Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
I was finishing up a dungeon, don't remember which one, and this bi*ch Lydia got k!lled. She had like 300 pounds of my sh*t, all my dragon bones and scales, armor, everything lol. You don't know how far it is from one town to the next unless your a.ss is walking the whole way. No fast travel, no sprinting, nothing lol. Sold everything I could and finally got a house. k!lled 4-5 dragons now, too.

And this might be off topic, but did you guys know kids have like, infinite health? I k!lled the blacksmith and his wife in Riverwood, and the kid was like "You're so mean" so I was just gonna off her. No dice, she just kept running around the house until the guards came in. Told 'em I was the Thane and they left me alone, but I was kinda sad. I was hoping to k!ll the whole family, instead I just made an orphan
 6 years ago '05        #102
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Do you use Robes or Light Armor? From what I'm hearing, it sounds like Light Armor is the best. Just take the enchantments off of the robes you find, then enchant them onto your armor.
 6 years ago '05        #103
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Anyone enchant their sh*t to get infinite magic yet? I'm leveling up my Enchanting to do it with Destruction and Restoration.
 6 years ago '05        #104
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 I'm The Dan said:
Do you use Robes or Light Armor? From what I'm hearing, it sounds like Light Armor is the best. Just take the enchantments off of the robes you find, then enchant them onto your armor.
Light Armor all the way. Robes give you 0 armor. fu*king might as well walk around nekkid.
 6 years ago '04        #105
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 I'm The Dan said:
That's an awesome idea. Why didnt I think of that? lol
 11-15-2011, 07:45 AM         #106
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a level 27 Khajiit in the Thieves guild and a lvl 15 Redguard with the Companions(werewolf) I don't like to cross my guilds on the same character so I made a redguard just to join the Companions. He's a beast in combat. My Khajiit though at a much higher level sucks in combat. But I can steal anything I please and get away with it. 100 pickpocketing with all the perks.
 6 years ago '04        #107
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Im level 10 running around with weapons that do 13 damage...I need to find some better sh*t....where the good weapons at? 1 hand swords, maces or axes?
 11-15-2011, 07:53 AM         #108
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kazel said:
I was finishing up a dungeon, don't remember which one, and this bi*ch Lydia got k!lled. She had like 300 pounds of my sh*t, all my dragon bones and scales, armor, everything lol. You don't know how far it is from one town to the next unless your a.ss is walking the whole way. No fast travel, no sprinting, nothing lol. Sold everything I could and finally got a house. k!lled 4-5 dragons now, too.

And this might be off topic, but did you guys know kids have like, infinite health? I k!lled the blacksmith and his wife in Riverwood, and the kid was like "You're so mean" so I was just gonna off her. No dice, she just kept running around the house until the guards came in. Told 'em I was the Thane and they left me alone, but I was kinda sad. I was hoping to k!ll the whole family, instead I just made an orphan
This n*ggas a cold blooded murderer who tried to off some good folks AND THE KID
 6 years ago '07        #109
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

promised myself to get this game after exams
 6 years ago '04        #110
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ole-G said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

promised myself to get this game after exams
This n*gga look like he will murk EVERYTHING
 6 years ago '07        #111
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
I'm only level 15 so obviously haven't been everywhere, but for the higher ups, is there a main city like in oblivion?
 6 years ago '11        #112
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,141 | Props total: 161 161
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Anyone enchant their sh*t to get infinite magic yet? I'm leveling up my Enchanting to do it with Destruction and Restoration.

6 years ago '04        #113
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,667 | Props total: 517 517
 Drug Dylan said:
This n*gga look like he will murk EVERYTHING
Where did he get that armor
 6 years ago '11        #114
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,141 | Props total: 161 161
 e G o Maniac said:
Where did he get that armor
daedric armor. thats the female armor, male armor looks even better.

get your smithing up to 100, mine some ore, make some/buy some leather strips and make your armor
 6 years ago '04        #115
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
What does it mean when you walk through towns and they say "You dont look so good, are you feeling alright?" I thought it was cuz I needed rest, but thats not the case since I made my guy sleep like 12 hours or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #116
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 Drug Dylan said:
What does it mean when you walk through towns and they say "You dont look so good, are you feeling alright?" I thought it was cuz I needed rest, but thats not the case since I made my guy sleep like 12 hours or some sh*t.
Maybe your poisoned or have a disease?
 6 years ago '04        #117
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Maybe your poisoned or have a disease?
Just looked at "Active Effects" ....apparently im like a walking disease campaign.

I got some sh*t called RockJoint (25% less effective with Melee weapons), Sanguinare Vampiris (reduces health by 25. progresses to vampirism) and Ataxia (picking locks are 25% harder).

Now how do I get rid of this sh*t....lol
 6 years ago '07        #118
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
I have a question about shouts i absorbed a dragon soul then later I came across a new shout i forget the name, but it disarms enemies but i can't apply the soul to the shout. at the bottom right it says i have a dragon soul....

am I missing something?
 6 years ago '07        #119
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
i re-loaded a save and tried it again it worked, strange.
 6 years ago '06        #120
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 ThaReapa420 said:
Get to a temple and activate a Shrine of ANY of the Nine divines...it'll remove all diseases...do it before you get hemophilic porphyria or whatever and become full on vampire...that sh*t SUCKS in this game and is a bi*ch to get rid of...
No lie....I turned into a vampire without realizing it....sh*t took me 2 hours to get rid of WITH a guide.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now