most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Is being a full mage fun? I looked over the magic and destruction looked cool, but the rest looked stupid. I am thinking of starting over and trying to decide what I want to do.

Right now I am thinking of doing a two-handed Orc. I like that they start with +10 to Heavy Armor. I considered doing a Thief were my main attack is archery, but I think it will be hard to do when you get in close quarters.

As for magic, it didn't seem to do enough damage... I had a fire spell on one hand and a frost on the other, and I was double casting that sh*t. I ran through a whole bar of magic and dude was still coming after me.
 6 years ago '05        #82
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 I'm The Dan said:
Is being a full mage fun? I looked over the magic and destruction looked cool, but the rest looked stupid. I am thinking of starting over and trying to decide what I want to do.

Right now I am thinking of doing a two-handed Orc. I like that they start with +10 to Heavy Armor. I considered doing a Thief were my main attack is archery, but I think it will be hard to do when you get in close quarters.

As for magic, it didn't seem to do enough damage... I had a fire spell on one hand and a frost on the other, and I was double casting that sh*t. I ran through a whole bar of magic and dude was still coming after me.
It's not bad but its not great either. I'm using Flames and Sparks right now with dualcasting both and I k!ll most sh*t without a problem. Problem is the range on them is super short and their pretty weak spells. I also use Lighting Bolt and Fireball which fu*king destroy sh*t but they drain my mana so fast its hard to f!ght with them. I want to stay Destruction but Conjuration is looking nice as fu*k too. My companions keep dying too which sucks.
 6 years ago '07        #83
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
just popped it in, I picked Redguard because i couldn't pick i was going through all the races for a good 5 minutes before i picked one, I won't regret this right? I mean I can make whatever character i want regardless of the race right?
 6 years ago '04        #84
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Has anyone done the labyrinth Mage mission. I'm stuck at those whispering ghost women or whatever, bi*ch keeps k!lling me, any ideas.
you talking about when you got to get the staff of magnus?
 6 years ago '09        #85
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 305 305
Why this game got so many ja rules in it?, every city i go they always talkin bout ja rule
 6 years ago '09        #86
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,664 | Props total: 13145 13145
just fought my 1st dragon and got my 1st shout lvl 22. finished the magic college, dark brotherhood and thieves guild missions. dont know which faction to join next, i honestly dont know where to look to join either.
 6 years ago '07        #87
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 slimgangsta18 said:
you talking about when you got to get the staff of magnus?
Yeah.
 6 years ago '04        #88
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Yeah.
where exactly are you stuck at? I beat that mission & the dude at the end of that lab is hard.
 6 years ago '05        #89
space
space
sh*t I'm on the Staff Of Magus quest right now. I'm only like level 12 or 13 so I might get rapped.
 6 years ago '07        #90
space
space
Finally got through it all, sh*t took forever.
 6 years ago '04        #91
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Didnt have a ton of time to play this weekend but my next two afternoons + wednesday night are clear. I'm going in!
 6 years ago '04        #92
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
 IronMaiden said:
Just join the companions you can store sh*t there and nobody will take it, or get married.

Certain mobs you just need to stay away from like ice trolls and any of those ice sabres or whatever in the snowy mountains.. i don't know what the fu*k is up with them but they wreck me in 2-3 hits and i have capped heavy armor.. i can literally take down dragons without losing 15% of my health but when a goddamn ice sabre or whatever the fu*k they are called comes rolling up im dead in 2 hits.

same sh*t was in morrowind and oblivion.. it's they put these fu*kers in the game just to spawn and k!ll you in the most inconvenient time which is a bi*ch considering some places you have to run to and its hard when a mob hits you for half your life in 1 swing.
i had a incident where i just k!lled a fu*king bear and then got attacked out of no where by a sabre. good thing i saved it as soon as i k!lled the bear or i would have thrown the controller at the game
 6 years ago '05        #93
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
For Mages, do you guys run with the robes or light armor?
 6 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
For Mages, do you guys run with the robes or light armor?
I was f!ghting with robes but the Armor on them sh*ts suck so now I'm picking up nice Heavy Armor and enchanting it.
 6 years ago '05        #95
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
hmm a heavy armor mage does sound bad a.ss... I keep thinking I have limitations on what I can do.

So, do you just find the bad a.ss robes, disenchant them and then just enchant the heavy armor with them? Are there "Charges" on them? I had a character earlier and I put an enchant on my sword, and it would run out of charges.

Is there an easy way to level up your enchanting like there is for Smithing?
 6 years ago '05        #96
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
Actually, after thinking about it... would it be better to go light armor instead of heavy because you can move around faster? Or do you k!ll people fast enough with higher level magic that it doesn't matter all that much?
 6 years ago '07        #97
space
space
I use light armor
 6 years ago '05        #98
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Actually, after thinking about it... would it be better to go light armor instead of heavy because you can move around faster? Or do you k!ll people fast enough with higher level magic that it doesn't matter all that much?
Actually just checked it and I do use Light Armor. Just find cloth piece that has enchantment you want and disenchant it and get a Grand Soul Gem/Stone (forgot the name) and use that to put it on a piece of light armor. The best enchantment I've found for me so far is Destruction spells use 15% less magic and also regenerates 75% more magic. I've seen people say their are enchantments were it cost 0 magic to cast a spell of a certain class but haven't found one yet.
 6 years ago '05        #99
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
Yeah, I got my Mage to lvl 5... I'm liking it so far. I got a fire ball on my left hand and a cold spike on my right. I just started the first quest for the Mages guild as well.

I like the Smithing on the game, so I'm happy to see that I can use it for my Mage. I'll make me some bad a.ss light armor and go to town on some mofu*kas.
 6 years ago '05        #100
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
My 100% Mage is level 21 now, hes bad a.ss, I got all the spells in the game I got from books.
Game is soooo dope.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago