[poll] Honestly, all biases aside... Who won the fight? Marquez or pacquiao

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who won the fight in your eyes?
Pacquiao 53 18.93%
Marquez 175 62.50%
Draw 52 18.57%
Voters: 280. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20783 20783
 modalee said:
Dismantled??

How do you get dismantled when you land more total and power punches??

fu*kin dumbasses on BX
You keep letting the statistics tell you everything. I saw with my own eyes Manny missing & looking stupid in the 11th & 12th rounds. I saw Manny getting popped over & over with jabs & counter punches, I saw over again Manny not putting his foot on the gas pedal & JMM making him pay.

Watch the f!ght over again then make that post again. Blind d!ckriding a.ss motherfu*ker. When dedicated Pac fans are saying Manny lost that must tell you something...
 6 years ago '09        #42
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,484 | Props total: 1888 1888
 regularjoe said:
Pac. Marquez fought really well, better than I expected him to. BUT--he needed to win that f!ght without any question. When you lose two prior f!ghts... you need to dominate. He didn't do that.
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... THIS WAS A WHOLE NEW f!ght THAT HAD sh*t TO DO WITH THE LAST EXCEPT THAT THEY PAVED THE WAY THIS f!ght TO TAKE PLACE YOU fu*kING IDIOT...
 6 years ago '06        #43
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Marquez shouldn't of let up. If he didn't let up he would of won easy. Pac landed more punches and was more aggressive. Still a close f!ght - Marquez lost because he coasted the last 2 rounds.

"You can't win the championship, you gotta take the championship - Marquez didn't do that." - Emmanuel Steward
 6 years ago '04        #44
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
OK the f!ght wasn't a "robbery". It was an extremely even f!ght that really could've gone either way. Personally, I had Marquez winning by a round or 2, but I could easily see someone giving Pac the edge in those for being the aggressor. Pac landed the most punches and looked the most dominate in the f!ght. Marquez countered extremely well, but that being said, you have to convincingly beat the champ in order to take his belt.

And that's beside the point. You really think the boxing commission is going to ruin the biggest f!ght they've had in like 20 years to give an aging counterpuncher a 1-2 point win? Get the fu*k outta here. And I don't wanna hear cries of "unfair" from Mayweather's groupies, because he skated by with that cheap shot, so it's not like he looked dominate in his performance either.

Pac didn't look great, but that's probably a good thing. If he was too convincing Floyd would keep ducking him forever. The funny thing is, if the two would ever man up and f!ght, I have Floyd winning by KO, it's just too bad he's too pus*y to make the f!ght happen.
 6 years ago '07        #45
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
they was saying since manny was the aggressor and throw more thats why he won but looking at the f!ght marquez look like he won but by a slight margin
 6 years ago '04        #46
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
All biases aside (and I like both Marquez & Pacquiao equally), I had the f!ght as a draw.

At this point, I'd be more interested in a 4th f!ght between the two to finally see a resolution than a Pac-Mayweather f!ght.
 6 years ago '11        #47
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
Draw.
 6 years ago '07        #48
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
I'd have to saw Draw because...

Marquez won the f!ght, but did not deserve a decision if it meant him winning the belt. He got c*cky and gave up too soon. That wasn't a championship effort by him down the stretch. Justice was served.
 6 years ago '09        #49
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
I would have said Marquez if not for the last two rounds. But, since he didn't convincingly take down the champ leaving doubt then he doesn't deserve the win. I wouldn't just say Pacquaio dominated the f!ght or deserves the win either but since he's the champ he gets benefit of the doubt.
 11-13-2011, 08:33 PM         #50
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
If y'all watched it on the British channel they were keeping it all the way real. "Manny didn't win this f!ght somebody with money did." I was like damn
yea dude said

"that decision was made to suite the lining of peoples pockets"

lol Roach said after the end of the 7th round "WE'RE LOSING"
 11-13-2011, 08:38 PM         #51
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I would have said Marquez if not for the last two rounds. But, since he didn't convincingly take down the champ leaving doubt then he doesn't deserve the win. I wouldn't just say Pacquaio dominated the f!ght or deserves the win either but since he's the champ he gets benefit of the doubt.
Obvious casual observer, Pac was throwing alot and wildin but its alot LANDING.....Marquez landed more punches and while Pac was throwing those wild haymakers he was getting his chin-tapped by Marquez
 6 years ago '07        #52
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 122 122
 izzy2024 said:
OK the f!ght wasn't a "robbery". It was an extremely even f!ght that really could've gone either way. Personally, I had Marquez winning by a round or 2, but I could easily see someone giving Pac the edge in those for being the aggressor. Pac landed the most punches and looked the most dominate in the f!ght. Marquez countered extremely well, but that being said, you have to convincingly beat the champ in order to take his belt.

And that's beside the point. You really think the boxing commission is going to ruin the biggest f!ght they've had in like 20 years to give an aging counterpuncher a 1-2 point win?
after boxing and watchin boxing this is the truth. gonna get style points for aggression. and you have to beat the champ and TAKE that belt. i understand that and im ok with that. im even ok with pac winning the f!ght by a round. its boxing i kno how it goes. the 116-112 score tho brings some major questions tho. no doubt too much money is on the line. top story on CNN.com after the f!ght was about the f!ght and it had NO mention of controversy at all. while all the other outlets and sites yahoo, msnbc, espn had some mention or made that the point of the story. dont forget Time Warner owns HBO and CNN.

i havent seen anyone say this yet so correct me if im wrong. but the f!ght was actually scored close. it was one round away from a majority draw. 2nd judge says 114-114 its a MD. i honestly think it was marquez by a round or a draw. it WAS a close f!ght and the one judge skewed everything.
 6 years ago '10        #53
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20783 20783
 izzy2024 said:

And that's beside the point. You really think the boxing commission is going to ruin the biggest f!ght they've had in like 20 years to give an aging counterpuncher a 1-2 point win? Get the fu*k outta here. And I don't wanna hear cries of "unfair" from Mayweather's groupies, because he skated by with that cheap shot, so it's not like he looked dominate in his performance either.

Pac didn't look great, but that's probably a good thing. If he was too convincing Floyd would keep ducking him forever. The funny thing is, if the two would ever man up and f!ght, I have Floyd winning by KO, it's just too bad he's too pus*y to make the f!ght happen.

After saying all of that & watching the f!ght you still think it's Floyd who's the pus*y.

Amazing.
 6 years ago '09        #54
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
 bxrulez said:
Obvious casual observer, Pac was throwing alot and wildin but its alot LANDING.....Marquez landed more punches and while Pac was throwing those wild haymakers he was getting his chin-tapped by Marquez
Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. Now apologize for this dumb fu*king post you just made bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #55
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 1459 1459
 big blak afrika said:
If y'all watched it on the British channel they were keeping it all the way real. "Manny didn't win this f!ght somebody with money did." I was like damn
SEEN THAT sh*t TOO. COMPLETELY OPPOSITE OPINIONS FROM THE HBO CAST.
 11-13-2011, 09:16 PM         #56
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. Now apologize for this dumb fu*king post you just made bi*ch
although man does punch in those numbers

edit: yeah saw the HBO replay, them dudes was riding Pacs d!ck.
 6 years ago '04        #57
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
 bxrulez said:
WTF kinda rule is that? U win u win u lose u lose....there shudnt be any fu*king special treatment....Marquez has fought a long time and deserves respect....and he fought Pacman close the last 2 times so why the fu*k would he have to dominate just to get the win?

Lol if he won he won thats all there should be 2 it...
It's not a rule. It's an unwritten rule. It's in the same realm of why in football, Brady and Manning might get a call where as Alex Smith or Kevin Kolb wouldn't get the same call on the same play. I'm not saying it's fair, or that I even agree, but to that's part of the reason Manny got the win. Marquez needed to win beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I also realize many of y'all are Floyd fans... so that explains a bit. I like Manny and Floyd the same as f!ghters--so I guess it's tough for some/most of y'all to not be biased.
 6 years ago '04        #58
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
it was a draw

ties go to the champ

you gotta knock the champ out or at least convincingly beat his has...Marquez did neither

get mad
 6 years ago '04        #59
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 4106 4106
 dehdeh23 said:
Marquez shouldn't of let up. If he didn't let up he would of won easy. Pac landed more punches and was more aggressive. Still a close f!ght - Marquez lost because he coasted the last 2 rounds.

"You can't win the championship, you gotta take the championship - Marquez didn't do that." - Emmanuel Steward
Bullsh*t man. Even if he didn't let up, which he didn't, then at most it was a draw apparently as one judge had 116-112 for Pac. Seriously, money won Pacman the f!ght, not his skills or anything that happened in that ring.
 6 years ago '04        #60
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
 ii_show_off said:
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... THIS WAS A WHOLE NEW f!ght THAT HAD sh*t TO DO WITH THE LAST EXCEPT THAT THEY PAVED THE WAY THIS f!ght TO TAKE PLACE YOU fu*kING IDIOT...
Shut your stupid a.ss up, and turn off the caps lock. Are you fu*king 11?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy