Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #921
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
 Keno024 said:
lol I think my next char is going to be a Roll Stomp Mage
the hell is a roll stomp mage? lol
 6 years ago '04        #922
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 moe356 said:
no i didnt buy a house yet because i dont know where the best one is, i herd you can store unlimited stuff in a chest , somewhere in whiterun. and i just when in dragonreach to search for her and i cant find her and i searched earlier today she wasnt there...
Sounds like she might be dead fam...if she isnt in Dragonreach since you didnt buy the house yet then she is dead. You can check the hall of dead for her, go in the catacombs in Whiterun and see you can find her coffin.

Also the best house is in Solitude, but the Breezehome house is a good pickup as well since you can get to it easy soon as you get into Whiterun. For times where you may be overweight and have to walk to your chest to dump sh*t. Once you upgrade it, you can have two chests one on each floor so you dont even have to walk up the stairs to empty out.
 6 years ago '05        #923
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Drug Dylan said:
Sounds like she might be dead fam...if she isnt in Dragonreach since you didnt buy the house yet then she is dead. You can check the hall of dead for her, go in the catacombs in Whiterun and see you can find her coffin.

Also the best house is in Solitude, but the Breezehome house is a good pickup as well since you can get to it easy soon as you get into Whiterun. For times where you may be overweight and have to walk to your chest to dump sh*t. Once you upgrade it, you can have two chests one on each floor so you dont even have to walk up the stairs to empty out.
Thats the only reason i copped it. hardly ever sleep there.

Also: make sure you do the 'money glitch' if you're new to the game. Its only exploit ive used, and i dont even feel 'cheap' using it cuz i still never spend money, jus adds room for flexibility...kinda like cheating taxes in real life haha
 6 years ago '08        #924
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4896 4896
 bd2eazy said:
the hell is a roll stomp mage? lol
Roll Stomp is just a old rpg term like roll face.. like "PWN" (own) everything that moves. But I just saw some Khijat gameplay that sneak a.ssasin sh*t is mad deadly.

Oh, does anyone know why the fu*k it takes 10 years for alchemy to get up. But smithing and enchanting go up easy. I just wanna make my daedric swords bows and dragonscale armor triple beefed up. Thats all.

Last edited by Keno; 12-09-2011 at 08:52 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #925
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
on one of my new characters as soon as I got out of helgen keep I took a left (instead of going right to the stones/riverwood) and I saw two wolves f!ghting

as I crept closer I realized there was another 2 dead wolves laying around them and as I got even closer I realized it was a dog. He k!lled the 3rd wolf and when I went up to him he started following me and became my companion lol

only time ive seen it but I didnt save cuz I didnt like that character i made
 6 years ago '04        #926
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
Thats the only reason i copped it. hardly ever sleep there.

Also: make sure you do the 'money glitch' if you're new to the game. Its only exploit ive used, and i dont even feel 'cheap' using it cuz i still never spend money, jus adds room for flexibility...kinda like cheating taxes in real life haha
Not sure what the money glitch is....unless its where you buy a house and keep the money by putting it gold in a chest, etc after getting the key. Im up over 100k gold now, got the trophy now im just trying to increase my enchanting and alchemy so I can increase my armor, weapon ratings. Starting to work on archery slowly too....

Starting using that spell Muffle while i was walking from place to place...good way to increase your Illusion. Put on something that regenerates your magic over 100% and you are good to go.
 6 years ago '07        #927
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,216 | Props total: 15100 15100
is there any consequence for failing any of those Thieves Guild "jobs" or does it just go on and give me another random person to jack?

I completely forgot they told me not to k!ll the person I was pickpocketing, and I looked at the quest after talking to em and there were red x's next to the objectives
 6 years ago '06        #928
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 Drug Dylan said:
Not sure what the money glitch is....unless its where you buy a house and keep the money by putting it gold in a chest, etc after getting the key. Im up over 100k gold now, got the trophy now im just trying to increase my enchanting and alchemy so I can increase my armor, weapon ratings. Starting to work on archery slowly too....

Starting using that spell Muffle while i was walking from place to place...good way to increase your Illusion. Put on something that regenerates your magic over 100% and you are good to go.
how the fu*k did you get 100k gold???? and how does enchanting and alchemy increase your weapon strength?
 6 years ago '04        #929
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 acAWN said:
how the fu*k did you get 100k gold???? and how does enchanting and alchemy increase your weapon strength?
I pick up EVERYTHING.....and I sell anything that isnt better than what I already have (if I cant disenchant it) ...from 2-3 golds out of burial urns to pickup up pelts and using for leather strips or sell them outright.

My character is the hustler of Skyrim....lmao

As far as enhanting and alchemy....for alchemy you can make those potions that increase your smithing by a percentage. Same goes for enchanting there are one hand/two hand enchants you can add to your weapons that increase the use by a percentage.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 12-09-2011 at 02:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #930
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,654 | Props total: 1129 1129
 Drug Dylan said:
I pick up EVERYTHING.....and I sell anything that isnt better than what I already have (if I cant disenchant it) ...from 2-3 golds out of burial urns to pickup up pelts and using for leather strips or sell them outright.

My character is the hustler of Skyrim....lmao
yeah I sell everything also
 6 years ago '04        #931
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Se7en said:
Man...Even the nerds at the Skyrim official forums are ignoring my issue..

fu*k Skyrim then
What system are you playing on? ....im on PS3 and I see more dragons now then I did before. I did just run across my first backward flying dragon and didnt realize I couldnt k!ll it til I saw Lydia shoot no less than 30 arrows at it and it flew in same pattern over and over never landing. Ive been going through towns lately and almost each one is getting attacked by a dragon.

Sidenote: A good tip for everyone check your soul gems....they fill up with anything regardless of whether they are lesser, grand, petty, etc. I had Black gems with petty souls in the, grand with lesser, etc.

Just drop them and pick them up and they will be empty again, dont waste a "good" gem on a sh*tty soul.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 12-09-2011 at 03:26 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #932
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Se7en said:
Man...Even the nerds at the Skyrim official forums are ignoring my issue..

fu*k Skyrim then
hmmm what level are you? how many hrs in? how far in the main story?

u might have to clear the cache n play without the update. ull be better off that way regardless cuz the patch removed magic resistance
 6 years ago '04        #933
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Se7en said:
Im level 35,Played like 75 hours and Im half way done with that first grey beards quest. Where the horn is missing.
I forgot wtf do you gotta press to clear the cache? sh*ts like a cheat code lol

If your on the 360, then go to your settings>click memory>Press Y>clear system cache.
 6 years ago '05        #934
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Drug Dylan said:

Yeah, it was more so for the dude asking if he should buy a house. and ive been doing the muffle thing as well, wanna see what kinda illusion magic comes up...
 6 years ago '08        #935
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4896 4896
So figured I'd update you guys on the BS that just happened to me. Finals over I clean up the apt, RA checks it, I pack and get ready to leave. Car won't start , no biggie maybe its my battery, I get a jump. So I'm headed home get half way there the car fu*kING CUTS OFF in the left lane of the interstate. Had to wait for an hour for somebody to come jump me again. Now this bi*ch wants to start right up when I get home.
/end rant

Might go k!ll a child in skyrim or something wait you can't do that I'm raping Aela and Lydia then jk.
 6 years ago '11        #936
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Keno024 said:
So figured I'd update you guys on the BS that just happened to me. Finals over I clean up the apt, RA checks it, I pack and get ready to leave. Car won't start , no biggie maybe its my battery, I get a jump. So I'm headed home get half way there the car fu*kING CUTS OFF in the left lane of the interstate. Had to wait for an hour for somebody to come jump me again. Now this bi*ch wants to start right up when I get home.
/end rant

Might go k!ll a child in skyrim or something wait you can't do that I'm raping Aela and Lydia then jk.
damn fam, that sucks. just when u think the stress of finals are over... fu*king car fu*ks up TWICE. thats all bad, i say you join the dark brotherhood and do some a.ssassinations lol. or just pick a town u dont like n fu*k sh*t up.
 6 years ago '11        #937
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 5236 5236
Man dis wabbajack quest was crazy as bat sh*t lol

But that's 4 daedric artifacts down

Edit: 5 down.....think im gonna find as many daedra artifacts as I can b4 i hit dis party tonight..sh*t I ain't got nun else to do till then lol

So far I got the mace, wabbajack, dawn breaker, ebony blade and that shield (looks like a satellite dish. The 1 from the load screen)

Last edited by Ant O; 12-10-2011 at 02:21 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #938
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 5236 5236

[pic - click to view]

Now im off to dis party
 6 years ago '07        #939
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,216 | Props total: 15100 15100
 KeepinItTrill said:
is there any consequence for failing any of those Thieves Guild "jobs" or does it just go on and give me another random person to jack?

I completely forgot they told me not to k!ll the person I was pickpocketing, and I looked at the quest after talking to em and there were red x's next to the objectives
anybody?

and is there any level of smithing for swords n shields n sh*t after Epic?
 6 years ago '04        #940
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 acAWN said:
i just got over 100k last night

pick up everything, but most importantly boots or shoes. if u double enchant boots and choes with sneak and carry weight they can go from being worth 4 gold to 1900 gold. i use bound sword and have the soul trap perk on it so i get a lot of soul gems, enchant everything with 2 enchantments, then slang it

the combo of sneak and carry weight bring in the most gold for shoes/boots
the combo of paralyze and health absorb bring in the most for weapons
archery for helmets and gloves/gauntlets brings in a lot
and for clothes the reduced spell costs spells are worth the most

there are some enchantments like speech i havent gotten yet, but those work the best from what i have
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy