Pro Boxers reaction to Pac and JMM3

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
the commentators got ya'll gassed up! turn off the sound and watch the f!ght I promise you'll say JMM won.

This is the first time in many recent f!ghts that pac has had someone in his face that's going to f!ght back and not be scared.

They couldn't even put a pac highlight reel together ... lmao... and ya'll sayin he won b/c of the compubox stats?

lol!

wow...
 11-14-2011, 09:00 AM         #182
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas still cryin about this.

You can tell those Floyd nuthuggers are simply threatened by Manny.

If yall n*ggas are that confident in Floyd, you should want him to be the one to beat Manny. Not JMM. Yall loggin onto boxden, furious he won another f!ght like some little bi*ches.
 6 years ago '08        #183
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Junior G said:
i'm lyin? all these mayweather d!ckheads runnin around here screamin he lost....every single one
So every single ringside observer and ex pro boxer are floyds fans? fu*k outta here with that sh*t..They called the f!ght like they saw it....

iQon said:

If yall n*ggas are that confident in Floyd, you should want him to be the one to beat Manny. Not JMM. Yall loggin onto boxden, furious he won another f!ght like some little bi*ches.
Threatened by what? Muthafu*ka barely beat marquez in a f!ght where a majority of the people who watched the f!ght including respected analyst said he lost...I like manny, but fair is fair....You logging onto boxden talking out yo a.ss like a little bi*ch..fu*k outta here clown......
 6 years ago '08        #184
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 igotgame4ya said:
the commentators got ya'll gassed up! turn off the sound and watch the f!ght I promise you'll say JMM won.

This is the first time in many recent f!ghts that pac has had someone in his face that's going to f!ght back and not be scared.

They couldn't even put a pac highlight reel together ... lmao... and ya'll sayin he won b/c of the compubox stats?

lol!

wow...

..Exactly.....
 11-14-2011, 09:27 AM         #185
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iQon said:

illmatic_kid said:
Threatened by what? Muthafu*ka barely beat marquez in a f!ght where a majority of the people who watched the f!ght including respected analyst said he lost...I like manny, but fair is fair....You logging onto boxden talking out yo a.ss like a little bi*ch..fu*k outta here clown......
Guilty conscience?
 6 years ago '11        #186
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
MP's face said it all, he is a honest dude, so you can see it in his face that he felt it was a wrong decision. What a pile of sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #187
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 iQon said:
Guilty conscience?
No real response ehh? Didn't think so....
 11-14-2011, 09:50 AM         #188
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga wants to argue on the internet...

[pic - click to view]

Manny Pacquiao won!
Yes he did!
YES HE DID!
OMG UR SO STOOPID!!!!1!
YOU'RE WRONG SKIP BAYLESS AGREES WITH ME!

fu*k outta here geek.
 6 years ago '08        #189
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 iQon said:
This n*gga wants to argue on the internet...

[pic - click to view]

Manny Pacquiao won!
Yes he did!
YES HE DID!
OMG UR SO STOOPID!!!!1!
YOU'RE WRONG SKIP BAYLESS AGREES WITH ME!

fu*k outta here geek.

Arguing? It's a messageboard where people give opinions..You just mad and wanna call it an argument cause you have no response.. Looks like I upset the f*ggot folks..Pull your skirt back down..Im now a boxer or an analyst, but I respect their opinion...Only person you can really mention is skip bayless and it's burning you up inside....

Last edited by illmatic_kid; 11-14-2011 at 10:22 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #190
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
he was using sarcarsm^
had pac winning by a round or two, felt like marquez coulda ended the f!ght better if he wanted to make it a draw.

look. a boxer will NEVER win when they are for the majority of the f!ght countering, and are out punched in power and in total and are not aggressive.

basically, marquez strategy is not palletable to the way boxing judges judge the f!ght for a victory.
The point of boxing is to control the f!ght and to wear your opponent down. Pac never got worn down, he controlled the f!ght.

If yall wanna say marquez controlled the f!ght by not being aggressive, and simply counter punching, i pose this question: without an aggresser in a f!ght, who throws any punches?

ima have to point to that winky wright, jermaine taylor f!ght as an example.
 6 years ago '08        #191
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
he was using sarcarsm^
had pac winning by a round or two, felt like marquez coulda ended the f!ght better if he wanted to make it a draw.

look. a boxer will NEVER win when they are for the majority of the f!ght countering, and are out punched in power and in total and are not aggressive.

basically, marquez strategy is not palletable to the way boxing judges judge the f!ght for a victory.
The point of boxing is to control the f!ght and to wear your opponent down. Pac never got worn down, he controlled the f!ght.

If yall wanna say marquez controlled the f!ght by not being aggressive, and simply counter punching, i pose this question: without an aggresser in a f!ght, who throws any punches?

ima have to point to that winky wright, jermaine taylor f!ght as an example.

Yea I know it was sarcasm, but it wa TRUE sarcasm and a cop out for not having a real response, because skip is one of the only analyst that tweeted that he thought manny won....I'm sure their are more, but that's all he could think off..Front page full of analyst and f!ghters saw it otherwise and they box for a living, but I feel where your coming from..It's all opinions, but the floyd haters would eat him alive it it was him..That's all im saying....

Last edited by illmatic_kid; 11-14-2011 at 11:13 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #192
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
no bullsh*t... i felt castillo was robbed, i felt winky was robbed, but after i actually looked up how they judged f!ghts.. i understood. perspective is meaningless if ya dont know what ya lookin for. Now through my own eyes of one person f!ghting another.... i woulda had marquez winning. ITs the same thing for ufc too.
 6 years ago '05        #193
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 Pistol Peter said:
WHERE YOU AT MANNY CRUSADERS...legends are of the game are saying that he can't handle a counter puncher..if he f!ghts floyd is is game over

i'm going to up this sh*t until the typical manny warriors respond
ok yea so pac was given this win as a gift the other guy was rob'd no doubt, but wmm is not mayweather every boxer is diff, so pac had prob wit wmm it doesnt meant he will have probs with mayweather, nope not one bit, it means mayweather might have a better chance now becuz he can study this f!ght, but it still means nothing wanna kno why?........cuz as long as 1 punch can change a f!ght its anyones game, i'd also like to add.......maybe this makes mac-man work harder and learn his mistakes b4 may 5th if they f!ght on that day and he could be even better then ever for mayweather, since i bet right now mayweather feels this f!ght will be a breeze he might not take it as serious as pacman and fu*k up, i means lots of possibilities just opened up, only way to settle it is for them to f!ght and then we can all shut up... lol i think this will fuel pacman now im sure, he feels bad and will come better then ever for floyd, and his win against floyd will make up for this last f!ght
 11-14-2011, 11:16 AM         #194
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skip Bayless says Manny won.

"Oh yeah? Well I got all these Mexican boxers on twitter agreein with me. All these Floyd d!ckriders. I got Andre Dirrell, Andre Ward, Andre Berto..."

Ok, AND? Who GIVES a fu*k what the next n*gga thinks? You usin somebody else's opinion to validate yours?

Guess what, it's all worthless to me. STFU. Be a man and depend on your own opinion lil n*gga.

f!ght's over. Manny won. Don't matter how close it was, he won. Make it happen Floyd.
 11-14-2011, 11:39 AM         #195
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
you believe everything you hear, if he really had a torn rotator he wouldn't even be out there f!ghting.
so the 2nd f!ght was business as usual because????????

the 2nd f!ght wasn't even close

that should already let you know
 6 years ago '08        #196
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
at n*ggas for saying other people's opinions don't matter when they co-sign other n*ggas on here aswell then get all butt-hurt when a ton of professional f!ghters and analyst are all saying the same thing...So im guessing the f!ght judges didn't use THEIR OPINION on who won the f!ght right? They are professional judges we all know that, but how can a n*gga say we're using other people's opinions to validate the f!ght when at the end of the day if you agree with the judges that means your doing the same thing...We're all judges when it comes to any f!ght lil n*gga so everybody is entitled to their own opinion about how they saw it the only difference is the judges get the final say..So stop with the stupid a.ss contradicting statements......Try again...

Last edited by illmatic_kid; 11-14-2011 at 12:11 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #197
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Floyd got this :dancingcool:
 11-14-2011, 12:29 PM         #198
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

The internet: Where everybody logs on and becomes a licensed judge.
 6 years ago '08        #199
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
Licensed judges have fu*ked plenty of f!ghts off..Their still judges and it's still an opinion..Analyst know just as much and so do f!ghters, but since judges get the last word that's really all that counts..That's all it is..Why even order or watch a f!ght if you can't give your own opinion on it...I guess some people are so naive that they don' think professional refs and or judges don't make mistakes..sh*t happen's in basketball, football and so on and so fourth...Manny got the W, but it doesn't mean the judges were right.....
 6 years ago '11        #200
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 illmatic_kid said:
at n*ggas for saying other people's opinions don't matter when they co-sign other n*ggas on here aswell then get all butt-hurt when a ton of professional f!ghters and analyst are all saying the same thing...So im guessing the f!ght judges didn't use THEIR OPINION on who won the f!ght right? They are professional judges we all know that, but how can a n*gga say we're using other people's opinions to validate the f!ght when at the end of the day if you agree with the judges that means your doing the same thing...We're all judges when it comes to any f!ght lil n*gga so everybody is entitled to their own opinion about how they saw it the only difference is the judges get the final say..So stop with the stupid a.ss contradicting statements......Try again...
that's really hard to refute lol. But I dunno if anyone is using the judges opinions to validate the f!ght so much as trying to validating the judges with their own opinions. Which is almost WORSE lol one side agrees the with the judges and the other doesn't. But at the end of the day you hit the nil on the head its ALL opinions. I'm on the other side of the fence from you on this one as I had it about 7-5 MP. But what's crazy is all these people on both sides getting SUPER EMOTIONAL about the sh*t. It wasn't a dominant victory at all but barely. JMM however SOOOO OBVIOUSLY know HOW TO beat Pacquiao. The whole world does. Don't stand infont of him when he throws, throw back and keep away from his power. JMM was scoring aaaallll NIGHT but he couldn't stop Manny from scoring as well and that's what lost him the f!ght. I'm a Manny fan but in that same positin? FM finishes him. Cause Floyd has nearly flawless defense. He takes those Tied rounds ans prolly so e of hem close Manny rounds too and would wjn. Because he knows how to keep you from scoring while he scores himself. People don't seen Manny get scored on like that since like the f!ght he lost to Moreles and sh*t lol. Clottey was the same thing Clottey is CAPABLE of beating Manny too HE was jjst too scared to get caught.he didn't let his hands go and give himself "a punchers chance" Mannys my dude but he's not invincible. That's been shown at least a few times now. Marquez just ain't ice the cake. Juuuuuuust my opinion tho. No one won this f!ght 9-3 tho like I've seen some people say jmm did lol that's some bullsh*t imo

Last edited by 7Wounds; 11-14-2011 at 12:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy