most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
15307 pageviews
235 comments

carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
Pro Boxers reaction to Pac and JMM3

[pic - click to view]

From their twitter accounts:

Marvin Hagler "disgusting result! #ROBBERY!"
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Bernard Hopkins "FloydMayweather blow thru MannyPacquiao easy!!"
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

OscarDeLaHoya "I'm still sitting on my couch in disbelief. Paquiao cannot compete with a counter puncher like Marquez. Juan has the Patience to wait and capitalize on mistakes. I think this shows how superior mayweather is."
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Andre Dirrell "Ok after this f!ght, I don't know what 2 think! Did JMM just have a good night, or did Pacman put on a great possum show 2 get MW! U TELL ME. GO GET YO GLOVES ON AND COME WHOOP THIS DUDE!!!! PACMAN CAN'T SEE YOU!!!"
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

ZAB JUDAH "Robbery!!!!"
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Steve Cunningham "All pro f!ghters I know ,guys which know what to look 4 in a f!ght had jmm winning. It's not just entertainment to us its a #lifestyle#"
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Anthonydirrell "If y'all think that they was bout to lose out on 150 million y'all crazy"

Matthew Macklin "It was close but still wrong...and for it to happen THREE times!!!!!?? WTF!!!"
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Andre S.O.G. Ward "Well, I was wrong. Marquez is boxing a masterful f!ght. Marquez won this f!ght, period!!"
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Terry Norris "Wow! Thought PAC man would win. But clearly Marquez was robbed again. PAC did NOT win this f!ght."

Andre Berto "Smh WOW..... Come on u know Top Rank was gonna let Marquez **** the money up!!! Great f!ght though"

Omar Henry "Wow I just watched Pacquiao get beat and Marquez get robbed!!!! and yes I was one of the people in the crowd booing the robbery!!!!"

Chris Arreola "Marquez won, true champ. Let's see Mayweather-Pacquiao. ****."

Rashad Holloway "I'm team Pacquiao all day but Marquez won this f!ght hands down. Sad to see how politics run this sport when f!ghters work so hard."
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Fernando Vargas "Well I'm DISGUSTED at tonight's event. It's sad that u can TRAIN your butt off for months and get jobbed at the end of the day! Truth is that EVERYWHERE Marquez goes EVERYONE will tell him that he WAS ROBBED & HELL FEEL LIKE HE WON BECUZ HE REALLY DID!!! SAME FOR PACMAN. EVERYWHERE HE GOES PEOPLE WILL TELL HIM HE REALLY LOST AND HE GOT A GIFT!!! LOVE THIS SPORT. But this is a SAD MOMENT FOR ME.
#LongLiveDinamitaMarquez"
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Juan Diaz "Great f!ght for the boxung fans but bad decision by the judges."
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Amir Khan "mayb a good draw or marquez by 1-2 rounds."
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Anthony Mundine "I luv PAC too...but he lost fair & square...but I'm sure he will return stronger...PAC v Marquez 4 #bringit. Actually I change my mind! Marquez deserves the pay day v money!! As he was really the victor! Don't think I wanna see 4. Even tho money."
[pic - click to view]

Anthony Mundine (@The_Man_Mundine) on Twitter

Erik Morales "Nos robaroooon y feo. Marquez total reconocimiento es el segundo mexicano que le pone en su madre a pacquiao, gano y gano muy bien felicidadees!" Which translates to English as "They robbed us and it was an ugly robbery too. To Marquez total recognition, he is the second Mexican to beat the sh!t out of Pacquiao, he won and he won nicely. Congratulations!"
[pic - click to view]

Erik Morales (@terrible100) on Twitter

Jean Pascal "On my card Marquez WON!!!!"
[pic - click to view]

Jean Pascal (@jeanpascalchamp) on Twitter

Michael Marley "I had Juan Manuel Marquez a slim 114-113 victor. Pacman should steer clear of this guy because it is like Ken Norton vs Ali."
[pic - click to view]

Twitter

EDIT:

DarrenBarker82 Darren barker
Just watched the f!ght Jmm won that in my eyes clearly!

jcchavezjr1 Julio Cesar Chavez
Gano marquez hoy. Fue un robo juan manuel gano claramente. esto esto es malo para el boxeo. Saludo a todos
[Translation: Marquez won today. It was a robbery, Juan Manuel won clearly. This is bad for boxing.]

SUGARRAYLEONARD Sugar Ray Leonard
The f!ght against Manny vs Marquez surprised everyone except Marquez! What a display of mental, spiritual and physical training of a boxer!

FernandoVargas FerozFernandoVargas
MARQUEZ 8 - 4!!!!!! THEY BETTER NOT ROB MARQUEZ!!!!

ChinoMaidana Marcos Maidana
Pobre Márquez lo robaron!
[Translation: Poor Marquez, they robbed him!]

Raul Martinez "Marquez 7 Pac 5. I want my ppv money back. That's why #Boxing losing fans to #mma. Mayweather eats pacman up.
[pic - click to view]

http://twitter.com/#!/RaulMartinez210

2012Jlove J'Leon Love
They played my man Marquez lastnight on the f!ght. He boxed a perfect f!ght it sucks that #boxing judging is so terrible.

Champfasteddie Eddie Chambers
The Pacman vs Marquez f!ght could of went anyway... So I was expecting pacquiao to get the decision...

Peter Manfredo Jr. "Wow, after watching this, I better not leave it to the judges next week!!!"

" Lou DiBella "Three guys won tonight, Marquez, Floyd and Sergio Martinez."
[pic - click to view]

http://twitter.com/#!/loudibella "

Josesito Lopez "I had it 115-113 for #Marquez. The only good thing about last night is that we'll prolly get to see Mayweather beat pacman next!"
[pic - click to view]

http://twitter.com/#!/JosesitoLopez

ehhh but what the hell do they know. They are just professional boxers. They aren't touching the boxing IQ's that boxden members have

Last edited by carltouss619; 11-13-2011 at 05:38 PM..

235 comments for "Pro Boxers reaction to Pac and JMM3"

6 years ago '10        #2
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 carltouss619 said:
ehhh but what the hell do they know. They are just professional boxers. They aren't touching the boxing IQ's that boxden members have
Nope they aren't

They're just some over the hill boxers who don't know sh*t honestly.
 6 years ago '10        #3
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
Marquez won...Pacquiao is overrated
 11-13-2011, 09:02 AM         #4
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Nope they aren't

They're just some over the hill boxers who don't know sh*t honestly.
You're stupid as fu*k son.....
 6 years ago '05        #5
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
people throw the word robbery around way too loosely... Chavez Whitaker was a robbery, this was a close f!ght that could have gone either way
 6 years ago '07        #6
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
WHERE YOU AT MANNY CRUSADERS...legends are of the game are saying that he can't handle a counter puncher..if he f!ghts floyd is is game over

i'm going to up this sh*t until the typical manny warriors respond
 11-13-2011, 09:16 AM         #7
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sizzler01 said:
people throw the word robbery around way too loosely... Chavez Whitaker was a robbery, this was a close f!ght that could have gone either way
Chavez-Whitaker was a hate crime. Not even on the same level as this.
 6 years ago '05        #8
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
^ every person threw it around u dumb fu*k so theres something to it

this f!ght was clear robbery point blank period

lmao @ those comments its the same shyt that the british people on SKY where saying they were dumbfounded by the descision... 116-112 to Pac? somebody got more than his judges paycheck

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #9
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
Still waiting on what Money's response to this travesty will be
 11-13-2011, 09:19 AM         #10
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For Berto's bum a.ss to throw around Top Rank's name like that shows how fixed this f!ght was from jump.

Pacroid fans need to sit their sensitive a.ss down before Money tags that a.ss.
 11-13-2011, 09:22 AM         #11
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even Khan was like "....nah son"

When someone in your own camp says that sh*t....
 6 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
i think i've changed my view based on this post

you make a good point sizzler from the boxden message board with 3,000 post....i don't care what a dozen current and retired pro boxers say..i'm going with your opinion

:rolleyes:
 6 years ago '06        #13
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
glad this fraud finally got exposed and the ppl are turning on him. where are the pactards? manny would get pummeled by pbf, he is one of the dumbest f!ghters alive.
 6 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 Dangerously said:
For Berto's bum a.ss to throw around Top Rank's name like that shows how fixed this f!ght was from jump.

Pacroid fans need to sit their sensitive a.ss down before Money tags that a.ss.
 6 years ago '07        #15
space
space
pacquiaos homie even said he lost the f!ght by a round or two...come the fu*k on boxden
 6 years ago '05        #16
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
i think i've changed my view based on this post

you make a good point sizzler from the boxden message board with 3,000 post....i don't care what a dozen current and retired pro boxers say..i'm going with your opinion

:rolleyes:
no, actually I think you're right, on second thought this f!ght reminded me so much of Lewis Holyfield 1 it was a robbery of epic portions, because Andre Dirrell and Andre Berto said so, must be true
 11-13-2011, 09:29 AM         #17
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
For real though my n*gga, it's not like De Le Hoya is returning his calls while he's at Victoria's Secret, so why would he blackball himself from any Top Rank f!ghts he can get in a Tijuana Chicken Coup?! It shows how fixed it was, in fact, Arum can't even be mad at that.
 6 years ago '07        #18
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
no, actually I think you're right, on second thought this f!ght reminded me so much of Lewis Holyfield 1 it was a robbery of epic portions, because Andre Dirrell and Andre Berto said so, must be true
right along with de la hoya, hopkins, morales, judah, and hagler

besides when it comes to boxing dirrell and bertos opinion > some guy on bx named after a steakhouse
 6 years ago '05        #19
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
you know more shyt about boxing then legends, former boxers and actual people in the sport of boxing

theres not even one of them that didnt call it what it was even the pacroid supporters up there fool
I can search twitter too and find n*ggas saying the opposite

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
114-114, 116-112, 115-113 Pacquiao by majority decision. Dont know about 116-112 but I can live with the decision. #boxing #pacmarquez

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
RT @Beebster1117 From 1-10 how big of a travesty was the decision? ... Not a travesty. Competitive f!ght. I thought wrong decision.

KevinI Kevin Iole
@
@joshlac1201 I scored it a draw. That's how I saw it. It was close and could go either way.

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
RT @sgmarich: I had it 114-114. Marquez had it but I felt he coasted in the 12, didn't land anything significant. Pac was more aggressive.

these are n*ggas who cover the sport for a living but i guess they have no credibility because they never laced em up right?
 6 years ago '07        #20
space
space
 Dangerously said:
For real though my n*gga, it's not like De Le Hoya is returning his calls while he's at Victoria's Secret, so why would he blackball himself from any Top Rank f!ghts he can get in a Tijuana Chicken Coup?! It shows how fixed it was, in fact, Arum can't even be mad at that.
lol berto said fu*k it he's good with dibella ent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy