Pro Boxers reaction to Pac and JMM3

most viewed right now
 126
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Sizzler01 said:
I can search twitter too and find n*ggas saying the opposite

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
114-114, 116-112, 115-113 Pacquiao by majority decision. Dont know about 116-112 but I can live with the decision. #boxing #pacmarquez

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
RT @Beebster1117 From 1-10 how big of a travesty was the decision? ... Not a travesty. Competitive f!ght. I thought wrong decision.

KevinI Kevin Iole
@
@joshlac1201 I scored it a draw. That's how I saw it. It was close and could go either way.

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
RT @sgmarich: I had it 114-114. Marquez had it but I felt he coasted in the 12, didn't land anything significant. Pac was more aggressive.

these are n*ggas who cover the sport for a living but i guess they have no credibility because they never laced em up right?
wow...stop it cuz...they cover the sport..these are boxing legends..about 6 of them..you have 4 commentators
 6 years ago '06        #22
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4710 4710
 Pistol Peter said:
right along with de la hoya, hopkins, morales, judah, and hagler


besides when it comes to boxing dirrell and bertos opinion > some guy on bx named after a steakhouse
 11-13-2011, 09:35 AM         #23
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sizzler01 said:
I can search twitter too and find n*ggas saying the opposite

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
114-114, 116-112, 115-113 Pacquiao by majority decision. Dont know about 116-112 but I can live with the decision. #boxing #pacmarquez

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
RT @Beebster1117 From 1-10 how big of a travesty was the decision? ... Not a travesty. Competitive f!ght. I thought wrong decision.

KevinI Kevin Iole
@
@joshlac1201 I scored it a draw. That's how I saw it. It was close and could go either way.

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
RT @sgmarich: I had it 114-114. Marquez had it but I felt he coasted in the 12, didn't land anything significant. Pac was more aggressive.

these are n*ggas who cover the sport for a living but i guess they have no credibility because they never laced em up right?
so analysts have more cred/knowledge than the athletes participating to you???

 11-13-2011, 09:36 AM         #24
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now n*ggas wanna believe me.. when I said Mayweather was going to beat the sh*t out of Pacquiao.. before everybody said I was crazy..
 6 years ago '06        #25
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4710 4710
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Now n*ggas wanna believe me.. when I said Mayweather was going to beat the sh*t out of Pacquiao.. before everybody said I was crazy..

real boxing fans didnt, just delusional team roid followers.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 carltouss619 said:

OscarDeLaHoya "I'm still sitting on my couch in disbelief. Paquiao cannot compete with a counter puncher like Marquez. Juan has the Patience to wait and capitalize on mistakes. I think this shows how superior mayweather is."
been saying it for years...to the casual fan pacquiao is god..but his flaws are written all over him...the terrible angles work against any slow mummy but pair that with somebody just as fast if not faster than you and that sh*t is disaster..the way he throws the wide punches..a virtuoso counter puncher like floyd will eat that sh*t alive
 6 years ago '10        #27
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
Sizzler =


[pic - click to view]

 11-13-2011, 09:47 AM         #28
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
right along with de la hoya, hopkins, morales, judah, and hagler


besides when it comes to boxing dirrell and bertos opinion > some guy on bx named after a steakhouse

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #29
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Sizzler01 said:
I can search twitter too and find n*ggas saying the opposite

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
114-114, 116-112, 115-113 Pacquiao by majority decision. Dont know about 116-112 but I can live with the decision. #boxing #pacmarquez

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
RT @Beebster1117 From 1-10 how big of a travesty was the decision? ... Not a travesty. Competitive f!ght. I thought wrong decision.


KevinI Kevin Iole
@
@joshlac1201 I scored it a draw. That's how I saw it. It was close and could go either way.

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
RT @sgmarich: I had it 114-114. Marquez had it but I felt he coasted in the 12, didn't land anything significant. Pac was more aggressive.

these are n*ggas who cover the sport for a living but i guess they have no credibility because they never laced em up right?
Am i reading mannixs tweet wrong or is he saying that he thought Pac lost also?
 11-13-2011, 09:51 AM         #30
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Am i reading mannixs tweet wrong or is he saying that he thought Pac lost also?
He's saying Pac lost too. Honestly, I don't give two sh*ts about what bloggers or writers have to say because they're invested in Mayweather/Paquiao happening.
 6 years ago '05        #31
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
 maxnn said:
Am i reading mannixs tweet wrong or is he saying that he thought Pac lost also?
yes saying he lost, im not making an argument that Manny won for sure just saying it was a close f!ght and these n*ggas on here that started following boxing when Mayweather showed up on 24/7 cussing and throwing money don't know what a robbery is
 6 years ago '05        #32
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Sizzler =


[pic - click to view]

learn how to post a picture nucca
 6 years ago '04        #33
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 Pistol Peter said:
right along with de la hoya, hopkins, morales, judah, and hagler


besides when it comes to boxing dirrell and bertos opinion > some guy on bx named after a steakhouse

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #34
muzikhead 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
been saying it for years...to the casual fan pacquiao is god..but his flaws are written all over him...the terrible angles work against any slow mummy but pair that with somebody just as fast if not faster than you and that sh*t is disaster..the way he throws the wide punches..a virtuoso counter puncher like floyd will eat that sh*t alive
Well put. I've been saying it all along. Manny has no chance against a tactical f!ghter like Floyd. Marquez really exposed Manny. All that wild sh*t Manny was throwing. Floyd would frustrate Paq just like Marquez did, but on a different level. People need to wake up and recognize that Manny is a good f!ghter, just not great. Peace!!!!


Last edited by muzikhead; 11-14-2011 at 02:03 PM..
 11-13-2011, 09:58 AM         #35
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sizzler01 said:
yes saying he lost, im not making an argument that Manny won for sure just saying it was a close f!ght and these n*ggas on here that started following boxing when Mayweather showed up on 24/7 cussing and throwing money don't know what a robbery is


fu*k outta here Malibu Chicken. Just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean you're a better boxing fan or know more than we do. I watched the f!ght this morning and Manny looked out of it, like his body kept him in and his heart was out of it. Stop being a knucklehead and realize that Boxing is about throwing down and not just about surviving, fu*k that.
 6 years ago '10        #36
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 Sizzler01 said:
learn how to post a picture nucca


what..?

First you say stupid sh*t to make you look like a dumbass who doesn't know boxing, and now this.
 6 years ago '09        #37
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
sh*t is fu*ked up. Makes me not even want to care about this crooked sh*t. Nobody can put together a hightlight package of Manny giving it to Marquez in that f!ght as much as Marquez gave it to Pac. This sh*t needs a huge review. Only a deep down stan can argue for Pac winning that f!ght.
 11-13-2011, 10:05 AM         #38
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
sh*t is fu*ked up. Makes me not even want to care about this crooked sh*t. Nobody can put together a hightlight package of Manny giving it to Marquez in that f!ght as much as Marquez gave it to Pac. This sh*t needs a huge review. Only a deep down stan can argue for Pac winning that f!ght.
It's not going to get reviewed because everyone knows what this is building toward. Arum essentially just put the bullet in Marquez's head for the k!ll shot and hopefully it put a good career to rest (I don't want to suffer through a 4th f!ght). Boxing's had shady, sh*tty, downright crooked decisions for years and years (look at Chavez Jr's recent f!ghts), the sport is amazing and the f!ghting is good...everything else is politics.
 6 years ago '11        #39
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,732 | Props total: 1549 1549
The only pure aspect of the sport is when the bell rings at the beginning of the 1st round, even then that is subject to outside influence like the the judges call we saw last night. Pac either gives a rematch or the PBF gets signed. His casual fans are going to start turning so they need to give them something to keep them happy. Marquez must be sad, to put in the training, wait years for the rematch and the same outcome. I would be beyond pissed....
 6 years ago '04        #40
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
 MACADEMICS said:
The only pure aspect of the sport is when the bell rings at the beginning of the 1st round, even then that is subject to outside influence like the the judges call we saw last night. Pac either gives a rematch or the PBF gets signed. His casual fans are going to start turning so they need to give them something to keep them happy. Marquez must be sad, to put in the training, wait years for the rematch and the same outcome. I would be beyond pissed....
Arum seemed dead set on a rematch last night.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy