Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 slimgangsta18 said:
As a long time Elder scrolls player, you gonna need them to make a Dragon armor & sword or whatever weapon you use. So i keep mines trust me.
I've been selling all mine.

Killed damn near 20 dragons so far, the encounters are alot more frequent level 25-30.
 6 years ago '04        #62
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$5,327 | Props total: 515 515
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Alright, need to get a house then, these fu*kers weigh so damn much.
where get a house at. man this game is cray i done so much sh*t just on the side quests. i havent touched the main story line since i helped whiterun k!ll there first dragon
 6 years ago '05        #63
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Did anyone do the quest for the Winterhold College where you go into the Saarthal Ruins? I'm stuck at the door with the 6 pillars. Can't find the fu*king solution.
 6 years ago '11        #64
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,146 | Props total: 183 183
game is crack cocaine. im only lvl 13 and getting owned alot lol. gonna go in and sidequest, and work on enchants/smithing. those seem to be the most beneficial.

almost got enough money to cop a house =P
 6 years ago '07        #65
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Did anyone do the quest for the Winterhold College where you go into the Saarthal Ruins? I'm stuck at the door with the 6 pillars. Can't find the fu*king solution.
Correct placings are behind the pillars, turn your in game brightness up a bit. If your at the part I'm thinking.
 6 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 Ace2125 said:
where get a house at. man this game is cray i done so much sh*t just on the side quests. i havent touched the main story line since i helped whiterun k!ll there first dragon
I know you can buy one in whiterun, 5,000. Need to get one ASAP, missing out on getting a lot of good stuff at place I'm in now.
 6 years ago '04        #67
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I know you can buy one in whiterun, 5,000. Need to get one ASAP, missing out on getting a lot of good stuff at place I'm in now.
Do the college of winterhold quests. You'll score your own private safe at the end of it.
 11-14-2011, 03:48 PM         #68
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Just join the companions you can store sh*t there and nobody will take it, or get married.

bd2eazy said:
game is crack cocaine. im only lvl 13 and getting owned alot lol. gonna go in and sidequest, and work on enchants/smithing. those seem to be the most beneficial.

almost got enough money to cop a house =P
Certain mobs you just need to stay away from like ice trolls and any of those ice sabres or whatever in the snowy mountains.. i don't know what the fu*k is up with them but they wreck me in 2-3 hits and i have capped heavy armor.. i can literally take down dragons without losing 15% of my health but when a goddamn ice sabre or whatever the fu*k they are called comes rolling up im dead in 2 hits.

same sh*t was in morrowind and oblivion.. it's they put these fu*kers in the game just to spawn and k!ll you in the most inconvenient time which is a bi*ch considering some places you have to run to and its hard when a mob hits you for half your life in 1 swing.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 11-14-2011 at 03:50 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #69
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Look above the columns, they show which each pillar should be. Each pillar except 1 rotates one or more other pillars. Find the pillar that rotates 3, then the one that rotates 2, then the one that rotates 1 and the one that rotates only itself. Start with the pillar that rotates 3 and rotate it to its respective image. Do the rest in order (2, 1, 0) until you get to the last one and they should all be matching the images above them. then the door should open.

EDIT - my fault, wrong door. Like dude above said, just rotate them until they all match the carvings above the pillar and it should open. They don't rotate any other pillar so it should be fairly simple.

I'm going to leave the other solution above for anyone who needs it. This is for an entirely different door but I can't think of which one at the moment. You'll know when you come across it (you will walk down a long hall way and see a lever to open the door with two pillars on each side of the hallway).

Last edited by EGO; 11-14-2011 at 04:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Correct placings are behind the pillars, turn your in game brightness up a bit. If your at the part I'm thinking.
My n*gga Yea the brightness was super low on my sh*t. Couldn't see sh*t in dungeons. Good enough now. I was in the College of Winterhold and stole all the Arch Mages Soul Gem and ain't sh*t happen. Guess I got away with it
 6 years ago '11        #71
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,146 | Props total: 183 183
 IronMaiden said:

Certain mobs you just need to stay away from like ice trolls and any of those ice sabres or whatever in the snowy mountains..

they put these fu*kers in the game just to spawn and k!ll you in the most inconvenient time which is a bi*ch considering some places you have to run to and its hard when a mob hits you for half your life in 1 swing.
lol exact sh*t i just went thru... tryna do that inf. money exploit. :dancingcool:

welp i just sold like 100 books n finally have my 5g's so i can cop a house. incase yall didnt know u can get a house for free as long as u have 5g's in the bank. just go to youtube and search skyrim free house
 6 years ago '04        #72
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 bd2eazy said:
lol exact sh*t i just went thru... tryna do that inf. money exploit. :dancingcool:

welp i just sold like 100 books n finally have my 5g's so i can cop a house. incase yall didnt know u can get a house for free as long as u have 5g's in the bank. just go to youtube and search skyrim free house

That was pretty dope....worked for me...except I caught him in a different area...down the stairs in his bedroom. He was kicking one of the servants out...so I did it there.
 11-14-2011, 05:23 PM         #73
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man this Giant fu*king k!lled my horse I had stole....I liked that horse....

He took me all over the place....Ran up on a Giant and I was high...n*gga swung that big a.ss club and merked my n*gga mane.....

Im bout to rollup for that n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #74
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Phicmagic said:
Man this Giant fu*king k!lled my horse I had stole....I liked that horse....

He took me all over the place....Ran up on a Giant and I was high...n*gga swung that big a.ss club and merked my n*gga mane.....

Im bout to rollup for that n*gga
lol bro its not even worth f!ghting them... they dont even have good loot lol above average at best... especially when there are 2 of them plus they got those 2 mammoths with them fuuuuck that they chase u for a while too
 6 years ago '04        #75
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
The mammoths never chased me but one swing of its trunk to my horse and he was gone. I booted it the fu*k out of there
 11-14-2011, 05:44 PM         #76
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
lol bro its not even worth f!ghting them... they dont even have good loot lol above average at best... especially when there are 2 of them plus they got those 2 mammoths with them fuuuuck that they chase u for a while too
I wasnt trying to I was high and just wandering around...Looked down for a second and looked back up and he was walking up on me and he just went ape sh*t on my horse mane

I want my horse back lol
 11-14-2011, 05:48 PM         #77
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 of those giants swung once & i swear 2 god i went flying 2 the clouds. no fukkin lie. i swear 2 god i was in the atmosphere
 6 years ago '05        #78
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
man i fu*ked up somewhere... i was running through dungeons one hitting mother fu*kers, but all the sudden i am running into dungeons that are fu*king my sh*t up... i ran into one and cleared it out all the way to the boss and this ghostly fu*k was spawning ice monsters and fu*ked my sh*t up. i even tried turning into the werewolf and sh*t and couldn't do nothing...

said fu*k that, and went on... i ended up f!ghting some frost trolls or some sh*t and they fu*ked my sh*t up too... i turned the game off after that.
 6 years ago '05        #79
space
space
Anyone else playing as a caster? sh*t is k!lling me I fu*king die way too easy. Might have to start enchanting Heavy Armor Items. My Enchanting sucks right now though.
 6 years ago '07        #80
space
space
Has anyone done the labyrinth Mage mission. I'm stuck at those whispering ghost women or whatever, bi*ch keeps k!lling me, any ideas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy