Pro Boxers reaction to Pac and JMM3

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 986 986
 carltouss619 said:
no you just heard what you wanted to hear
no actually hes right ole Lenny never said Pac he said the little fella
 6 years ago '06        #102
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
now pac feelin what floyd's goin through everyday

pac still got the W fu*k the haters
 6 years ago '04        #103
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 psylence2k said:
I think everyone knows by now not to not only not trust what comes outta Arum's mouth but just consider it all lies until it's proven, dude could tell me the sky is blue and I instinctively would be ready to call him a liar by natural reaction.
Very true, but it seems that Arum is believable when it comes to having reasons to stop a f!ght against Floyd. Old bastard was basically talking rematch before they could even ask him about Floyd.
 6 years ago '05        #104
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,985 | Props total: 10681 10681
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
I'm a big fan of Pac but he lost that f!ght..I have a feeling though that he was playing possum to lure Money to sleep on him. and he wasn't focused like he should be for Marquez the way he should have been.plus imagine the odds makers in Vegas now as far as Pac vs Money after seeing this f!ght?...
U have a career ahead of u in Screenwriting.....
 6 years ago '05        #105
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 quan3106 said:
Marquez won...Pacquiao is overrated
/thread
 6 years ago '10        #106
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 7624 7624
 Sizzler01 said:

Ellerbe also informed Golden Boy promoter Richard Schaefer,
who does not have a contract with Mayweather but has promoted his last five bouts, of the plan.

"I'm very excited that the sport's biggest pay-per-view star is going to be back on May 5," Schaefer told ESPN.com. "We have informed the pay-per-view industry and I have the arena on hold. I'm excited to continue my relationship with Floyd and his team. It's always fun to work with Floyd."

Schaefer wants that "opponent" be Pacquiao.

"I think that Floyd Mayweather has made it very clear that he wants the big f!ghts, and that he wants the biggest possible opponent. By that, I think that everybody knows that he means that the biggest possible opponent means that you've got to start from the top, and that's obviously a Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght," said Schaefer.

"But that's a.ssuming that Bob Arum wants to get the f!ght done. We're not going to be talking about that this week. This week, of course, the focus is going to be on Pacquiao's next f!ght with Juan Manuel Marquez. But after that, there will be plenty of time to talk about that match up between Mayweather and Pacquiao."

Goldenboy has already said they have been informed by Mayweather, to make the f!ght.

Last edited by jmheight1; 11-13-2011 at 07:37 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #107
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 Sizzler01 said:
thank you. I'm just askin about what was said. If he said pac he did, if he didn't he didn't. I'm asking cause I didn't hear it 1st hand its not about me WANTING to hear anything all I WANT to hearis did he SAY he wants pac or didn't he.
 6 years ago '05        #108
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 jmheight1 said:

Ellerbe also informed Golden Boy promoter Richard Schaefer,
who does not have a contract with Mayweather but has promoted his last five bouts, of the plan.

"I'm very excited that the sport's biggest pay-per-view star is going to be back on May 5," Schaefer told ESPN.com. "We have informed the pay-per-view industry and I have the arena on hold. I'm excited to continue my relationship with Floyd and his team. It's always fun to work with Floyd."

Schaefer wants that "opponent" be Pacquiao.

"I think that Floyd Mayweather has made it very clear that he wants the big f!ghts, and that he wants the biggest possible opponent. By that, I think that everybody knows that he means that the biggest possible opponent means that you've got to start from the top, and that's obviously a Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght," said Schaefer.

"But that's a.ssuming that Bob Arum wants to get the f!ght done. We're not going to be talking about that this week. This week, of course, the focus is going to be on Pacquiao's next f!ght with Juan Manuel Marquez. But after that, there will be plenty of time to talk about that match up between Mayweather and Pacquiao."

Goldenboy has already said they have been informed by Mayweather, to make the f!ght.
im sure they were inferring Pac but they didn't say his name he said

We're looking to make the biggest f!ght possible and everyone knows what that f!ght is, the little fella.
 6 years ago '10        #109
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
im sure they were inferring Pac but they didn't say his name he said
You gonna address what Schaefer said?
 11-13-2011, 07:40 PM         #110
Cocaine Cracka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya he lost IMO

but what will monkey mayweathers excuse be this time. he doesnt want to hurt pacman or what.

also if you think JMM and PBF are similiar besides being counter punchers nothing is similiar.
 6 years ago '05        #111
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
You gonna address what Schaefer said?
he said I think twice that means he doesn't know for sure, why do bx n*ggas always have to make everything so diffcult someone asked did the money team say Pac's name the answer was no, the end
 6 years ago '07        #112
carltouss619 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 7Wounds said:
thank you. I'm just askin about what was said. If he said pac he did, if he didn't he didn't. I'm asking cause I didn't hear it 1st hand its not about me WANTING to hear anything all I WANT to hearis did he SAY he wants pac or didn't he.
let's cut the bullsh*t here. You know who the fu*k he was talking about. Stop playing games................now all of a sudden people would to hear exact words but when anything from Pac's camp come out they can be vague as fu*k and there is no problem
 6 years ago '08        #113
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
....at anybody thinking that manny could beat floyd..He'd have to knock floyd out and the chances of that are slim...All the legends and current f!ghters even knew pacman lost that f!ght last night...sh*t's pathetic.............
 6 years ago '10        #114
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
he said I think twice that means he doesn't know for sure, why do bx n*ggas always have to make everything so diffcult someone asked did the money team say Pac's name the answer was no, the end
Why do people play dumb just for the sake of a argument. On yeah this is the net.

And his "I thinks" were not towards Mayweather, but to the us the boxing world.

"I think that Floyd Mayweather has made it very clear that he wants the big f!ghts"

"I think that everybody knows that he means"

Then states for the dumb ones out there that Mayweather means Manny. "and that's obviously a Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght"

Last edited by jmheight1; 11-13-2011 at 08:00 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #115
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
THIS!!! Conversations like this always become "us vs them" and sh*t. WAY too much emotion people take everything as an attack and sh*t.

thanks again Sizzler
 6 years ago '11        #116
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
let's cut the bullsh*t here. You know who the fu*k he was talking about. Stop playing games................now all of a sudden people would to hear exact words but when anything from Pac's camp come out they can be vague as fu*k and there is no problem
you realize you're having an argument by yourself right? And you're saying this to someone who said Floyd would win if they fought?

thanks for masterfully proving my point. Smh.
 6 years ago '07        #117
carltouss619 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 7Wounds said:
you realize you're having an argument by yourself right? And you're saying this to someone who said Floyd would win if they fought?

thanks for masterfully proving my point. Smh.
You realize I don't give a sh*t whether you think he wins. I'm tired of people playing dumb.
 6 years ago '11        #118
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
You realize I don't give a sh*t whether you think he wins. I'm tired of people playing dumb.
then stop. You argued with a question. Folk said something I asked if it was true or not. You talkin bout "playin games" fu*k imma win? Its a fu*kin question. Anyway, asked and answered.
 6 years ago '04        #119
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Marquez won....by a long shot.....
 6 years ago '11        #120
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Why do people play dumb just for the sake of a argument. On yeah this is the net.

And his "I thinks" were not towards Mayweather, but to the us the boxing world.

"I think that Floyd Mayweather has made it very clear that he wants the big f!ghts"

"I think that everybody knows that he means"

Then states for the dumb ones out there that Mayweather means Manny. "and that's obviously a Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght"
maybe you think I was making a point or something but nah I was just asking a question for my own clarification
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy