Week 10: What did we learn in the NFL

most viewed right now
 128
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
Right when I said the Ravens Can Win With Flacco... They Lose... Just How They Lost To The Titans After Beating The Steelers... They Lose to whack a.ss teams and I dnt get them Oh and RAY RICE HAD A TOTAL OF 5 CARRIES Really doe?

The Bengals got game .. just fell short

Steelers Lead the AFC North

Cleveland Still cant score a got damn Touchdown inside the 10 yard line for sh*t in this world and I have witnessed it for years .. sh*t dnt change

All Time Tebow does is Win Win Win no Matter what ... 2-8 passing wise...and Dey still win

The Chargers Fire Norv Pleeeeeeeeeeease

The Raiders .. fu*k Em' .. I Need DMC back for my Fantasy team doe

AFC West will come down to Week 17 Chargers @ Raiders ..

AFC West is Garbage as a whole

The 49ers are for real ... Alex Smith playing some good ball still .. Good sh*t

The Eagles finna fire erbody.. they remind me of my Chargers .. they never meet expectations .. I think they both need to fire their coaches.. Oh The Eagles NEED TO RUN THE DAMN BALL WITH LESEAN MCCOY RUN THE BALL NEXT TIME ... Thye Wasted money on Nnamdi and idk wtf Wrong With Vick plus Desean might leave

The Giants are For Real despite that Loss

The Cowboys are still up and down and Im not sold on them at all.. Good sh*t by Demarco and Laurent Robinson .. Fantasy Pts

Buffalo Bills Fans Ala Redskins Fans .. Come Off That High Horse .. Yall are now back to reality

The Bears Getting hot.. Dey r*ped the Lions took they Manhood out there.. Oh AND DONT KICK TO DEVIN HESTER...When they gone learn? and watch my dumb a.ss chargers gone kick to Devin Hester next week... I already see it

The Lions and Stafford looked Horrible ... They should bounce back against Carolina .. at when ole dude for the bears came running at Stafford

Chris Johnson had over 120 yds rushing

Cam had a bad game but is still my ROTY

The Saints Control the NFC South

Falcons Fail

The Texans is Beastin' and Dem Boys Gone Be a Problem

Idk wtf happened to Tampa.. They playing sad as hell

Colts may go 0-16 ...They that Garbage




  237 - 85 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 73% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '04        #42
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 down2earth said:
You have fun winning those shootouts cus your defense can't stop sh*t this year! Once Rodgers has an off game you're toast!
have fun beating the cupcakes on your schedule and losing to the good teams, it won't help you in the playoffs
 6 years ago '12        #43
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Bengals D sucks. Corners and Safties are hot garbage. With that said. Bengals DLINE is the best in the league, which covers up the bad secondary.
 6 years ago '04        #44
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Kooper said:
BasedMurray gon fu*k around and steal ROTY
 6 years ago '08        #45
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Ive learned that in the past 4 weeks, the Bears have improved and Detroit has regressed. Ive also learned that I may have to start saving up money for tickets to the Super Bowl.
 6 years ago '07        #46
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
avatar space
space
$27,684 | Props total: 16981 16981
The Texans will be the #1 seed in the afc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #47
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
have fun beating the cupcakes on your schedule and losing to the good teams, it won't help you in the playoffs
Seriously... what team in the AFC can really give us a problem? And mind you we've been playing the past 6 games WITHOUT Andre Johnson or Mario Williams plus we lost our starting free safety. Don't worry, ill wait....
 6 years ago '04        #48
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 down2earth said:
Seriously... what team in the AFC can really give us a problem? And mind you we've been playing the past 6 games WITHOUT Andre Johnson or Mario Williams plus we lost our starting free safety. Don't worry, ill wait....
uh, the steelers, ravens, pats, and obviously Oakland, I also think you'd have trouble with San Diego, and will with the falcons, you guys are basically the niners with a worse record you have IMO the two worst teams in the nfl in your division, and the titans aren't far ahead of them, even with their 5-4 record

and you won't get any sympathy for injury from a packer fan, pro sports are always next man up
 6 years ago '04        #49
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 down2earth said:
I said dominant on BOTH SIDES of the ball jackass! Packers D is a.ss and Niners can't win a shootout like we can. Running or throwing the ball, we the most balanced team in the league and NOBODY can stop us!

Texans D> Packers D
Texans O> Niners O

Texans> your life
fu*k them other n*ggas cause im down 4 my n*ggas. houston stand up.
 6 years ago '06        #50
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
uh, the steelers, ravens, pats, and obviously Oakland, I also think you'd have trouble with San Diego, and will with the falcons, you guys are basically the niners with a worse record you have IMO the two worst teams in the nfl in your division, and the titans aren't far ahead of them, even with their 5-4 record

and you won't get any sympathy for injury from a packer fan, pro sports are always next man up
Oakland's win was a fluke! We play them again 10 times, we beat them 10 times! As soon as I found out Al Davis died, I knew that the Raiders were gonna win that game. Ravens? Steelers? Pats? The same Steelers that we beat earlier this year? The same Pats who have lost 3 in a row? The same Ravens who just lost to the Seahawks?
 6 years ago '04        #51
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 down2earth said:
Oakland's win was a fluke! We play them again 10 times, we beat them 10 times! As soon as I found out Al Davis died, I knew that the Raiders were gonna win that game. Ravens? Steelers? Pats? The same Steelers that we beat earlier this year? The same Pats who have lost 3 in a row? The same Ravens who just lost to the Seahawks?
yes, I'm done arguing once it turns to opinions, I'm uninterested
 6 years ago '06        #52
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
yes, I'm done arguing once it turns to opinions, I'm uninterested
Opinions? I just stated all facts. We beat the Steelers, lost to an emotionally charged Raiders team on the last play of the game, Pats have lost 3 in a row and their defense is a.ss, and the Ravens still have Joe Flacco as their QB. Now tell me... where in that did you see an opinion? Get over yourself f*ggot!
 6 years ago '04        #53
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 down2earth said:
Opinions? I just stated all facts. We beat the Steelers, lost to an emotionally charged Raiders team on the last play of the game, Pats have lost 3 in a row and their defense is a.ss, and the Ravens still have Joe Flacco as their QB. Now tell me... where in that did you see an opinion? Get over yourself f*ggot!
the past or even present doesn't matter when were talking who will be who in the playoffs, we lost to the bears and falcons in the regular season last year, and Pittsburgh the year before, yet we beat em all when it mattered, jets got beat 45-3 by new England last year and lost when it mattered, you asked what teams who give you a run and I think all of em will
 6 years ago '05        #54
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 376 376
Two seasons ago....didn't the Texans walk right into GB with a terrible defense(led by Frank Bush) and knock off A Rod and basically the same team he has now in their house. Now we have a better D and the best running game bar non and Packer stans think we can't f*ck with them.....Cmon Son!
 6 years ago '04        #55
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
texans wouldnt beat NE, NYJ, Pitt or B-more in the playoffs...thats jus my opinion tho
 11-13-2011, 08:52 PM         #56
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
the past or even present doesn't matter when were talking who will be who in the playoffs, we lost to the bears and falcons in the regular season last year, and Pittsburgh the year before, yet we beat em all when it mattered, jets got beat 45-3 by new England last year and lost when it mattered, you asked what teams who give you a run and I think all of em will
this.
 6 years ago '04        #57
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Doomque said:
Two seasons ago....didn't the Texans walk right into GB with a terrible defense(led by Frank Bush) and knock off A Rod and basically the same team he has now in their house. Now we have a better D and the best running game bar non and Packer stans think we can't f*ck with them.....Cmon Son!
we were 6-10 that year
 6 years ago '05        #58
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 376 376
 chctynig2804 said:
texans wouldnt beat NE, NYJ, Pitt or B-more in the playoffs...thats jus my opinion tho
we would smoke NE, run over Pitt, Smash Ravens, and win a close one to the Jets. The Jets defense would be the only problem and i think we still win cause they O sucks. We would feast on Sanchise and their defense would keep them in it.
 6 years ago '04        #59
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 Doomque said:
we would smoke NE, run over Pitt, Smash Ravens, and win a close one to the Jets. The Jets defense would be the only problem and i think we still win cause they O sucks. We would feast on Sanchise and their defense would keep them in it.
ok
 6 years ago '04        #60
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
1 game away from the division lead despite our up and down play...thank you scheduling Gods
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy