Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #761
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 DoMieD said:
Is there away to see how much of the main quest I have left. I'm only at level 17 and I am at the part where I have to go to talk to each side so a war don't break out n I can drop the dragon.

If I am almost done I wanna do a bunch of side missions first.
Damn your further then me and I'm a lvl 34 lol ... I only do sidequests pretty much. You see more land and get more quests from going everywhere and talking to people.

My last main quest I did was meeting the greybeards and getting the horn for them...
 6 years ago '10        #762
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,831 | Props total: 5997 5997
thats crazy that the quest changes that much depending on how you play before it. there aint no chance of a war not breaking out in my quest. me and the stormcloaks already ran the imperials the fu*k outta there.
 6 years ago '11        #763
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,140 | Props total: 155 155
 DoMieD said:
Is there away to see how much of the main quest I have left. I'm only at level 17 and I am at the part where I have to go to talk to each side so a war don't break out n I can drop the dragon.

do sidequests. alot of em. ur close to the end
 6 years ago '11        #764
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,841 | Props total: 5180 5180
When you get enchanting up does increase da time ur weapon stays enchanted???
 6 years ago '09        #765
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Infamous2o1x said:
They only wear and use items more powerful then what they have. So I guess her default armor is better...

Work on smithing its easy make dragon armor for both you and your companion.
Oh ok cool, I guess I'll go make her some dragon armor then.
 6 years ago '07        #766
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
what are some good quests to do to get armor. im trying not to do the main quest still but i feel like im just goin around to each town and every side quest gets me basically the same sh*t...nothing. im level 33 its time to step outta this steel plated armor.
Depending on your level (not sure if smith level plays apart) the quest "Missing In Action" you get from Fralia Gray-Mane in Whiterun has a lot of good armor. First time I did this quest with a low character all they had was Elven armor and weapons, with my Level 41 character enemies had Glass armor and all the glass weapons were inside the dungeon.
 6 years ago '07        #767
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,607 | Props total: 3236 3236
 DoMieD said:

You are about 3/4ths of the way through

Don't be a bi*ch and do what The Blades want you to do
 6 years ago '08        #768
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 4861 4861
Today is Sat... know what that means SKYRIM ALL DAY
 6 years ago '04        #769
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
i had a bunch of sh*t in the murder house disappear a bunch of dragon bones and the nightengale mask

i put sh*t in a chest and after improved the house the chest vanished when i went back

im like
 6 years ago '04        #770
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 MosDefinition said:
i had a bunch of sh*t in the murder house disappear a bunch of dragon bones and the nightengale mask

i put sh*t in a chest and after improved the house the chest vanished when i went back

im like
Main reason I dont use any place but my own for storage....afraid sh*t like this would happen.
 6 years ago '05        #771
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 MosDefinition said:

im like
Damn...thats not hot at all

on another note...does any1 pick up the 'thistle branch' or whatever and automatically think 'thizzle dance' or is that jus me?

Also...was driving round with my girl today...everytime i saw a 'wild bush' i automatically thought about harvesting that sh*t

Skyrim has taken over my life haha
 6 years ago '05        #772
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
is the ritual stone worth getting? i have the mage guardian right now...trying to see what is worth it, not worth is
 6 years ago '09        #773
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19329 19329
bought the game just started playing it...it's fu*king amazing imo easier to pick up and play than oblivion was...feels almost like fallout 3 the way it plays i am fu*king loving it

i picked to be a redguard and i am wondering should i pick the mage or the warrior stone?
 6 years ago '12        #774
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
What's the easiest way to level your Smithing and Enchanting?

I know it's been asked 1000 times but I'm always on my iPhone and it's hard to search
 6 years ago '11        #775
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
bought the game just started playing it...it's fu*king amazing imo easier to pick up and play than oblivion was...feels almost like fallout 3 the way it plays i am fu*king loving it

i picked to be a redguard and i am wondering should i pick the mage or the warrior stone?

whats your main skill magic or weapons? go wit the corresponding stone.
 6 years ago '11        #776
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
is the ritual stone worth getting? i have the mage guardian right now...trying to see what is worth it, not worth is
not really... i mean its a koo lil emergency tool. but remember.. the stone spells only work once per day (in game time).
 6 years ago '04        #777
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Drug Dylan said:
Main reason I dont use any place but my own for storage....afraid sh*t like this would happen.
i did own the house i put stuff in in the clothes cabinet thing and all of its still there

its just that one chest that just vanished
 6 years ago '11        #778
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
 DoMieD said:

I know it's been asked 1000 times but I'm always on my iPhone and it's hard to search

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #779
space
space
 DoMieD said:

iron ores and leather strips to make iron daggers then enchant them and sell them to make more money back for each dagger. you can level it up pretty quick... at night time sneak into the blacksmith basement and steal more bars i did it real quick
 6 years ago '10        #780
space
space
 MosDefinition said:

im like
only store in your house or at the college your enrolled in if your enrolled (and only your room)

that sucks was it just one set of bones? i didnt even get that mask so i dont know what that is. what did it do?
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy