Pro Boxers reaction to Pac and JMM3

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
carltouss619 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
this whole aggressor thing is such bullsh*t. So basically what everyone is saying is as long as you appear aggressive, your're good. Whether your aggressiveness WAS EFFECTIVE is not important at all I see.
 6 years ago '04        #142
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 carltouss619 said:
no you just heard what you wanted to hear
U hear and see what u want....check ur avy.........
 6 years ago '05        #143
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
Pac won the f!ght n im far from a Pacman stan.....it was close n all these boxers sayin marquez, marquez, marquez is full of sh*t.....50/50 at worse
 6 years ago '04        #144
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
I had it a draw as well neither guy did enuff to win.....and all these floyd stans saying this is proof that money may would destroy pac are the same guys that were saying jmm had no chance in hell and y were we gettin this bs f!ght......Point being the f!ghts are fought in the ring not in the bx forums....styles makes f!ghts and manny would not be an easy out for money may just cuz this happened........
 6 years ago '07        #145
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
I had it a draw as well neither guy did enuff to win.....and all these floyd stans saying this is proof that money may would destroy pac are the same guys that were saying jmm had no chance in hell and y were we gettin this bs f!ght......Point being the f!ghts are fought in the ring not in the bx forums....styles makes f!ghts and manny would not be an easy out for money may just cuz this happened........
just please stfu. i dont know how people can not think before they say something
 11-14-2011, 12:51 AM         #146
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #147
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
just please stfu. i dont know how people can not think before they say something
Usual response from a floyd d*ckrider............U Mad............?................
 6 years ago '04        #148
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
U would think you floyd d*ckriders were gettin paid by money may himself the way you defend and follow him..................
 11-14-2011, 12:58 AM         #149
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdogg562 said:
U would think you floyd d*ckriders were gettin paid by money may himself the way you defend and follow him..................
damn you back for some more ether??

wheres the rest of team roid at???

they left you dolo to get ROASTED
 6 years ago '04        #150
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 Nate187um said:
damn you back for some more ether??

wheres the rest of team roid at???

they left you dolo to get ROASTED
ether............?And im on team roid becuz....? i dont agree with some floyd trolls please....i bet u started riding with floyd after the dlh f!ght........Cuz bfor that no one was checkin for floyd.......let's keep it real........
 11-14-2011, 01:10 AM         #151
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdogg562 said:
ether............?And im on team roid becuz....? i dont agree with some floyd trolls please....i bet u started riding with floyd after the dlh f!ght........Cuz bfor that no one was checkin for floyd.......let's keep it real........
man stfu you stupid f*ggot

more like nobody was checkin for pacroid before the dlh f!ght

SMH @ your knowledge

team roid got you lookin like

[pic - click to view]

right now
 6 years ago '04        #152
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I had it a draw. A can understand why people would be up in arms though. At the same time, a lot of people have hated Pacquiao forever. They now have a good reason to step up and unleash on him, regardless of whether they are exaggerating or not.
 6 years ago '05        #153
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
nobody hates marquez or cares enough to talk about him..........half of the people siding with marquez are pacquiao haters....sh*t is just obvious there. like i said the f!ght coulda went either way or a draw but this is nothin new....jmm always has had pacmans number.....there's always somebody that gets the better of you out there, whether you boxing, playin ball or cookin food.whatever......i still think pacquaio/mayweather will be a great f!ght....even though floyd is a great counter puncher like jmm, he dont have that scrap in him like jmm does........n pac would definitely land his against a guy who isnt exactly someone who likes to REALLY f!ght...Pacman will eventually land some shots.....would like to see how Floyd reacts to em.....it's been a long time since Floyd has been really touched
 6 years ago '08        #154
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
I know one thing Pac man better try to get that strength coach Marques had if doesn't want to get embarrassed by Mayweather
 6 years ago '04        #155
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 Nate187um said:
man stfu you stupid f*ggot

more like nobody was checkin for pacroid before the dlh f!ght

SMH @ your knowledge

team roid got you lookin like

[pic - click to view]

right now
Just like a floyd stan gettin all tuff thru the internet.........Let's keep it real with Floyd made his name off of dlh period.......I should be scared ur screen name has a 187 in it...............
 11-14-2011, 01:48 AM         #156
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
nobody hates marquez or cares enough to talk about him..........half of the people siding with marquez are pacquiao haters....sh*t is just obvious there. like i said the f!ght coulda went either way or a draw but this is nothin new....jmm always has had pacmans number.....there's always somebody that gets the better of you out there, whether you boxing, playin ball or cookin food.whatever......i still think pacquaio/mayweather will be a great f!ght....even though floyd is a great counter puncher like jmm, he dont have that scrap in him like jmm does........n pac would definitely land his against a guy who isnt exactly someone who likes to REALLY f!ght...Pacman will eventually land some shots.....would like to see how Floyd reacts to em.....it's been a long time since Floyd has been really touched
Floyd can't scrap? Please watch his older f!ghts and amateur f!ghts then talk.
 11-14-2011, 02:06 AM         #157
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdogg562 said:
Just like a floyd stan gettin all tuff thru the internet.........Let's keep it real with Floyd made his name off of dlh period.......I should be scared ur screen name has a 187 in it...............
 6 years ago '07        #158
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
i fail to see how this doesnt happen to boxers in general as their career progresses
 6 years ago '04        #159
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
i fail to see how this doesnt happen to boxers in general as their career progresses
It's just funny how alot of these cats are riding the mayweather bandwagon......nobody was checkin for floyd.....Pre 24/7 floyd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>after 24/7 floyd I wanna see the reaction in here if and when money loses.........
 6 years ago '07        #160
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
It's just funny how alot of these cats are riding the mayweather bandwagon......nobody was checkin for floyd.....Pre 24/7 floyd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>after 24/7 floyd I wanna see the reaction in here if and when money loses.........
didn't answer my question figures, keep reciting the same 'ol tune "no one was checking for floyd blah blah "
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy