Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #881
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 bd2eazy said:
marcurio is a mage, i think u can pick him up in riften for 500 gold.
he puts in work. i hear ppl are giving him senguines staff so he can cast a dremora.

Since my first guy was a warrior i didnt really need a companion..
Dual daedric swords >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

but when i did have a companion on my warrior i ran wit aela, i think she da cream of da crop cuz she puts in work wit her bow from far away, unlike lydia/farkas who be rushin in and getting in the way.

ended up wifing aela, she chills at home in forsworn armor lookin like a warrior-hoodrat hybrid :dancingcool:
im on that mission where they sent farkas with me and my god does he get in the way makes me never want to roll with a warrior follower
 6 years ago '11        #882
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,884 | Props total: 5232 5232
 astroblack9 said:
The one that had the nettelborn or whatever it was pissed me off...eventually jus kept circling the tent and recharging my health n magicka then whooped his a.ss. Was kinda underwhelmed when i saw he aint really have sh*t haha
bi*ch kept picking me off from her perch lol. I was like "damn a n*gga stepping on a land mine or sum"

But that sanctuary was fu*kin beautiful man

And what's up wit all dis shady sh*t in Riften??? Especially the bartender??
 6 years ago '06        #883
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 Plizaya J said:
i been rollin with Aranea Ienith (A female Dunmer Conjuration Mage found at shrine of Azura. After completing the Black Star quest, she can join you. Trained in destruction, restoration, alteration, and conjuration). i gave her some staffs and i used to see her dual wielding them, but not lately. now all she wants to do is either use a bow or a sword for some reason so if the bi*ch wants to use a bow ima go get aela since she is an expert archer and i hear she dont die easily. she actually might have started doing that after i put her in heavy armor instead of light, so maybe thats what happened

she was tight tho. she would conjure sh*t and use her lightning and sh*t, but i want to change up now. never really heard anyone sayin they use her, but if u want a mage follower, she's pretty good.

this tells u a list of followers, what they good at, and where to find them
Maybe her staffs need recharging take them from her, fill them up with soul gems and give them back
 6 years ago '05        #884
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Ant O said:
bi*ch kept picking me off from her perch lol. I was like "damn a n*gga stepping on a land mine or sum"

But that sanctuary was fu*kin beautiful man

And what's up wit all dis shady sh*t in Riften??? Especially the bartender??
yup...i wasnt understanding sh*t haha, i was low level n str8 confused...had me lightweight ready to snap...little did i know how 'easy' that f!ght'd turn out to be
 6 years ago '05        #885
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15791 15791
Seems like everybody is rolling with followers on there missions....I been rolling solo for the most part, doing the dark brotherhood missions right now.
 12-08-2011, 02:59 AM         #886
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Seems like everybody is rolling with followers on there missions....I been rolling solo for the most part, doing the dark brotherhood missions right now.
Where do I go to do the dark brotherhood sh*t? I have no idea what that is.

Im far in this game, but ima Elder Scrolls newb lol. I THINK im almost done with the Companions quests, already did the sh*t for the College and im the Archmage, I wanna do Dark Brotherhood next.

Its crazy how you can go do sidequests and meet all these people, get all this sh*t going, and youre not even doing the main story. n*gga I aint even been over to the greybeards sh*t to talk to them. After I k!lled the first Dragon, I just been walking around fu*king with people...LOL
 6 years ago '05        #887
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15791 15791
 drumgangP said:
Where do I go to do the dark brotherhood sh*t? I have no idea what that is.

Im far in this game, but ima Elder Scrolls newb lol. I THINK im almost done with the Companions quests, already did the sh*t for the College and im the Archmage, I wanna do Dark Brotherhood next.

Its crazy how you can go do sidequests and meet all these people, get all this sh*t going, and youre not even doing the main story. n*gga I aint even been over to the greybeards sh*t to talk to them. After I k!lled the first Dragon, I just been walking around fu*king with people...LOL
In the city of Windhelm and you have to break into some kid house (Aretino's Residence)...that's how you start the recruitment process.
 12-08-2011, 04:21 AM         #888
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
In the city of Windhelm and you have to break into some kid house (Aretino's Residence)...that's how you start the recruitment process.
I'm focussing on the Dark Brotherhood missions... just k!lled a bride at her wedding in front of everyone, had to hot tail it outofthere
 6 years ago '05        #889
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,956 | Props total: 1461 1461
That Dark Brotherhood is on some wild sh*t. I've only played about 6 missions into the main quest but did a lot of side quests already. I'm with the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild. Level 24 Nord right now. Game is certified crack.
 6 years ago '05        #890
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
I could've joined the Dark Brotherhood when
[spoiler - click to view]

, but I felt violated so I k!lled the bi*ch. Ended up

Tryna spook man out with them chain letters talking 'bout "We Know".
 6 years ago '04        #891
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Da Gooneyz said:

LMAO.....damn son...you n*ggas are ruthless...
 6 years ago '10        #892
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,842 | Props total: 6012 6012
 Da Gooneyz said:

thats whats up man ill be gettin emotional over sh*t like that. im like "naw, you did not just run up on me and tell me to hand this sh*t over. see this armor im wearing? you see the chain you know what it issssssss" then its off with his head.

or some shop keeper tells me to keep my hands to myself i will slap him and his bi*ch and take all of their sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #893
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
thats whats up man ill be gettin emotional over sh*t like that. im like "naw, you did not just run up on me and tell me to hand this sh*t over. see this armor im wearing? you see the chain you know what it issssssss" then its off with his head.

or some shop keeper tells me to keep my hands to myself i will slap him and his bi*ch and take all of their sh*t.
"You're not supposed to be here"
 6 years ago '06        #894
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

Me too.. i hate when im walking around and bump someone and they are like "watch where your going" or some sh*t like that, i literally say out loud "fu*k off", or "bi*ch, Please". and lydia pisses me off with her unappreciative a.ss.. im showing this c*nt the world, and she wants to get mouthy with me when i ask her to hold something? if it werent for me she would stuck up in dragonsreach, i swear one of these days im gonna take all my sh*t back and k!ll her..

its like "bi*ch, you just watched me k!ll 15 dragons, you htink i wont knife you?"

Last edited by NYGiantsHUSTLER; 12-08-2011 at 08:39 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #895
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,051 | Props total: 4893 4893
Haven't been posting or playing... got a final at 2.. and another tomorrow at 11. After that tho its just me Skyrim and GOW 3 and maybe LoL if some BX n*ggas tryna do something
 6 years ago '04        #896
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Da Gooneyz said:

I did the SAME sh*t!

bi*ch don't you ever wake me up while I'm sleep then give out demands
 6 years ago '10        #897
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,842 | Props total: 6012 6012
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Me too.. i hate when im walking around and bump someone and they are like "watch where your going" or some sh*t like that, i literally say out loud "fu*k off", or "bi*ch, Please". and lydia pisses me off with her unappreciative a.ss.. im showing this c*nt the world, and she wants to get mouthy with me when i ask her to hold something? if it werent for me she would stuck up in dragonsreach, i swear one of these days im gonna take all my sh*t back and k!ll her..

its like "bi*ch, you just watched me k!ll 15 dragons, you htink i wont knife you?"

but yeah for real the tone she takes when your handing thes.lut a couple dragon scales is like nails on a chalk board.
 6 years ago '11        #898
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,884 | Props total: 5232 5232
It has a fish market
a liquor store
sum guy runnining round sayin hit like "what do you think you're doing??" (Rent a cop)
a bunch of thieves
sum lady sneaking round like a crackhead saying "leave this place if you know what's good for you" ( WTF)
THE DARKEST COLORED PPL IN THE ENTIRE GAME!!!!
and a bunch of deals gone bad

So we finna act like riften ain't da ghetto of skyrim
 12-08-2011, 01:55 PM         #899
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

Classic. n*gga im

LOL
 12-08-2011, 01:57 PM         #900
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant O said:
It has a fish market
a liquor store
sum guy runnining round sayin hit like "what do you think you're doing??" (Rent a cop)
a bunch of thieves
sum lady sneaking round like a crackhead saying "leave this place if you know what's good for you" ( WTF)
THE DARKEST COLORED PPL IN THE ENTIRE GAME!!!!
and a bunch of deals gone bad

So we finna act like riften ain't da ghetto of skyrim
Iunno cause n*ggas in Markath get got every 5 minutes. n*ggas just be gettin shanked.

If Riftens the hood, then Markath is the barrior.......or the bronx
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy