Pro Boxers reaction to Pac and JMM3

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 illmatic_kid said:
at n*ggas for saying other people's opinions don't matter when they co-sign other n*ggas on here aswell then get all butt-hurt when a ton of professional f!ghters and analyst are all saying the same thing...So im guessing the f!ght judges didn't use THEIR OPINION on who won the f!ght right? They are professional judges we all know that, but how can a n*gga say we're using other people's opinions to validate the f!ght when at the end of the day if you agree with the judges that means your doing the same thing...We're all judges when it comes to any f!ght lil n*gga so everybody is entitled to their own opinion about how they saw it the only difference is the judges get the final say..So stop with the stupid a.ss contradicting statements......Try again...

Exactly. n*ggas are on here disagreeing with these professional boxers, and analysts for speaking the truth, but have the nerve to co-sign other n*ggas on here were never in a professional boxing match a day in their life..

"fu*k De La Hoya, that n*gga don't know what he's talking about...but I do agree with what jdogg562 said"

The irony..
 6 years ago '08        #202
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 7Wounds said:
that's really hard to refute lol. But I dunno if anyone is using the judges opinions to validate the f!ght so much as trying to validating the judges with their own opinions. Which is almost WORSE lol one side agrees the with the judges and the other doesn't. But at the end of the day you hit the nil on the head its ALL opinions. I'm on the other side of the fence frkm yiu on this one as I had it about 7-5 MP. But what's crazy is all these people on both sides getting SUPER EMOTIONAL about the sh*t. It wasn't a dominant victory at all but barely. JMM however SOOOO OBVIOUSLY know HOW TO beat Pacquiao. The whole world does. Don't stand infont of him when he throws, throw back and keep away from his power. JMM was scoring aaaallll NIGHT but he couldn't stop Mannh from scoring as well and that's what lost him the f!ght. I'm a Manny fan but in that same position? FM finishes him. Cause Floyd has nearly flawless defense. He takes those Tied rounds ans prolly so e of hem close Manny rounds too and would wjn. Because he knows how to keep you from scoring while he scores himself. People don't seen Manny get scored on like that since like the f!ght he lost to Moreles and sh*t lol. Clottey was the same thing Clottey is CAPABLE of beating Manny too HE was jjst too scared to get caught.he didn't let his hands go and give himself "a punchers chance" Mannys my dude but he's not invincible. That's been shown at least a few times now. Marquez just ain't ice the cake. Juuuuuuust my opinion tho. No one won this f!ght 9-3 tho like I've seen some people say jmm did lol that's some bullsh*t imo

Much respect fam..Lots of truth spoken in this post..Im a fan of both mayweather and manny and although it could go either way I'd go with floyd if they ever fought..Not saying manny can't win cause anything can happen during a f!ght, but my thing is manny is a very humble guy and usually nobody ever has anything to bad say about his f!ghts when they are over cause usually he dominates his opponents, but for all of these f!ghters, ex f!ghters and analyst who usually boast and brag on manny to come out and say they think marquez won has to mean something..I mean it's their opinion, but what do they have to gain by all saying the same thing about the f!ght they all watched.......I feel where your coming from tho bro......
 6 years ago '11        #203
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 illmatic_kid said:
Much respect fam..Lots of truth spoken in this post..Im a fan of both mayweather and manny and although it could go either way I'd go with floyd if they ever fought..Not saying manny can't win cause anything can happen during a f!ght, but my thing is manny is a very humble guy and usually nobody ever has anything to bad say about his f!ghts when they are over cause usually he dominates his opponents, but for all of these f!ghters, ex f!ghters and analyst who usually boast and brag on manny to come out and say they think marquez won has to mean something..I mean it's their opinion, but what do they have to gain by all saying the same thing about the f!ght they all watched.......I feel where your coming from tho bro......
lemmie offer this if I may tho... I kinda feel like a boxer will get wrapped up in the war of it from a workers stand point. There's so much to applaud JMM for maybe they see it with their heart in a since that no one has brought the f!ght to Pacs front door like JMM did.

just an idea. And I'm moreso saying this for the boxers, not so much the analysts. But do you think thats possible at all?
 6 years ago '09        #204
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,207 | Props total: 19304 19304
yea JMM won
 6 years ago '06        #205
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 211 211
Anthonydirrell "If y'all think that they was bout to lose out on 150 million y'all crazy"

Probably the most politically correct statement.
 6 years ago '04        #206
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
he was using sarcarsm^
had pac winning by a round or two, felt like marquez coulda ended the f!ght better if he wanted to make it a draw.

look. a boxer will NEVER win when they are for the majority of the f!ght countering, and are out punched in power and in total and are not aggressive.

basically, marquez strategy is not palletable to the way boxing judges judge the f!ght for a victory.
The point of boxing is to control the f!ght and to wear your opponent down. Pac never got worn down, he controlled the f!ght.

If yall wanna say marquez controlled the f!ght by not being aggressive, and simply counter punching, i pose this question: without an aggresser in a f!ght, who throws any punches?

ima have to point to that winky wright, jermaine taylor f!ght as an example.
You do know that Marquez landed the most power punches according to compubox stats right?
 6 years ago '07        #207
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
Hold up first of all, how the fu*k did juan marquez win? at most it was a draw but i had pac up 3 rnds. Juan ran the whole f!ght, If you want the belt you have to take the fu*king BELT. Not run the whole f!ght. 2nd, He did not even hurt pac man except for the HEADBUTT and when pac cut his lip, other than that he was cool. He headbutted pac man in like the 8th rounds or something, and still couldnt capitalize on it and make it worse than it was.Juan after the f!ght was nekkid in ice because he was fu*ked up and his right side of his face was so swollen, hence he wore his hat so far down at the other press conference. Pac man threw more shots and connected more shots. He connected in combos, juan only connected on counter punches and when he did throw combos he only connected on one. Juan was obviously slower than pac man. WTF are yall watching. Now tell me that did not happen.

Last edited by Sikdenim13; 11-14-2011 at 02:31 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #208
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
And most people who thought juan won were either Floyd d!ck riders r mexicans. Most fans in Nevada are fu*king mexican idiots. Use common sense and your eyes
 6 years ago '07        #209
carltouss619 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Sikdenim13 said:
And most people who thought juan won were either Floyd d!ck riders r mexicans. Most fans in Nevada are fu*king mexican idiots. Use common sense and your eyes
So using your logic most people who thought Pac won were ______________ (fill in the blank)
 11-14-2011, 02:55 PM         #210
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after rewatching the f!ght i noticed marquez was drinking a brown liquid. i thought only water was allowed during the f!ght?

[pic - click to view]

SECTION 28. DRUGS OR STIMolANTS
(a) The use of illegal or performance enhancing drugs or other stimolants before of during the Championship contest by any of the contestants shall be sufficient cause for the disqualification of the contestant guilty of said use. Only plain water may be given to a contestant in the course of the bout. Lubricants around the eyes is allowed in amounts within the Referee’s discretion; the use of lubricants, or any other substance on a contestant’s arms, legs and body is prohibited in Championship f!ghts.
(b) The use of hemostats such as Thrombin, Avetine or Adrenalin 1/1000 solution shall be allowed between rounds to control the bleeding from minor cuts and lacerations sustained by a contestant as permitted by the roles and regolations of the Local Boxing Commission. If the Local Boxing Commission has no role concerning permissible hemostats, then only Adrenalin 1/1000 is permitted. Each contestant is obligated to know and comply with the roles and regolations of the Local Boxing Commission as to use of hemostats.
(source: )

Last edited by smoketrees; 11-14-2011 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: nevermind its water and pedialyte
 6 years ago '07        #211
carltouss619 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 smoketrees said:
after rewatching the f!ght i noticed marquez was drinking a brown liquid. i thought only water was allowed during the f!ght?

[pic - click to view]

SECTION 28. DRUGS OR STIMolANTS
(a) The use of illegal or performance enhancing drugs or other stimolants before of during the Championship contest by any of the contestants shall be sufficient cause for the disqualification of the contestant guilty of said use. Only plain water may be given to a contestant in the course of the bout. Lubricants around the eyes is allowed in amounts within the Referee’s discretion; the use of lubricants, or any other substance on a contestant’s arms, legs and body is prohibited in Championship f!ghts.
(b) The use of hemostats such as Thrombin, Avetine or Adrenalin 1/1000 solution shall be allowed between rounds to control the bleeding from minor cuts and lacerations sustained by a contestant as permitted by the roles and regolations of the Local Boxing Commission. If the Local Boxing Commission has no role concerning permissible hemostats, then only Adrenalin 1/1000 is permitted. Each contestant is obligated to know and comply with the roles and regolations of the Local Boxing Commission as to use of hemostats.
(source: )
Pee
 6 years ago '04        #212
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,159 | Props total: 864 864
 Sikdenim13 said:
I did watch the f!ght and JMM appeared to be in total control of the f!ght...he executed his plan throughout the f!ght, and everybody watching the f!ght said Pac didnt look like himself

Which means, he was off his game because JMM kept him off...he used his reach to keep Pac away and when he got close he fired that right...it was clear early in the f!ght, that was his plan...and he stuck with it, and in my opinion he won the f!ght...

At worst it should have been a draw....

But i know money watchin this tape like
 6 years ago '05        #213
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
ehhh but what the hell do they know. They are just professional boxers. They aren't touching the boxing IQ's that boxden members have <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

yeap the couch couches know it all on bx
 6 years ago '10        #214
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20720 20720
 Sikdenim13 said:
Hold up first of all, how the fu*k did juan marquez win? at most it was a draw but i had pac up 3 rnds. Juan ran the whole f!ght, If you want the belt you have to take the fu*king BELT. Not run the whole f!ght. 2nd, He did not even hurt pac man except for the HEADBUTT and when pac cut his lip, other than that he was cool. He headbutted pac man in like the 8th rounds or something, and still couldnt capitalize on it and make it worse than it was.Juan after the f!ght was nekkid in ice because he was fu*ked up and his right side of his face was so swollen, hence he wore his hat so far down at the other press conference. Pac man threw more shots and connected more shots. He connected in combos, juan only connected on counter punches and when he did throw combos he only connected on one. Juan was obviously slower than pac man. WTF are yall watching. Now tell me that did not happen.
Stop watching boxing..

Sikdenim13 said:
And this post not only shows you are stupid....but you're stupid

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 11-14-2011 at 03:23 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #215
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
Mayweathers scared to f!ght Manny, and for good reason. PBF knew form jump that hes was never going to get a fair shake if he fought Manny. All Manny has to do is through punches and not get knocked out and they will give him the win every time. Saturday nights travesty illustrated that. Pac won 2 rounds Clearly. My scoring was generous in pac Favor and i gave him 4 rounds. Amir Khan Said said he lost the f!ght, Freddie Roach said he lost the f!ght fu*ken Crowed booed when they her the fist score of 114-114.

Say the Mayweather/pac f!ght would have happened 2 years ago. Floyd would have beat the dog p!ss out of him and as long as pac-man was able to stand up at the end of 12 Mayweather would take an L. Pacquiao has ALL the powers in boxing behind him.

I think at this point the charade is up
 6 years ago '05        #216
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
manny lost and it was pretty clear. they wont let him lose, so its no point in anybody else f!ghting him but mayweather.
 11-14-2011, 03:39 PM         #217
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza told the Manila Standard Today that he had a talk with the WBO welterweight champion Monday afternoon and told us “Manny was not happy with his performance either.” He said “it was obviously a really bad night” and that he "wants another one.” Ariza said he too would “want another Marquez f!ght.”

Ariza said he told Pacquiao “Let’s do it my way and see what happens.”

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum who was roundly booed by the Mexican fans who accused him of stealing the f!ght from Marquez said “not only was this f!ght not definitive, very few rounds were definitive. If the f!ghters are willing we’ll do it again.”

However, Arum may have trouble convincing Marquez to f!ght Pacquiao for a fourth time and even money may not entice the Mexican legend to take on the challenge. In fact Marquez said he is contemplating retirement and was certain that even if he beats Pacquiao, the judges won’t give him the decision.

Ariza said he told Pacquiao “we need to go back to the basics again. We have to get back to what we did in the days we were successful and we didn’t have any leg problems (cramps) and things like that.”

Ariza was apparently pleased that Pacquiao “had agreed to go back to the old ways” and indicated Pacquiao told him “next time we are going to do everything your way.”

The strength and conditioning coach who recalled their rousing success in the f!ghts against David Diaz, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto revealed “he was not doing it my way at all” for Marquez III. He pointed the wide difference in “boxing training and conditioning training where sometimes a f!ghter thinks that because he trains hard inside the gym the conditioning is going to piggyback on the things that he does.”

Ariza said Pacquiao “looked good but his body didn’t cooperate with him again last night. His balance was off, he looked very ordinary, nothing special. He was exposed.”

When asked about the cramps suffered by Pacquiao in the f!ght Ariza said he “showed him a list and told him let’s look at the Manny Pacquiao way and the Alex Ariza way” and pointed out that in the f!ghts against Marquez III and Shane Mosley Pacquiao had leg cramps but when they trained the Ariza way he had no leg cramps in the f!ghts against Diaz, De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto and Clottey.

Ariza conceded “I know my way is very hard, its very taxing, its very uncomfortable but there is a reason for it. Nobody likes to do the conditioning but that’s what’s pushing us through, that’s what is making Manny look good.”

Ariza said “I don’t want to make excuses about leg cramps but our f!ghts are getting worse and worse” citing the battles with Antonio Margarito and Shane Mosley adding “we are starting to go in reverse. Unless we get back to what we did in the beginning I don’t see how we are going to progress.”

With the possibility of a Floyd Mayweather megabuck f!ght taking place on May 5 Ariza said “if I was Mayweather and I saw that last f!ght (Marquez) I would sign for a Pacquiao f!ght this morning.”

source:

did they do this on purpose so mayweather would take the f!ght? why would ariza or roach let manny train himself when they've been so succesful in the past with ariza? got me thinking, especially that last line in the article

Last edited by smoketrees; 11-14-2011 at 03:47 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #218
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
i want to be in the check cashing business mayweather
 6 years ago '07        #219
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
So using your logic most people who thought Pac won were ______________ (fill in the blank)
right?? even the judges saw it like that wtf. You have to be convincing and he wasnt. Come on really?
 11-14-2011, 08:43 PM         #220
NVmystyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy