most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2011, 08:33 PM         #661
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay I got my smithing maxed, wanna get this Daedric popping. Where I get the hearts and Ebony Ingots?
 6 years ago '07        #662
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
14hrs logged.. level 18... finnally startin to get my sh*t up...

fu*kn xbox lost my memory.. I hope my lil bro moved it with that transfer cable as fu*ked up practical joke, cuz if not.. fu*k this.. im not startin over for awhile

6 years ago '11        #663
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
Jus got to where I can hold my own against trolls without help and using a sh*t load of potions

Lydia dat ride or die bi*ch a n*gga needs in life

Also I jus got da beast ally shout.....sh*ts finna gt real imma try to hit level 20 b4 I call it a night (gotta work, my 6 day vacation up:'-(

Slowly but surely im turning into the walking fortress I wanna become
 6 years ago '05        #664
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
how do you roll? I swear I just did it!!! but i cant do it again
 6 years ago '11        #665
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 drumgangP said:
Okay I got my smithing maxed, wanna get this Daedric popping. Where I get the hearts and Ebony Ingots?
you can mine ebony ore at the gloombound mines and you can buy daedric hearts at the winterhold college
 6 years ago '04        #666
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 drumgangP said:
howd you max out your smithing was it a bi*ch to do
 6 years ago '04        #667
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:
howd you max out your smithing was it a bi*ch to do
make iron daggers dude, sh*ts easy

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #668
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I got my Conjuration to 100 and now I just run around with dual Dremora Lords. I don't even have to do anything. I just stand back and watch while they slaughter everything in front of me. I might even get rid of my follower (he's a heavy armor, two hander type) because I don't even need him anymore. Lydia died on me somewhere, so I might just go pick me a bi*ch to follow me around. She doesn't have to do anything either. We just stand around, hanging out, while my Demon Lords do everything.

I think Imma get that Aela huntress bi*ch.. She's a beast.
 6 years ago '04        #669
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 |Roscoe said:
make iron daggers dude, sh*ts easy

This right here. Only thing I'd add, though, when you make those daggers, enchant them before you sell em. That makes them way more valuable, and it gets your enchanting up too. Wish I would've know that before I got my smithing up, but meh, whatever.
 6 years ago '05        #670
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Yo...question. When weapons say 'up to level___ will flee/etc'...how do you know what level the enemies are? are there any indicators?
 6 years ago '11        #671
ThaPro 
space
space
space
$882 | Props total: 20 20
 drumgangP said:
 The One N Only said:
you can mine ebony ore at the gloombound mines and you can buy daedric hearts at the winterhold college
i found the blacksmiths in whiterun useful; the chick outside and the dude inside usually sell ebony, so i copped everything they had in stock...i think the smiths in markath and windhelm (?) had some too...

for daedric hearts, you can also cop some from the little girl in the dark brotherhood--i found her to be cheaper than ol' boy at the college.
 6 years ago '04        #672
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 drumgangP said:
Ebony ingots are easy finds...should be able to buy those from Whiterun from the chick blacksmith and inside of the shop. Daedric hearts are what im looking for myself, ive come across a few during quests, but need to find a heavy supply so I can build my armor.

Sidenote: I gave Lydia a beautiful death last night....but I couldnt let that sh*t ride so I re loaded. But we were f!ghting in the dark and I was trying to level up my destruction so I was burning the sh*t outta some Forsworn's....Lydia passed through my fire stream and caught on fire. I didnt know it was her, thought she was a Forsworn and put a sword through her back something awful. I realized it was my bi*ch Lydia and held her as she slid down slowly. Mind you my new character is a bi*ch and I saw a tear fall from the bi*ches face while she screamed "Noooooooooo!!!!" ....sadly Lydia was done for, Daedric sword to the back pushed right between that bi*ches t*ts = Done Deal

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 11-30-2011 at 07:21 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #673
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
to those telling guy to buy ebony ingots from the store its only if your a certain level that they'll appear there...best bet is to mine them FOR FREE at gloombound mine..... and if u want more after u mine the mine out..just wait a ingame month and they'll be back there...
 6 years ago '12        #674
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
LMAO after all this time playing I just realized there was a sprint button .

That's embarrassing!
 6 years ago '11        #675
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 DoMieD said:
LMAO after all this time playing I just realized there was a sprint button .

That's embarrassing!

Aight yo... i got my first guy up to 46... beat the main story, and it ended sooner than i expected. Now doing sidequests just doesnt compare to the Epic main storyline. he was a dual sword warrior with archery on the side.

Soooo imma roll out a new guy, what yall think i should make? mage? sneak a.ssassin? battlemage?
 6 years ago '05        #676
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
post pics of what your characters look like...Ima post one later tonight when I get back home
 6 years ago '08        #677
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,034 | Props total: 4861 4861
xbox 360 update went live for me today
 6 years ago '04        #678
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Damn yo... I was just doing some exploring not to far away from Ancients Ascent...I see a lil house in the middle of nowhere with a note on the dresser. The letter was written to the authorities talking about a dragon siting.
[spoiler - click to view]

Goddamn this game is the sh*t....
 6 years ago '12        #679
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Where can I go to easily harvest the high elf, wood elf, dark elf blood?? Orc blood as well. I know where to find falmer blood.

Got Falmer and High elf blood. Need Orc, Dark Elf, and Wood Elf.

Last edited by DoMieD; 11-30-2011 at 02:52 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #680
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 DoMieD said:
Where can I go to easily harvest the high elf, wood elf, dark elf blood?? Orc blood as well. I know where to find falmer blood.

Got Falmer and High elf blood. Need Orc, Dark Elf, and Wood Elf.
what happens when you harvest blood?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
98 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
57 comments
1 day ago