Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #821
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,827 | Props total: 5989 5989
man its crazy im level 40, one little mission away from beating the entire main quest. ive got most of the side quests out of the way and i still havents seen half of the sh*t yall are talking about. ive never seen anything worse than a blood dragon but apparantly theres harder dragons? is that after you beat the game or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #822
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
man its crazy im level 40, one little mission away from beating the entire main quest. ive got most of the side quests out of the way and i still havents seen half of the sh*t yall are talking about. ive never seen anything worse than a blood dragon but apparantly theres harder dragons? is that after you beat the game or some sh*t.
I think its after your
[spoiler - click to view]

I think there's also a level requirement, prolly like 45.
 6 years ago '08        #823
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,031 | Props total: 4857 4857
So I found a secret chest in

the location is

Thank me Later
 6 years ago '06        #824
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,250 | Props total: 438 438
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

I saw my first and only Ancient Dragon on the way to the Temple where you meet Esburn and the bi*ch from The Blades. The Alduins Wall quest.. i fast traveled to a camp about about 3 minutes east of the temple and i stopped in a dungeon on the way.. when i came out, I saw him off in the distance and he came over and ate one dremora lord and quickly k!lled the other one..i must have cast about 6 of them during the f!ght, meanwhile i had the entire camp in that area coming after me also, they were like 10 deep and had frost atronachs (SP?) with them. so im dealing with all this sh*t at the same time... luckily Esburn and the Blades chick came over to help.. he was a tough son of a bi*ch.. finally k!lled him bi*ch a.ss tho:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #825
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Keno024 said:
So I found a secret chest in

the location is

Thank me Later
I think you may have got lucky....I dont have a chest in that spot ....
 6 years ago '08        #826
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Drug Dylan said:
I think you may have got lucky....I dont have a chest in that spot ....
Here's some more detailed instructions on how to find it

6 years ago '10        #827
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,827 | Props total: 5989 5989
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

I saw my first and only Ancient Dragon on the way to the Temple where you meet Esburn and the bi*ch from The Blades. The Alduins Wall quest.. i fast traveled to a camp about about 3 minutes east of the temple and i stopped in a dungeon on the way.. when i came out, I saw him off in the distance and he came over and ate one dremora lord and quickly k!lled the other one..i must have cast about 6 of them during the f!ght, meanwhile i had the entire camp in that area coming after me also, they were like 10 deep and had frost atronachs (SP?) with them. so im dealing with all this sh*t at the same time... luckily Esburn and the Blades chick came over to help.. he was a tough son of a bi*ch.. finally k!lled him bi*ch a.ss tho:dancingcool:
see this is what im saying. ive been past that mission days ago. thats at the forsworn camp near markarth and they are deeeep. again, i never saw a dragon there i only remember f!ghting a bunch of forsworn on my way to that dungeon to meet delphine adn that old dude.
 6 years ago '04        #828
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Keno024 said:
Here's some more detailed instructions on how to find it

Damn fam props......you werent bullsh*ttin about thank me later
 6 years ago '08        #829
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Drug Dylan said:
Damn fam props......you werent bullsh*ttin about thank me later
I'm just sharing knowledge fam... you prob had the same face I had that
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #830
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Keno024 said:
I'm just sharing knowledge fam... you prob had the same face I had that
[pic - click to view]

Haha word....im in a bind now...im like 1.2 million lbs overweight....even Lydia looking at me like .... "n*gga im not carrying sh*t else...fu*k outta here with that"
 6 years ago '06        #831
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,250 | Props total: 438 438
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
see this is what im saying. ive been past that mission days ago. thats at the forsworn camp near markarth and they are deeeep. again, i never saw a dragon there i only remember f!ghting a bunch of forsworn on my way to that dungeon to meet delphine adn that old dude.
i was level 30 when i got tho this point.. and like i said i also did a quest in a dungeon a few hundred feet east of the camp.. if you are on the side of the river that is opposite the temple, it is an almost perpendicular path from the peak of the cliff that over looks the camp..two guys standing out front, one citizen and one guard, there is some "thing" (i forget), inside terrorizing and sh*t and they are waiting for re-enforcements to come clear it out.. i said fu*k me and my dremora Lords got this..
 6 years ago '08        #832
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Drug Dylan said:
Haha word....im in a bind now...im like 1.2 million lbs overweight....even Lydia looking at me like .... "n*gga im not carrying sh*t else...fu*k outta here with that"
Lol good luck on that walk back.
 6 years ago '04        #833
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Keno024 said:
Lol good luck on that walk back.
I even keep my thieves guild armor on me just in case I need that extra 35 lbs carry capacity....still doesnt help. I worked it out though, got rid of some of the stuff in town...then used that 50lb strength potion plus the thieves guild armor and whatever Lydia could hold to fast travel back to whiterun. Didnt mind the slow walk once I was in a town I knew I could unload in...lol

Good find though...that was pretty dope
 6 years ago '05        #834
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
I just spent a half hour making my way to High Hrothgar and discovered Ivarstead on my way, I get k!lled by an Ice Troll about 30 feet from discovering High Hrothgar and they spawn me in fu*king White Run and I can't even fast travel to Ivarstead because it didn't autosave it.

That's the type of sh*t to make you just want to stop playing a game. Definitely done for today.

And the AI that is supposed to follow you is fu*king garbage, they lose me every time. I look behind me and they are nowhere to be found.
 6 years ago '05        #835
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Reppindaburghh said:
I just spent a half hour making my way to High Hrothgar and discovered Ivarstead on my way, I get k!lled by an Ice Troll about 30 feet from discovering High Hrothgar and they spawn me in fu*king White Run and I can't even fast travel to Ivarstead because it didn't autosave it.

That's the type of sh*t to make you just want to stop playing a game. Definitely done for today.

And the AI that is supposed to follow you is fu*king garbage, they lose me every time. I look behind me and they are nowhere to be found.
You have to stay on the beaten path. The AI cant really keep up through certain terrains, so they always take the 'road' to where you're going. Idk how you dont save after finding a location tho...i been doin that since fallout for the simple fact you never know whats around the corner
 6 years ago '11        #836
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 5157 5157
Da fu*k is the wisp mother and why did she jus role up on me and Lydia like dat
 12-06-2011, 05:27 PM         #837
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Translation:

The ice troll kicked my a.ss unexpectedly...So lemme blame the game

Get to walkin bi*ch, you know you gone go play again, and u know you wanna merk that Ice Troll if his a.ss is still out there lurking
 6 years ago '05        #838
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 drumgangP said:
Translation:

The ice troll kicked my a.ss unexpectedly...So lemme blame the game

Get to walkin bi*ch, you know you gone go play again, and u know you wanna merk that Ice Troll if his a.ss is still out there lurking
I'm not blaming the game for the Ice Troll kicking my a.ss. I'm blaming the game for not right of the box autosaving more frequently like pretty much every other game this year does. My brother told me I could toggle a setting to have it auto-save every 5 minutes, which I will do when I play the game again. I never said I was done playing the game, I said that's the type of sh*t that makes you want to stop playing the game. Me, anyway. But yeah of course I'll play it again I beat every other quality title this year already. I did immediately turn it off in disgust when that sh*t happened though and prob won't fu*k with it again till tomorrow, unless I don't go out tonight in which case I'll probably at the very least re-do what I did just to get that sh*t out of the way.
 6 years ago '07        #839
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Question about the Nightingale armor, you can't get it up to Epic or Legendary?

I'm 94 in smith just made a legendary Ebony bow & Mace why can't I upgrade light armor?
 6 years ago '04        #840
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm not blaming the game for the Ice Troll kicking my a.ss. I'm blaming the game for not right of the box autosaving more frequently like pretty much every other game this year does. My brother told me I could toggle a setting to have it auto-save every 5 minutes, which I will do when I play the game again. I never said I was done playing the game, I said that's the type of sh*t that makes you want to stop playing the game. Me, anyway. But yeah of course I'll play it again I beat every other quality title this year already. I did immediately turn it off in disgust when that sh*t happened though and prob won't fu*k with it again till tomorrow, unless I don't go out tonight in which case I'll probably at the very least re-do what I did just to get that sh*t out of the way.
should have read my post

Plizaya J said:
make sure u save a lot on new save slots and if ur exploring, every now and then wait for an hour so it saves cuz if u die u have to go back to the last time u fast traveled or opened a door
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy