Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 143
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 122
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1101
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Need some help with a Winterhold-related quest. I need to speak to Enthir, but every time I do he says "this is going to be terrible for business" and that's it. I have no other quest objectives for him so I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to be doing. Can anyone help me?
 5 years ago '07        #1102
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15024 15024
 e G o Maniac said:
Need some help with a Winterhold-related quest. I need to speak to Enthir, but every time I do he says "this is going to be terrible for business" and that's it. I have no other quest objectives for him so I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to be doing. Can anyone help me?
is it this?



■Enthir will be stuck saying "This is going to be terrible for business" if the quests The Staff of Magnus or The Eye of Magnus are active. Both of these quests must be completed in order to talk to him.
■Sometimes leaving the building and reentering will get his correct dialogue running. His dialogue changing to a store (fence) shows his script has been completed and he is out of the picture for this quest.

 5 years ago '04        #1103
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 KeepinItTrill said:
is it this?



■Enthir will be stuck saying "This is going to be terrible for business" if the quests The Staff of Magnus or The Eye of Magnus are active. Both of these quests must be completed in order to talk to him.
■Sometimes leaving the building and reentering will get his correct dialogue running. His dialogue changing to a store (fence) shows his script has been completed and he is out of the picture for this quest.

Yea that's it. Thanks for the help, sh*t was driving me crazy. Didn't want to complete the Staff of Magnus because I'm too weak for the Labyrinthia.
 5 years ago '07        #1104
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15024 15024
 e G o Maniac said:
Yea that's it. Thanks for the help, sh*t was driving me crazy. Didn't want to complete the Staff of Magnus because I'm too weak for the Labyrinthia.
no prob
 5 years ago '11        #1105
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,845 | Props total: 5183 5183
Haven't played inna minute......anybody built a house yet???
 5 years ago '09        #1106
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1794 1794
yea anyone built a house?
 5 years ago '11        #1107
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,845 | Props total: 5183 5183
As a ps3 owner.....im not happy how they handled the dlc....might not spend anotha dime on them.......
















































After the next elder scrolls
 5 years ago '12        #1108
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
I am about half way through, wondering if the two DLC releases are worth it.. Opinions?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy