NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #861
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 Plizaya J said:
my bad, thought i saw u in the beginning of the thread

i read the thread tho, sh*ts interesting
yeah i read through the thread too, got a lot of good info to help me out, i recommend everybody take the 30-40 mins to do so.. i got my dremora lord info on this thread and now that is the basis of my game play.. Conjuration magic>>> its actually over powered i feel like:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #862
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1383 1383
The DragonShout app is out in AppStore now.
 6 years ago '11        #863
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 Afnorth123 said:
I recently made a khajit theif/assasin

I be walking right past n*ggas and they dont notice me sneakin...cleanin out houses and shops no problem.. i'm a damn sniper with my nightingale bow its rediculous...bout to join dark brotherhood
same here ... sh*ts fun
 6 years ago '04        #864
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Damn I dont know if I am late or what...but just found out something about what happens to dead companions. When companions die...they end up in a coffin in whatever town they came from in the "Hall of Dead"

Anything you had them carrying you dont lose it, its in their coffin. I had Uthgerd the Unbroken early in the game and got pissed cuz she died and disappeared with 7 dragon bones and 7 scales while I was saving up for Dragon armor. Come to find out, I go to Whiterun and end up going to Hall of Dead for another quest item and I see the coffin. I check the coffin and all my sh*t that I had her carrying is inside of the coffin..... JACKPOT!!!

Not like I needed it anymore anyway since I have 40 something scales and bones but still....its good to know you sh*t isnt lost and vanishes into thin air. I got Sven k!lled earlier too...gonna check out Riverwoods and see what he had on him.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 12-07-2011 at 03:45 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #865
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 5232 5232
 bd2eazy said:
Spoiler wrap that bi*ch and keep it movin.

But yo, What kinda characters are y'all making?
Race?
Skills?
Most fun?
Least fun?

I'm tryna decide what kinda character I should make next...
Nord
Dual weapons and heavy armor
Most fun is roaming the country side and finding new sh*t

Least fun is when a pus*y a.ss dragon realizes he's bitten off more than he can chew and refuses to land

When i beat the game im gonna go around and slaughter entire towns
 6 years ago '04        #866
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ant O said:
Nord

Least fun is when a pus*y a.ss dragon realizes he's bitten off more than he can chew and refuses to land

Marketh would be my first.....
 12-07-2011, 04:15 PM         #867
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
Damn I dont know if I am late or what...but just found out something about what happens to dead companions. When companions die...they end up in a coffin in whatever town they came from in the "Hall of Dead"

Anything you had them carrying you dont lose it, its in their coffin. I had Uthgerd the Unbroken early in the game and got pissed cuz she died and disappeared with 7 dragon bones and 7 scales while I was saving up for Dragon armor. Come to find out, I go to Whiterun and end up going to Hall of Dead for another quest item and I see the coffin. I check the coffin and all my sh*t that I had her carrying is inside of the coffin..... JACKPOT!!!

Not like I needed it anymore anyway since I have 40 something scales and bones but still....its good to know you sh*t isnt lost and vanishes into thin air. I got Sven k!lled earlier too...gonna check out Riverwoods and see what he had on him.
I hadnt got to the coffin, but I had her decked out in all Dragon Armor and high level sh*t and she died doing the companions missions. Good tip

One thing that was cool when she died though, she had like 350 gold stashed somewhere apparently. The Jarl had his courier bring me a letter wishing me condolences and he gave me the bread...sh*t was real dope and so thorough lol
 6 years ago '05        #868
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Ant O said:
Nord

That sh*t sound like a damn good plan tho haha
 12-07-2011, 04:29 PM         #869
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
That sh*t sound like a damn good plan tho haha

Im a Nord, Heavy Armor, Single Wield beefed the fu*k up and destruction heavy.

I usually merc anything now by casting flames while slashing the fu*k out of them.

Homie dropped some good hints above, alot of the sh*t was already said in this thread.

One thing, when you f!ght any of the witches, specially the glemorwtfever ones....The easy thing to do is just get up close and circle em while repeatedly slashing. They keep trying to reset their stance to cast magic at you. Usually can k!ll any of em without having to actually do sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #870
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
I hadnt got to the coffin, but I had her decked out in all Dragon Armor and high level sh*t and she died doing the companions missions. Good tip

One thing that was cool when she died though, she had like 350 gold stashed somewhere apparently. The Jarl had his courier bring me a letter wishing me condolences and he gave me the bread...sh*t was real dope and so thorough lol

I still got her house keys....I can go squat at that bi*ch crib if I want....now that I think about it...I put some stuff in her chest as a test...need to see if its still there. When you get to her coffin...anything you gave her you can take. Just cant take her original armor or sword she started with or else it will be "stealing" ....so you can go cop your Dragon Armor and give it to someone else.
 6 years ago '04        #871
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Drug Dylan said:

yo good looking out for this... i have seen my dead companion on the ground plenty of times and reloaded a save... maybe now when the c*nt dies ill let her rot in hell lol (jk lydia is still my bi*ch)

JUST THE NEXT TIME I HEAR HER SAY "I AM SWORN TO CARRY YOUR BURDENS" IMMA SLICE HER fu*kING HEAD OFF WITH MY EBONY SWORD... sh*t IS REALLY GETTING ON MY fu*kING NERVES...
 12-07-2011, 04:46 PM         #872
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
I still got her house keys....I can go squat at that bi*ch crib if I want....now that I think about it...I put some stuff in her chest as a test...need to see if its still there. When you get to her coffin...anything you gave her you can take. Just cant take her original armor or sword she started with or else it will be "stealing" ....so you can go cop your Dragon Armor and give it to someone else.
Yeaaaah I got her house keys...I still got Faendall or w/es keys.

I got the blacksmith in Riverruns keys to...He got k!lled when a dragon chased me to Riverrun or w/e lol....And got a few other peoples keys that way to.

Thats something else I was gonna mention, if any of the NPCs who own a house die, you can loot the body and get their keys. I got like 6 or 7 peoples keys and I just go in their houses to take the random sh*t that spawns their. Stock up on Food, Ingredients, Minor weapons to sell, and potions that way.
 6 years ago '05        #873
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 drumgangP said:
One thing, when you f!ght any of the witches, specially the glemorwtfever ones....The easy thing to do is just get up close and circle em while repeatedly slashing. They keep trying to reset their stance to cast magic at you. Usually can k!ll any of em without having to actually do sh*t
The one that had the nettelborn or whatever it was pissed me off...eventually jus kept circling the tent and recharging my health n magicka then whooped his a.ss. Was kinda underwhelmed when i saw he aint really have sh*t haha
 6 years ago '04        #874
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 restless4207 said:
yo good looking out for this... i have seen my dead companion on the ground plenty of times and reloaded a save... maybe now when the c*nt dies ill let her rot in hell lol (jk lydia is still my bi*ch)

JUST THE NEXT TIME I HEAR HER SAY "I AM SWORN TO CARRY YOUR BURDENS" IMMA SLICE HER fu*kING HEAD OFF WITH MY EBONY SWORD... sh*t IS REALLY GETTING ON MY fu*kING NERVES...

LMAO...I thought I was the only person tired of hearing her say this
 6 years ago '05        #875
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Drug Dylan said:
LMAO...I thought I was the only person tired of hearing her say this

I always cut her off like 'yeah yeah bi*ch...carry these nuts'...i be losin it sometimes
 6 years ago '05        #876
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
are there diff perks to companions? Ive only ever ran wit lydia...wondering if i should switch it up
 6 years ago '11        #877
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 178 178
 astroblack9 said:
are there diff perks to companions? Ive only ever ran wit lydia...wondering if i should switch it up
marcurio is a mage, i think u can pick him up in riften for 500 gold.
he puts in work. i hear ppl are giving him senguines staff so he can cast a dremora.

Since my first guy was a warrior i didnt really need a companion..
Dual daedric swords >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

but when i did have a companion on my warrior i ran wit aela, i think she da cream of da crop cuz she puts in work wit her bow from far away, unlike lydia/farkas who be rushin in and getting in the way.

ended up wifing aela, she chills at home in forsworn armor lookin like a warrior-hoodrat hybrid :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #878
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
Ive been hearing Aela is probably the best since she doesnt get in the way and uses her bow....Lydia always rushes in and gets in the way when I am trying to use magic...taking forever to level up my destruction cuz I have to pay attention and try not to burn her a.ss to a crisp since she is always running in with her 2 hand sword.

and LMAO @ warrior-hoodrat hybrid....there is a bard bi*ch im trying to wife up in Solitude...cant remember her name but I think my new bi*ch Dreamz is going lesbo for her.....i'll let you know how it works out.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 12-07-2011 at 06:17 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #879
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Drug Dylan said:
Ive been hearing Aela is probably the best since she doesnt get in the way and uses her bow....Lydia always rushes in and gets in the way when I am trying to use magic...taking forever to level up my destruction cuz I have to pay attention and try not to burn her a.ss to a crisp since she is always running in with her 2 hand sword.

and LMAO @ warrior-hoodrat hybrid....there is a bard bi*ch im trying to wife up in Solitude...cant remember her name but I think my new bi*ch Dreamz is going lesbo for her.....i'll let you know how it works out.
i gave her a bow n she stays her happy a.ss back, but if its a large fu*k...she switches to the dwarven sledgehammer

does the elf dude from the 1st town do work? thinkin of having him come along...or ulgreth or whatever the bi*ches name that ordered a 2 piece with extra gravy at the inn in whiterun
 6 years ago '04        #880
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 astroblack9 said:
i been rollin with Aranea Ienith (A female Dunmer Conjuration Mage found at shrine of Azura. After completing the Black Star quest, she can join you. Trained in destruction, restoration, alteration, and conjuration). i gave her some staffs and i used to see her dual wielding them, but not lately. now all she wants to do is either use a bow or a sword for some reason so if the bi*ch wants to use a bow ima go get aela since she is an expert archer and i hear she dont die easily. she actually might have started doing that after i put her in heavy armor instead of light, so maybe thats what happened

she was tight tho. she would conjure sh*t and use her lightning and sh*t, but i want to change up now. never really heard anyone sayin they use her, but if u want a mage follower, she's pretty good.

this tells u a list of followers, what they good at, and where to find them

Last edited by Plizaya J; 12-07-2011 at 07:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy