Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #721
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
 astroblack9 said:
Cop it my dude...im normally extremely skeptical when buying games....this is far worth it...ive made some solid progress, and a part of me still wants to go back n change race. i will def be playing this long after its 'replay-ability' should have run out.

Question for my folk: i k!lled a dragon n absorbed his soul, but had no new shouts to learn...does this mean the soul will do no good? i jus learned the flame shout and it says i couldnt equip cuz i need a soul...wtf?

Go you your Shout menu, highlight that shout and then you have to activate that shout by pressing a button to use one of your souls. Forgot which button activates it but it says it on the bottom of the screen. The only time you don't have to do this is when you learn a shout from someone else and they give you a soul. And pretty sure you keep the souls for as long as you want without having to worry about it disappearing
 12-02-2011, 04:36 AM         #722
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
man WTF?! Whiterun is str8 up attacking me for no reason. im not infected or anything like that...this is bullsh*t...i jus bought my house
serve your time or pay the fine...or maybe you can use the "I'm the thane" excuse
 12-02-2011, 04:39 AM         #723
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
fu*k i just realized that dragon armor and the other good sh*t is heavy and i've been doing light. my light armor is like lvl 80 and my heavy is only 24
anyways to get that heavy armor up quick
just make light dragon armor, its still good. I'm all light armor too
 6 years ago '12        #724
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
I am now Werewolf!
 6 years ago '06        #725
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
can i get a quick run down on how to get the dragon summon? Also once i get a companion are they able to conjure a dremora lord? i currentyl have 2 of them. im trying to run throught the map 6 deep.. Me, My Lords, My companion, his Lord and the Dragon... please sopmeone help me out here..

also who should i use as my companion? i am currently on the main quest mission with the blade bi*ch and esburn, i have reunited them and i am to meet them at a cave somewhere.,. also i have 100 in conjuration,.
 6 years ago '04        #726
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
can i get a quick run down on how to get the dragon summon? Also once i get a companion are they able to conjure a dremora lord? i currentyl have 2 of them. im trying to run throught the map 6 deep.. Me, My Lords, My companion, his Lord and the Dragon... please sopmeone help me out here..

also who should i use as my companion? i am currently on the main quest mission with the blade bi*ch and esburn, i have reunited them and i am to meet them at a cave somewhere.,. also i have 100 in conjuration,.
What companion do you have that conjures a Lord? I'd leave Lydia in the house for this....
 6 years ago '06        #727
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
^ i dont use a companion, lydia is the only one i have, but i lost her somewhere, i guess she is back in dragonsreach, im asking if it is possible.. i thought i read in this thread that someone had the set-up i was looking for:

Me
Lord 1
Lord 2
Companion
Companions Summon (Lord?)
And The dragon
 6 years ago '04        #728
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
 DJ Idol said:
Dragonplate is heavy, dragonscale is light
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
just make light dragon armor, its still good. I'm all light armor too
nice almost at that 100 smithing and enchanting
 6 years ago '05        #729
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
serve your time or pay the fine...or maybe you can use the "I'm the thane" excuse
i cant even pay a fine tho...they jus attack me...this some bullsh*t
 6 years ago '11        #730
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

also who should i use as my companion?,.
to get the dragon shout you gotta beat the main quest. i wouldnt recommend rushing it for that shout, save the epicness of the main story for the end of your character.

As far as i know theres no follower that can summon a dremora, but i think you can summon two yourself, you just need the twin souls perk.

Companions... i personally like aela the best, she stays back n fu*ks sh*t up with her bow, doesnt get in the way, and shes not afraid to mix it up if anyone/anything gets in her face.

im bout to marry that hoe and put her in some forsworn armor.

Last edited by bd2eazy; 12-02-2011 at 10:31 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #731
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
alright...i rebooted an old save n bought the house again...this time, no1's trying to k!ll me...i dont get it....but fu*k it.

is buying books worth it? im considering buying a couple from the dude in dragonreach...but i know they are prob scattered through the world too....i dont find myself EVER using money haha
 6 years ago '11        #732
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
is buying books worth it? im considering buying a couple from the dude in dragonreach...but i know they are prob scattered through the world too....i dont find myself EVER using money haha
not really... im saving up to get that achievement 4 having 100k. so far im at 70k. A good way to spend money is to find master trainers to level you.
 6 years ago '05        #733
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
Got dammit this game's gonna drive me crazy...theres a dragon that wont attack for sh*t...no matter what i do
 6 years ago '11        #734
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
Got dammit this game's gonna drive me crazy...theres a dragon that wont attack for sh*t...no matter what i do
lol it happens. just keep it movin... theres plenty of dragons to go around. Last night i fast traveled to some place by winterhold and got attacked by 2 reg dragons and 1 ancient dragon. took all them bi*ches out easy. :dancingcool:

that dragonrend shout is too strong.

Last edited by bd2eazy; 12-02-2011 at 11:06 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #735
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 bd2eazy said:
lol it happens. just keep it movin... theres plenty of dragons to go around. Last night i fast traveled to some place by winterhold and got attacked by 2 reg dragons and 1 ancient dragon. took all them bi*ches out easy. :dancingcool:

that dragonrend shout is too strong.
Thought it might be a patch issue...good looks
 6 years ago '05        #736
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
Just got mine in the mail from Gamefly today.

12-02-2011, 12:50 PM         #737
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Welcome home, brother
 6 years ago '07        #738
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
 Reppindaburghh said:

ghost8 said:
If you haven't already found it, there's a site called the Guardian Stones to the southwest of Riverwood that helps you level up one of your skills faster. Its west of the Embershard Mine too.

Do this...
 12-02-2011, 03:25 PM         #739
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
^ i dont use a companion, lydia is the only one i have, but i lost her somewhere, i guess she is back in dragonsreach, im asking if it is possible.. i thought i read in this thread that someone had the set-up i was looking for:

Me
Lord 1
Lord 2
Companion
Companions Summon (Lord?)
And The dragon
make your companion hold the "sanguine rose" its a staff that summons a lord.

to get the quest that gets the staff:
go to the bar/inn at winterhold, theres a guy in a dark robe that challenges you to a drinking match, accept his challenge and do his quest line..I wont spoil it for you, its a cool quest..
 6 years ago '10        #740
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
man im getting frustrated. im level 33 trying to find some nicer armor than what i have now. im pretty sure im almost at the end of the main quest but im not trying to do that until im rolling in some serious armor. im still in this steel plated bullsh*t and i keep getting ebony weapons but not a stitch of armor, or orcish armor. whats good with that? i just got an achievement for clearing out 50 dungeons and another achievement for doing a bunch of sidequests i dunno where to find the sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy