Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #741
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 ghost8 said:
Do this...
 6 years ago '04        #742
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
man im getting frustrated. im level 33 trying to find some nicer armor than what i have now. im pretty sure im almost at the end of the main quest but im not trying to do that until im rolling in some serious armor. im still in this steel plated bullsh*t and i keep getting ebony weapons but not a stitch of armor, or orcish armor. whats good with that? i just got an achievement for clearing out 50 dungeons and another achievement for doing a bunch of sidequests i dunno where to find the sh*t.
Blacksmithing is the easiest way to get armor. Just buy the ores/bars from vendors. I was level 12 with full ebony.
 6 years ago '04        #743
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 astroblack9 said:
alright...i rebooted an old save n bought the house again...this time, no1's trying to k!ll me...i dont get it....but fu*k it.

is buying books worth it? im considering buying a couple from the dude in dragonreach...but i know they are prob scattered through the world too....i dont find myself EVER using money haha
i dont know how people say they dont ever use money

i been spending like crazy and still have 40,000. pickin up weapons off ur victims then enchanting them before u sell can get u rich quick. of course its good to have soul trap so u can get gems to enchant then with. i use bound sword which automatically captures souls with the perk
 6 years ago '09        #744
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19306 19306
 KeepinItTrill said:
lemme put it to you like this homie...

I'm not an RPG type of dude, I always thought the potion/spells/etc sh*t was gay as fu*k. I got this on Black Friday, and haven't put that ho down since. GREAT game with a lot to do.

and the glitches haven't bothered me
hmmm sh*t i'm sold then
 6 years ago '10        #745
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 IronMaiden said:

What are you rocking weapon wise? sword/sword? sword/shield? magic/shield?

im rocking a daedric legendary blade with destro on the left hand

smithing + enchanting = COME AT ME BRO
what kind are you wearing? i made the light version and put one on my companion too.

im using a mace in one hand that sets fire damage and a ax in the other that can paralyze you and does some extra health damage.

im still working on my enchanting im only up to 49 on that.
 6 years ago '10        #746
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
hmmm sh*t i'm sold then
i aint into rpg's either and this game is crazy. this game wasnt even on my radar for games to buy this year and this is the only game ive played since i bought it...

trust everyone when they say this game is Game of the Year hands down... im leaning towards this game is the best game ive bought in years... its that good.
 6 years ago '10        #747
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
man im getting frustrated. im level 33 trying to find some nicer armor than what i have now. im pretty sure im almost at the end of the main quest but im not trying to do that until im rolling in some serious armor. im still in this steel plated bullsh*t and i keep getting ebony weapons but not a stitch of armor, or orcish armor. whats good with that? i just got an achievement for clearing out 50 dungeons and another achievement for doing a bunch of sidequests i dunno where to find the sh*t.
start smithing you can level that up quick... buy the bars in the day time and i would sneak into some blacksmith at night and rob the stash in the basement to level up quicker.

yesterday when i woke up i was a level 16 smithing with some sh*tty a.ss armor ... few hours later me and my partner walking around looking like they related to

[video - click to view]

im only a level 32-33 and i still feel like i have so much to see this game is how games should be when you pay full price.

ALL THESE COMPANIES SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS GAME
 6 years ago '05        #748
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
Well I fu*ked around with it for like 30 minutes, wasn't blown away like I expected to be and I already noticed several glitches. But I'm sure it'll get better. The last game I played before this was Uncharted 3 which is smooth as fu*k so I just gotta get used to this, will prob take a few hours till I am fully engrossed in the story and used to the gameplay mechanics.
 6 years ago '05        #749
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 698 698
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making such an informative and entertaining thread. I'm still a noob in this game, so I don't have much to offer. I went to the official Bethesda forums and it reminded me how many nerds play this game.... I hauled a.ss back here
 6 years ago '05        #750
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 698 698
 Se7en said:
Man..when i went to pick this up at my Gamestop that sh*t was like a Dungeons and Dragons Expo. I swear 95% of them dudes havent showered in a week and probably just got done power leveling on WoW. Im a nerd but these dudes were pathetic
Yeah I'm a need at heart, but like you said not one of those D & D nerds
 6 years ago '05        #751
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making such an informative and entertaining thread. I'm still a noob in this game, so I don't have much to offer. I went to the official Bethesda forums and it reminded me how many nerds play this game.... I hauled a.ss back here

I feel it though....i tried explaining this sh*t to my bro n the homie...n*ggas looked at me like i was from mars...they jus aint understanding.

Question tho(i love this thread):

When will i ever need to use scrolls? Ive picked up a couple and havent come into a situation where i needed them...im guessin later in the game?

Sidenote: i got lydia riding with me as i go exploring, gave her the 'staff of firebolts'...she be lighting these n*ggas up...and then i come through with the finish...sh*ts beautiful
 6 years ago '09        #752
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19306 19306
i see myself being completely lost when i get the game tho gonna some help...mine as well bookmark this thread oblivion was so difficult and frustrating i ended up trading it in i always regretted it tho
 6 years ago '11        #753
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
the concept of skyrim is gay as sh*t, but its still one of the funnest games i've played
 6 years ago '07        #754
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3235 3235
 astroblack9 said:

I feel it though....i tried explaining this sh*t to my bro n the homie...n*ggas looked at me like i was from mars...they jus aint understanding.

Question tho(i love this thread):

When will i ever need to use scrolls? Ive picked up a couple and havent come into a situation where i needed them...im guessin later in the game?

Sidenote: i got lydia riding with me as i go exploring, gave her the 'staff of firebolts'...she be lighting these n*ggas up...and then i come through with the finish...sh*ts beautiful

Most of the scrolls I had were basically junk, ones that I already had spells for. But ever so often I get a bawse scroll. I've only used them when facing a boss though. One boss f!ght I was facing a dude that could k!ll me in less than 10secs with his magic so I decided to use my scrolls on him. Used a conjuration scroll to get the Conjure Storm Atronach then conjured up a warrior to hack him while he was distracted. Once those 2 things went away used the Scroll of Guardian Circle that gives you 20 health per sec and just fired down random magic spells and eventually defeated him. sh*t, I fu*ked up another boss(kind of, wont spoil it) that kept one hit k!lling me and used the Scroll of Fire Storm to one sh*t him.

The scrolls are mostly there to help people who don't chose magic as there main skill
 6 years ago '09        #755
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Quick question: is there a limit as to what type of armor your companion can equip? I've given Lydia at least 2 types, studded and the deer head looking set and she never equips them, and she won't equip any bows I give her either, just one handed weapons...
 12-03-2011, 01:31 AM         #756
SincereBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone have the problem with they companion after a battle the companion just stands there and doesnt move or follow you? even if you wait and fast travel? i was thinking this had to do with the recent update...
 6 years ago '10        #757
space
space
 DJ Idol said:
Quick question: is there a limit as to what type of armor your companion can equip? I've given Lydia at least 2 types, studded and the deer head looking set and she never equips them, and she won't equip any bows I give her either, just one handed weapons...
They only wear and use items more powerful then what they have. So I guess her default armor is better...

Work on smithing its easy make dragon armor for both you and your companion.
 6 years ago '10        #758
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
what are some good quests to do to get armor. im trying not to do the main quest still but i feel like im just goin around to each town and every side quest gets me basically the same sh*t...nothing. im level 33 its time to step outta this steel plated armor.
 6 years ago '10        #759
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
what are some good quests to do to get armor. im trying not to do the main quest still but i feel like im just goin around to each town and every side quest gets me basically the same sh*t...nothing. im level 33 its time to step outta this steel plated armor.
Smith iron daggers , enchant them sell them. Repeat.

After you get it up you can make dragon armor (hopefully every dragon you k!lled you kept all his bones etc)

You will get your bankroll up and have some serious armor within few hours.

Hopefully I can finish my enchantment this week I'm trying to get some beastly weapons....

Best bow I have is glass with a 31 damage rating...
 6 years ago '12        #760
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Is there away to see how much of the main quest I have left. I'm only at level 17 and I am at the part where I have to go to talk to each side so a war don't break out n I can drop the dragon.

If I am almost done I wanna do a bunch of side missions first.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago