Jeff Foster, the Richest Man in the NBA

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
i dont think ppl realize the property taxes and mortgages that come with 10-15 million dollar houses and all those cars and sh*t

yea lebron might have made 100 million dollars...but most of it is probably not liquid...its prolly all tied up in expenses and maintanence and sh*t
 11-13-2011, 01:54 AM         #22
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-13-2011, 02:16 AM         #23
MasterMind715  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Stay in school if u think he worth more then Kobe and lebron
 11-13-2011, 02:40 AM         #24
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittapilottalk said:
a white person? i'm shocked

black people lost

Brunell & Dykstra celebrate black history month breh breh?
 6 years ago '05        #25
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
People really gonna act like Foster is a scrub and not one of the better rebounders in the NBA. He has always been at or near the top of the rebounds per minutes played.

He might not be all star or flashy super star, but Foster is a hell of a rebounder, hustler and defender. does the little things that alot of the divas dont like doing.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
and he's actually a real humble and cool guy in person, i met him last year when i went to indy
 6 years ago '04        #27
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 MasterMind715 said:

Stay in school if u think he worth more then Kobe and lebron
yeah, the 1% of players that make that amount of take home pay from salary and endorsements. There is always an exception to the rule. The article is filled with examples of the other 99%.
 6 years ago '04        #28
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,122 | Props total: 4468 4468
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Too many words..

But I did read

lol. this
 6 years ago '04        #29
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,122 | Props total: 4468 4468
 trb_5 said:
i dont think ppl realize the property taxes and mortgages that come with 10-15 million dollar houses and all those cars and sh*t

yea lebron might have made 100 million dollars...but most of it is probably not liquid...its prolly all tied up in expenses and maintanence and sh*t
n*gga lebron james paid. i dont even feel like explaining how. u got google.
 6 years ago '06        #30
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
he's in a different situation than a lot of modern pro athletes yo...

first off he's white, born into middle-class and his mom is a teacher---that's a huge leg up on a lot of the lives that the majority of black and Latino athletes start out in...I mean, ppl truly underestimate the advantage that a stable home life and a parent who knows the value of education and ushers the child toward education is..

I mean, look, I'm happy that this guy is really smart about his money, knows how to manage it and grow it through the market as well as save it, but i mean.. he's a white man in America, this sh*t was designed for him to succeed, and to be able to do so after many fu*k ups as well.. now, I know that sounds hugely racist, but fact is fact--this monetary system has always fu*ked over minorities quicker than whites... simple as that...
 6 years ago '09        #31
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,404 | Props total: 10523 10523
 awall said:
wtf.... says nothing about him being the richest....lebron makes in 1 year what this dude is worth.
So if Bron signed a 6 yr contract with the Heat. He'd be making $180,000,000-$240,000,000? Get the fu*k outta here. Learn to do MATH you dumb a.ss.
 6 years ago '07        #32
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
this dude should work for the nba, teaching their players how to manage their money
 6 years ago '11        #33
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4580 4580
Moral of the story

All goons rob Jeff foster he's paid!
 6 years ago '08        #34
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
low-profile, rich, smart, no media, nba "star"(lets use that term lightly)...good for him
 6 years ago '06        #35
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785

[pic - click to view]

deshawn stevenson: fucc a jeff foster, im buyin rims n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #36
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
I don't think the title is correct. Foster probably isn't the richest man, but he just might be one of the wealthiest in the history of the game. Alongside Magic and Jordan. Such a list isn't very long.
 6 years ago '06        #37
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he's in a different situation than a lot of modern pro athletes yo...

first off he's white, born into middle-class and his mom is a teacher---that's a huge leg up on a lot of the lives that the majority of black and Latino athletes start out in...I mean, ppl truly underestimate the advantage that a stable home life and a parent who knows the value of education and ushers the child toward education is..

I mean, look, I'm happy that this guy is really smart about his money, knows how to manage it and grow it through the market as well as save it, but i mean.. he's a white man in America, this sh*t was designed for him to succeed, and to be able to do so after many fu*k ups as well.. now, I know that sounds hugely racist, but fact is fact--this monetary system has always fu*ked over minorities quicker than whites... simple as that...
co-sign
 6 years ago '06        #38
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Universal Mind said:
That's my whole point...it's not about race. That's why I was waiting on someone to call him out on that. That's a pretty sorry cop-out. Blowing through millions of dollars over a period of a few years is unacceptable, whether you're black, white or whatever. I don't see what race has to do with it.
Because you don't want to see it and because you will never be able to see it so stop worrying about it. He chose to bring up race. Big fu*king deal. It's not like he was wrong. I would try to explain it to you but I feel like you're trolling so i'll just leave you with a question.

Who pays you for calling out guys who pull the "race card" on the BX?
 11-13-2011, 09:14 AM         #39
Pointman1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good show fiesty one...bravo!
 11-13-2011, 09:20 AM         #40
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ retards turning this into a racial issue. Money management has nothing to do with race or how you were brought up. If anything, if an athlete knows what it's like to be dirt poor his entire life he should be MORE cautious of the sh*t he spends his money on instead of going HAM on his bank account the first time he sees a little bit of money. Some of you will bring race into anything lmao, stfu with that bullsh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago