esp ol d!ck in the b00ty a.ss cowboy fans. we doing what we need to do even without two of our best players, we still have improvements to make which is only gonna make us better down the stretch.

we lost to a few good teams, but no one can say they clowned us and every game we lost was contested. so n*ggas needa hop off. if our confidence is right if and when we make the playoffs (im hoping) we can play with anyone,
what you mad for? i was voicing my opinion...if you said the Cowboys would lose in the playoffs then it is what it is...i cant say they wouldnt simply because i know they are an inconsistent team, only when someone says ignorant shyt do I have something to say...what i said was not ignorant, it was a legitimate opinion...do i think the Texans, with no playoff experience can beat the likes of NE, NYJ, Pitt or Baltimore in the playoffs?? no i dont, nothing against the Texans but those teams are in my opinion better than them..i'm happy the Texans are finally going to make the playoffs after all of those 8-8 seasons even if they need a Manning-less Colts team to do it but regular season success doesnt mean shyt once the playoffs start...that Atlanta game and the Cincy game the week after will go a long way in determining if the Texans have what it takes to make some noise or if they will be one and done
 6 years ago '04        #126
cutttdawg85 7 heat pts
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
The Bengals lost a game, played tough and hung in there against the Steelers * All the bandwagon fans will jump back off after a loss* smh!
 6 years ago '07        #127
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 finishim said:
don't wanna sound too pessimistic, but they also had trouble scoring, their td drives were 50 and 17 yards
exactly some of these 9er fans just feeling themselves way too much i cant wait for the playoffs where games REALLY MATTER
 6 years ago '04        #128
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 408 408
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
49ers are no joke
Derrick Martin needs to be cut now
Buffalo and the Eagles

Thats funny..... lol i went to school wit D. Martin
 6 years ago '04        #129
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 408 408
 mastahkillah said:
exactly some of these 9er fans just feeling themselves way too much i cant wait for the playoffs where games REALLY MATTER

And your a giants fan right??
 6 years ago '08        #130
Slicedadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$776 | Props total: 621 621
Joe Flacco sucks (cost me $400), my Chiefs are the most inconsistent team in the NFL
 6 years ago '04        #131
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 chctynig2804 said:
what you mad for? i was voicing my opinion...if you said the Cowboys would lose in the playoffs then it is what it is...i cant say they wouldnt simply because i know they are an inconsistent team, only when someone says ignorant shyt do I have something to say...what i said was not ignorant, it was a legitimate opinion...do i think the Texans, with no playoff experience can beat the likes of NE, NYJ, Pitt or Baltimore in the playoffs?? no i dont, nothing against the Texans but those teams are in my opinion better than them..i'm happy the Texans are finally going to make the playoffs after all of those 8-8 seasons even if they need a Manning-less Colts team to do it but regular season success doesnt mean shyt once the playoffs start...that Atlanta game and the Cincy game the week after will go a long way in determining if the Texans have what it takes to make some noise or if they will be one and done
first off ho a.ss cowboys fan (expect no love in this thread son, it is what it is)/n*gga, we would be winning this sh*t with or without the manning on the colts. if he didnt break his own neck, we would have broken it. not to mention they wouldn't have been able to stop our run game to save their lives. it would have been a split at best for the colts because we match up well with them.

secondly, anytime a cowboy fan say sh*t, ESP if he is really from dallas, im sending ill wishes. fu*k that city, and its teams. if you aint from the D i suggest you just try to understand my hate and leave it be. dont take it too personally. but if you from dallas, as far as sports go especially, again, fu*k you.

im not saying we are a lock and all this sh*t, but i do think we can play with anyone, and if the matchups are favorable in the playoffs, we can make some noise. and lets be real, cincy nor atlanta mean sh*t anyway really, and neither are going to the playoffs. we can beat both. im not mad at your opinion really, i still have my doubts, but im liking what i am seeing because we have had the TALENT for a while now, to make something happen but it was the mental part holding us back. were winning the games we should win for the first time. so with that i see progress and potential
 6 years ago '04        #132
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 mastahkillah said:
you do realize the Giants need to win at least 2 of their next 3 to keep that division lead right??
 6 years ago '05        #133
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 down2earth said:
spank? Hardly... we had our way with you guys for 3 quarters til we gave it away at the end. Feel happy about that one if it helps you feel good about giving up 500 yds and that sh*tty defense.
My ni99a hung 23 in the 4th qtr on that D. This sh*tty D forced 4 Redzone FGs to that powerful O yall have, thats a win everytime potna. You ever heard of bend but dont break?

On another note, the Texans are ballin' right now and both teams are better than they were in Week 3.
 6 years ago '10        #134
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
i learned that the end of the cowboys schedule is a cakewalk... the division race is going to be crazy...
 6 years ago '07        #135
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Andre fu*king Carter is still a fu*king BEAST
 6 years ago '06        #136
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 Slicedadon said:
Joe Flacco sucks (cost me $400), my Chiefs are the most inconsistent team in the NFL
the Chiefs were never at any point this season a good team. They lost big to good teams early in the season, beat garbage teams during their "comeback", and should have lost to the Chargers, Raiders didnt have McFadden or a QB. And now they are showing who they really are again, a bad team.
 6 years ago '07        #137
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 chctynig2804 said:
you do realize the Giants need to win at least 2 of their next 3 to keep that division lead right??
you do realize your overall defense is worse then ours

and giants can spread yall out exposing alan fu*king ball and orlando scandrick

win next week and a possible win vs the saint throw out the packers game abd beat yall all seem very likely
 6 years ago '04        #138
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
you do realize your overall defense is worse then ours

and giants can spread yall out exposing alan fu*king ball and orlando scandrick

win next week and a possible win vs the saint throw out the packers game abd beat yall all seem very likely
ya needed to take out our starting QB last season to avoid getting swept by us and last year was our worst year of defense in franchise history...i'm not afraid of the Giants sweeping us...we win in Dallas who gives a fu*k about the last game at MetLife because we should have the division locked up by then...i could be getting ahead of myself but even if we come out flat the next 3 games we still should win them all whereas the G-men will have to be on their A game for the next 3 weeks(yes i'm including the Eagles) because they could just as easily lose all 3 jus off of facing great teams aside from the Eagles...i'm not even tryna talk shyt but this cakewalk schedule is benefiting us at the right time

EDIT: of course i'm praying for the Eagles to win next week and the Saints and Pack to finish yall off so that all we have to do is win in Dallas to basically lock up the division...wishful thinking but it could happen

Last edited by chctynig2804; 11-14-2011 at 10:34 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #139
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 Pyro911 said:
the Chiefs were never at any point this season a good team. They lost big to good teams early in the season, beat garbage teams during their "comeback", and should have lost to the Chargers, Raiders didnt have McFadden or a QB. And now they are showing who they really are again, a bad team.
We actually are a decent team (not great but decent). But consider the fact of who we have at qb, our head coach and the fact that we have no decent play caller. Sure the Raiders didn't have McFadden or a qb. We don't have a qb, nor a best running back and our best safety which is very important for our defense but defense handles itself. Offense is horrid. Weapons everywhere but no one to throw or call the right plays to get them the ball. Yeah we probably should have lost those two games but aye should of and buts don't count. But in away i'm glad we lost and hope we keep losing so Haley gets fired.
 6 years ago '07        #140
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 down2earth said:
Be happy with that one fluke win while you sit at home during the playoffs with your sh*tty QB and that defense that Tim Tebow destroyed. Nobody is checking for the Raiders so please have a --------> _/
sh*tty qb? fu*k the bullsh*t. see you after week 17 n*gga. Talk sh*t then.

And pray we don't see ya n*ggas again cause Richard Seymour already owns Matt schaub and that fu*ked up Jack Nicholson hairline.

What I learned week 10:
Texans fans on some sh*t after beating a team that hasn't put up more than 20 points all year.
Texans needa thank Jesus Peyton manning is out and quit kidding themselves
Texans need to thank Jesus Chris Johnson is finally having bad games
Thank Jesus for Blaine gabbert and del rio wack a.sses

But naaaah, texans got the whole AFC shook....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy