Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1001
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,039 | Props total: 4872 4872
The new update fu*ked up my game... my sh*t glitchy as hell Look good tho
 6 years ago '05        #1002
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 bd2eazy said:
default magic pool is 100. u
should be able to cast the
spell its just a basic fireball..
I entered the college on my
warrior, who invested 0 in
magic, with no problem
Don't feel like turning it on and seeing exactly what it says but I'll let you know tomorrow whenever I fu*k around with it for a bit and you can let me know what the hell to do.
 6 years ago '05        #1003
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Reppindaburghh said:
Don't feel like turning it on and seeing exactly what it says but I'll let you know tomorrow whenever I fu*k around with it for a bit and you can let me know what the hell to do.
Havent been to the quest yet but from the sounds of it... I think it has more to do with your level of certain spells(restoration,destruction,conjure). Sounds like the easiest way would be to conjure sh*t for fun...and to maybe get training

again, thats jus off the top
 6 years ago '11        #1004
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,861 | Props total: 5209 5209
 Reppindaburghh said:
Question about The Elder Scrolls and Winterhold

[spoiler - click to view]

Let me know. Thanks.
U have to summon what they made me summon

Jus level up twice and invest both in magic

And you can see you're current mp at the bottom of the level up screen
 6 years ago '04        #1005
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Ant O said:
So I get this job to k!ll this dragon at this tower

I sneak through the tower....unrelenting force shout his a.ss and k!ll em b4 he has time to do sh*t lol
I need to start using my shouts more...but im scared I will k!ll Lydia's goofy a.ss...she's always in the way
 6 years ago '05        #1006
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,948 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Reppindaburghh said:

Let me know. Thanks.
If I remember correctly I didn't even use magic. I just shouted, lol. bi*ch let me in because I proved I'm Dragonborn.
 6 years ago '06        #1007
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
I'm doing the Trinity Restored mission, and Karliah wo t show up at the standing stone.. she is just chillin in the basement of the Inn at Winter old... wtf
 6 years ago '04        #1008
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 135 135
I work for Bethesda. Just started paying attention to this thread Ive been on boxden for years. So if yall need help hit me up. Im at work rightnow but ill answer your questions between calls. Dont ask me about side quest though. Only main quest issues and progression blocks.
 6 years ago '04        #1009
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 135 135
Also let me know what Platform your on. For the arrow issue switch to 1st person and get shot with another arrow then it should go away.
 6 years ago '07        #1010
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
I'm doing the Trinity Restored mission, and Karliah wo t show up at the standing stone.. she is just chillin in the basement of the Inn at Winter old... wtf
think I had that same issue

if I remember right, you gotta reload a previous save and start the mission over or some sh*t

I love Skyrim, but goddamn theres alotta bugs n glitches in the game that shouldn't be there
 6 years ago '05        #1011
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:

I love Skyrim, but goddamn theres alotta bugs n glitches in the game that shouldn't be there
This.

I mean the games cool and all, but I have honestly no idea how this game is acquiring pretty much unanimous GOTY votes from everybody. There were better games this year. If this game just dropped suddenly and wasn't put out by Bethesda, its rating would be about 2 points lower then what most publications gave it.
 6 years ago '08        #1012
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
 selfishpimpin said:
I work for Bethesda. Just started paying attention to this thread Ive been on boxden for years. So if yall need help hit me up. Im at work rightnow but ill answer your questions between calls. Dont ask me about side quest though. Only main quest issues and progression blocks.
bx got game developers
 6 years ago '05        #1013
space
space
 TinyTankX said:
You must not know much about video games then..

only game coming close is uncharted..
Tiny, you played probably 5 games this entire year, fu*k out of here.

I'm not finished with Skyrim yet, and I am enjoying it, but I enjoyed Uncharted 3, Deus X, and Arkham City more then I am enjoying Skyrim so far. Maybe even Infamous 2, Dead Space 2, and Portal 2.

at the standard response to anyone who doesn't like Skyrim being "You are a casual gamer" or "Go play COD" or in this case "You must not know much about video games".

The game is fun, but it is glitchy as fu*k, the voice acting is absolutely horrible and they reuse a bunch of the same voice actors for a sh*tload of characters, and a lot of the quests are repetitive. I'm not TRYING to knock it, but if you are just going to discredit my opinion with some bullsh*t response without any reasoning, I am forced to tell you the negative sh*t about the game because I have already praised the good elements of it in several threads.

Sorry to the Skyrim fanboys about this post I wasn't trying to be negative about the game because I AM enjoying it. This post just annoyed the sh*t out of me.
 6 years ago '05        #1014
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 6942 6942
 Reppindaburghh said:
Tiny, you played probably 5 games this entire year, fu*k out of here.

I'm not finished with Skyrim yet, and I am enjoying it, but I enjoyed Uncharted 3, Deus X, and Arkham City more then I am enjoying Skyrim so far. Maybe even Infamous 2, Dead Space 2, and Portal 2.

at the standard response to anyone who doesn't like Skyrim being "You are a casual gamer" or "Go play COD" or in this case "You must not know much about video games".

The game is fun, but it is glitchy as fu*k, the voice acting is absolutely horrible and they reuse a bunch of the same voice actors for a sh*tload of characters, and a lot of the quests are repetitive. I'm not TRYING to knock it, but if you are just going to discredit my opinion with some bullsh*t response without any reasoning, I am forced to tell you the negative sh*t about the game because I have already praised the good elements of it in several threads.

Sorry to the Skyrim fanboys about this post I wasn't trying to be negative about the game because I AM enjoying it. This post just annoyed the sh*t out of me.
dude you are truly a casual gamer....

....nah lol just fu*king with ya the voice actor thing I noticed too get tired of hearing the same voices over and over. Love the game but I ran into a bug where I couldn't even leave because i feel into a pit and the door glitched on me good thing I had another save
 6 years ago '05        #1015
space
space
 TinyTankX said:
portal?

Deus X??

Infamous???!!!

I'll give you uncharted but fu*k outta here wit that sh*t man...skyrim is possibly a top 10 game of all time..

fu*k wrong with these n*ggas..
Tiny I never joined in on the thrashing of you in the streets because I don't have a problem with you. You are an anti-social loser who is scared to approach girls and scared to form your own opinion. It's all good. I never was annoyed by you. But you just made a fool of yourself with this post. Please just exit this section and pretend this never happened. Please.

Portal 2 is pretty much a nomination in every major publication and or most websites.

Deus X is the most under rated game this gen, imo. Easily most under rated this year.

And Infamous 2 was just plain FUN.

Like I said, you've probably played 5 games this year, I've played 40 or so and somehow still have 30x the social life you do. Get the fu*k out Tiny.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 12-17-2011 at 12:49 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #1016
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Reppindaburghh said:

Let me know. Thanks.
just look for armor parts that can increased of magic pool instead of wasting points into magic, so far I seen it on Rings/Necklace/Boots or Gauntlet...
 6 years ago '06        #1017
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
What's with all this glitch talk? I've ran into zero glitches and I'm 17 hours into the game....
 6 years ago '04        #1018
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 Triple0 said:
What's with all this glitch talk? I've ran into zero glitches and I'm 17 hours into the game....
I'm saying! Must be on the PS3 but they just released a 1.3v patch like two days ago.
 6 years ago '06        #1019
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
^im on 360. First glitch I've had, besides a backward dragon
 6 years ago '08        #1020
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
ive been playing the game for hours and im only level 8. where can i level up?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago