Week 10: What did we learn in the NFL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 finishim said:
if they even make it now that shaub is out :doglaugh:
where those texans fans at now?
 6 years ago '06        #182
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 jslim said:
where those texans fans at now?
Ouch, gone for the season. Texans fans about to get QUIET up in this bi*ch lol.

11-14-2011, 06:32 PM         #183
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobdigi said:
Ouch, gone for the season. Texans fans about to get QUIET up in this bi*ch lol.

Talking all That sh*t!! I hope you don't think Matt Leinart Will Be Yall Savior
 6 years ago '06        #184
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Told them n*ggas to stop talking.

See what happens? Just like 2008 when some of the same n*ggas was running their mouths about the Rockets. Then Yao goes down.

That being said, based on the talent on the squad, if there is a team -- and there is a few -- built for this sh*t, it's the Texans.

Top defense, top run game, top OL and one of the most dynamic WRs in the NFL. Am I saying this is 1990 NY Giants? No. But can they make the postseason, even without Schaub? Yeah, I think so.

Leinart's going to feel like he's at USC damn near with the talent on the squad.
 6 years ago '10        #185
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
matt shaub anit bout that life

6 years ago '06        #186
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #187
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
We learned that Detroit is just a bunch of pussiez, stafford a hoe too, he ducked almost all the way to the ground and D.J. Moore still got a nice hit on him, y would fucc with a tackler, especially from the Bears?

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '04        #188
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
clays back

and oh yeah qb ratings under 140 we off that

Last edited by finishim; 11-15-2011 at 08:12 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #189
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
The Texans only weakness was the QB position... Regardless if Schaub or Leinart is back there it is still our weakest position... Nobody believed Schaub would come through in a big game as he never has before... This will be a small setback only because it will take the receivers and line some time to adjust to a left handed QB as the protection schemes and routes have to change a bit to accomodate the left hand of Leinart...

But the strength of our team is healthy and Dre Johnson who can help any QB will be back after the bye so i am not worried much about Schaub being out... We just need our QB to give the ball to the RB's and throw it up to AJ every now and then to keep the defense honest...
 6 years ago '10        #190
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 PoetikTrev said:

Gumbyboutdatlif!
 6 years ago '04        #191
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
Aaron Rodgers has thrown TDs in 26 consecutive home games, breaking the franchise record held by Brett Favre w/ 25
 6 years ago '04        #192
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
Jared Allen is a class act

"Hats off to GB. They have a talented team and I hope they take it all. At least we can say we lost to back-to-back SB champs." -Jared Allen
 6 years ago '08        #193
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,826 | Props total: 12537 12537
That i would sell one of my kidneys for a qb like aaron rodgers.
 6 years ago '04        #194
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I learned that Eric Mangina and Skip Baseless still blindly hate on Aaron Rodgers. Talking about he wouldn't put up Brady's 07 numbers in their offense and saying that Brady would put up better numbers in Green Bay offense. If a finger even slightly graces Brady's jersey he doesn't know what to do. They said the offensive line was a wash between the two which is just complete and utter BS. They really think Rodgers wouldn't beast with all the time Brady gets in the pocket can't believe the sh*t I hear from the hacks at ESPN week in and week out.

Maybe I shouldn't be watching shows about sports whose hosts are an ugly bi*ch, a failed coach and a gay troll.
 6 years ago '05        #195
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 e G o Maniac said:
I learned that Eric Mangina and Skip Baseless still blindly hate on Aaron Rodgers. Talking about he wouldn't put up Brady's 07 numbers in their offense and saying that Brady would put up better numbers in Green Bay offense. If a finger even slightly graces Brady's jersey he doesn't know what to do. They said the offensive line was a wash between the two which is just complete and utter BS. They really think Rodgers wouldn't beast with all the time Brady gets in the pocket can't believe the sh*t I hear from the hacks at ESPN week in and week out.

Maybe I shouldn't be watching shows about sports whose hosts are an ugly bi*ch, a failed coach and a gay troll.
Its their job to hate.......I wouldn't worry they all have their favorites and Brady is it.
 6 years ago '08        #196
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:

You have an undefeated team, your the defending sb champs, and you have the miles and away the best qb in the L

fu*k you crying for f*ggot?

slide a tampon in
 6 years ago '04        #197
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 The Blueprint said:
You have an undefeated team, your the defending sb champs, and you have the miles and away the best qb in the L

fu*k you crying for f*ggot?

slide a tampon in
Not crying, just wondering why I waste time watching that show when it's stupid.
 6 years ago '08        #198
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
I learned as a 49ers fan, I need to send a thank you card to the Redskins front office for letting Carlos Rogers go.
 6 years ago '08        #199
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Not crying, just wondering why I waste time watching that show when it's stupid.
Its the media homie...their job is to make people watch their show/shows....i mean why else would a troll like skip bayless get all the tv time that he does...say outlandish sh*t=ratings
 6 years ago '10        #200
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 The Blueprint said:
Its the media homie...their job is to make people watch their show/shows....i mean why else would a troll like skip bayless get all the tv time that he does...say outlandish sh*t=ratings
couldn't of said it better

that's my rival
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago