most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 Lavares said:
Marquez won....by a long shot.....
how many rounds constitute that too you? 3? 5? You didn't think it was a closer f!ght 1 or 2 rounds?
 6 years ago '04        #122
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Pac won because he was the aggressor all the way through! Homie let him off the hook by taking it easy the last few rounds! His corner shouldnt have let that decision be in the hands of the judges when he was in total control of the f!ght early! And im not a Pac stan or anything but I could tell he stayed aggressive throughout the f!ght!
 6 years ago '08        #123
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Cocaine Cracka said:
ya he lost IMO

but what will monkey mayweathers excuse be this time. he doesnt want to hurt pacman or what.

also if you think JMM and PBF are similiar besides being counter punchers nothing is similiar.

Eat a d!ck you f*ggot.......
 6 years ago '11        #124
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 Prjhov03 said:
Pac won because he was the aggressor all the way through! Homie let him off the hook by taking it easy the last few rounds! His corner shouldnt have let that decision be in the hands of the judges when he was in total control of the f!ght early! And im not a Pac stan or anything but I could tell he stayed aggressive throughout the f!ght!
and more important than that is your avi!
 6 years ago '04        #125
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Cocaine Cracka said:

also if you think JMM and PBF are similiar besides being counter punchers nothing is similiar.

doesn't matter if you want to call it similar or just plain better , Mayweather can do everything Marquez can do at a way higher caliber and on top of that a bunch of things Marquez can't do.
 11-13-2011, 09:14 PM         #126
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
doesn't matter if you want to call it similar or just plain better , Mayweather can do everything Marquez can do at a way higher caliber and on top of that a bunch of things Marquez can't do.
Lets not forget mayweather beat marquez badly himself

But after watching this f!ght, I'm officially a fan of Marquez. He exposed pacquiao last night.
 6 years ago '11        #127
lgill3 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
Khan > :beat: < Pac
RealTalk!
 6 years ago '05        #128
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 anseltmchs said:
i thought manny threw more punches and landed more
 11-13-2011, 09:33 PM         #129
Coco4pr3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JMM won that easy
 6 years ago '11        #130
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 VinceTran said:
It's funny, Marquez was walking backwards all f!ght. I never seen anyone such a pus*y.

I''m a huge mayweather fan... I love Floyd and i know he'll beat manny, but how can people even say Marquez beat Pac?? Pac wasn't even hurt. Marquez is such a pus*y, i hate f!ghters who walk backwards all f!ght.
I think JMM was waiting for Pacquiao to break out the Super Mario Star and be prepared to counter and capitalize. But that Tarzan sh*t never came. AND I THINK Pacquiap KNEW JMM had that sh*t well scouted and wasn't tryin to fall into it. That's why Pac looked like a diff f!ghter and got "exposed".
 6 years ago '05        #131
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 VinceTran said:
It's funny, Marquez was walking backwards all f!ght. I never seen anyone such a pus*y.

I''m a huge mayweather fan... I love Floyd and i know he'll beat manny, but how can people even say Marquez beat Pac?? Pac wasn't even hurt. Marquez is such a pus*y, i hate f!ghters who walk backwards all f!ght.
Its called waiting for Manny to lunge forward with a bunch of stupid flurry sh*t, so Marquez can just sidestep and bang Manny in his face two times just for his trouble.

You saw pus*y and I saw Manny with a busted up lip from gettin banged in his mouth all night.
 6 years ago '10        #132
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
Styles make f!ghts, to say Floyd woud run through manny ain't fair cuz if u look at floyd's career he has some trouble with lefties. I think this proved that manny is mortal though. As for the f!ght, manny landed bout 10 clean meaningful shots all f!ght while marquez repeatedly landed cleanly. I had 16-12 but when it went to the judges I knew it was a wrap. Old adage goes, u gotta take the belt from the champ
 11-13-2011, 11:19 PM         #133
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #134
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
Fans boo'd Ali when the scorecards said he won the second f!ght against Frazier... Majority of the public felt he lost that f!ght... Same with Floyd against Castillo first f!ght... Same with Roy and Tarver first f!ght... U same people can't give Floyd credit for winning a controversial f!ght and try and crucify Manny for doing the same thing... You just sound like hypocrites...

You go round by round Manny was landing more shots per round as the f!ght went on... This was by far the largest punch disparity Manny ever had against JMM in any f!ght... That is the thing in close f!ghts u can make a case for either f!ghter... But 9 times out of 10 the more aggressive f!ghter will win the rounds...

The result would be the same with Mayweather but it would actually be Pac by an even wider margin... The aggressor will always get the benefit of most rounds... I keep saying this... You cannot win a f!ght against PAcquiao on the scorecards pop shotting every now and then... You have to open up and f!ght like JMM and Morales did in previous f!ghts against PAc... Unfortunately when you do that you take the risk of getting pumelled but it is the only chance you have against Pac cuz its highly unlikely you will knock him out... And Mayweather will not throw enough punches to win rounds in judges eyes...
 6 years ago '10        #135
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 dre03 said:
Fans boo'd Ali when the scorecards said he won the second f!ght against Frazier... Majority of the public felt he lost that f!ght... Same with Floyd against Castillo first f!ght... Same with Roy and Tarver first f!ght... U same people can't give Floyd credit for winning a controversial f!ght and try and crucify Manny for doing the same thing... You just sound like hypocrites...

You go round by round Manny was landing more shots per round as the f!ght went on... This was by far the largest punch disparity Manny ever had against JMM in any f!ght... That is the thing in close f!ghts u can make a case for either f!ghter... But 9 times out of 10 the more aggressive f!ghter will win the rounds...

The result would be the same with Mayweather but it would actually be Pac by an even wider margin... The aggressor will always get the benefit of most rounds... I keep saying this... You cannot win a f!ght against PAcquiao on the scorecards pop shotting every now and then... You have to open up and f!ght like JMM and Morales did in previous f!ghts against PAc... Unfortunately when you do that you take the risk of getting pumelled but it is the only chance you have against Pac cuz its highly unlikely you will knock him out... And Mayweather will not throw enough punches to win rounds in judges eyes...

n*ggaz really drinking the kool aid........money would counter and lead straight right hand manny to death.
 11-13-2011, 11:37 PM         #136
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd fought with a injured rotator though

& came back and CLEARLY DOMINATED the 2nd time in typical Mayweather fashion

pacroid on the other hand really lost the 1st f!ght to Marquez also and hasn't looked "himself" at all against marquez

& how the hell has floyd got to 42-0 if he doesn't throw enough punches???

I wonder if that 46% connect/16% opp connect rate has anything to do with it
 11-13-2011, 11:45 PM         #137
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:

[pic - click to view]

my brotha marquez man
[pic - click to view]

n*ggas robbed him fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #138
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 dre03 said:

Please, all JMM did was throw in a little head movement and Manny was missing shots all over the damn place , We've all seen now that Pacquiao's accuracy drops drastically when the f!ghter demonstrates the slightest amount of decent defense, you saw moments of it with Cotto and Mosley and JMM pretty much cemented this theory last night. If Marquez can weave and bob a little and have Manny that disorientated than what will Mayweather do with him?? You say Mayweather can't win by pop shotting but when Pacquiao can't land even a fourth of his punches then what? He BARELY landed 30% of his total punches on Marquez. Either way if you have any doubt that Mayweather is going to unleash some nasty combos on Pacquiao after watching Marquez repeatedly hit him with combos last night then we obviously didn't watch the same f!ght. Mayweather wont have to back up, he fought a forward moving/ pressure pushing match against both Ortiz and Mosley. It's pretty much clear now that he's going to be moving in or standing ground with Manny all while dodging and hitting him with a combo of pop shots and combos. He showed between his last two f!ghts that he is still fully capable of doing what many criticized him of not doing since years ago.
 6 years ago '05        #139
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 Nate187um said:
Floyd fought with a injured rotator though

& came back and CLEARLY DOMINATED the 2nd time in typical Mayweather fashion

pacroid on the other hand really lost the 1st f!ght to Marquez also and hasn't looked "himself" at all against marquez

& how the hell has floyd got to 42-0 if he doesn't throw enough punches???

I wonder if that 46% connect/16% opp connect rate has anything to do with it
Exactly. He threw less punches vs De La Hoya, Hatton, and Marquez per compubox, yet he's still undefeated, so being the aggressor is not as important as alot of people are making it out to be. It's ALSO about landing the cleaner, more effective punches, and controlling the f!ght.
 6 years ago '08        #140
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
I thought it was a close f!ght..but I had pacquioa winning the last round cuz he was the aggressor. if Marquez won the last round he would have won the f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago