Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
 84
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #641
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19630 19630
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
ohh annnnnd, if anyone has started or finished that quest that starts when you have to find those dwarven spheres and open up the elder scroll? theres a side mission that ques from the mages college or from there, and i am confused as fu*k right now.
Yeah, I've done that.

Bring up your journal and make sure you have one quest selected at a time. That way you're not confused. I say that, because you're right.

The quest for the Elder Scroll is for one of the Daedric princes and some old man. The College of Winterhold is similar because both quests involve going inside Dwemer ruins (sp) and using the same machinery.

The College of Winterhold's quest involves you adjusting the machine with fire/ice spells, while the other quest has you pressing buttons to adjust the machine.

There's an exploit for the quest involving the Elder Scroll, in which you can level up your character to 82 (max)...but where's the fun in that?
 6 years ago '07        #642
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1381 1381
For those who have iPhones..



 6 years ago '04        #643
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
For those who have iPhones..



Haha....oh sh*t....

They need the actual shout so you can walk around an Th'ume a n*gga in real life
 6 years ago '08        #644
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Just got home from work lol i'm bout to go in!
 6 years ago '10        #645
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
^^ same here bruh. no shower no nothin. food is being brought to me.
 6 years ago '04        #646
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
For those who have iPhones..



According to a comment , it's also going to be on Android
 6 years ago '07        #647
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1381 1381
 Kazel said:
According to a comment , it's also going to be on Android
Yeah eventually, prolly a month or so.
 6 years ago '05        #648
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Alright, in conjuration, is going the route of raising zombies and sh*t better than Atronach? I thought the Atronach's were better because you can cast three different ones, but I never really thought about it.

I am a onehander with shield, but I want to get my conjure up to have a dude out to help me. Would the zombies be good for this or should I just go atronach? Plus, is the Dremora Lord considered a Zombie or Atronach or neither?

I ask because the Dremora's are bad a.ss and I'll probably just run with them. If they're considered neither, I may not invest any points into the Atronach or Zombie trees and just put the points into the conjure mana cost reduction perks.
 6 years ago '10        #649
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19630 19630
The strongest atronach is the storm type. The rest are pretty weak in comparison. I don't believe the frost atronach reflects damage like past games either.

Even then, in my little use of Conjuration, the best thing you can summon is a Dremora Lord. As for master spells, the Dead Thrall is the best of all of the spells. Why?

You can revive some master necromancers or powerful spell-casters to wreck havoc for you.

Here's a neat trick if you want to have a permanent Dremora Lord with you:

Use the Atronach Forge in the midden to summon a Dremora Lord. (Requires a human skull, Daedra Heart, and goat leg).

When you summon him, he will be hostile, definitely capable of k!lling you; so be ready.

After k!lling him, revive him with the Dead Thrall spell. He's now a permanent companion. Also he doesn't make the annoying zombie sounds like humans and elves would make. Before reviving him, equip him with a better weapon by dumping goods in his corpse. Also, if you can k!ll him fast enough, you can dump all kinds of sh*t in his corpse without fear of overburdening him.
 6 years ago '04        #650
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
can someone tell me what a rune is? i am trying to figure out what the hell that perk is for the enchanting branch...

also how the hell do i get better enchants for my sh*t? i have around lvl 50 enchanting and havent actually enchanted a weapon once... only been disenchanting... i have found that whenever i go to enchant something it turns out that i do not get the best enchanting and i end up saying its not worth it.... wtf... how do you guys get the epic enchants where i can reduce the cost of my destruction spells by 25% instead of fu*king 5%...

i know it depends what gem you use... but even with the best gems i have i get maybe 10% not close to 25%... so i havent actually enchanted anything!!! not even a weapon... WTFFFF someone please help me im so confused lol




also what the fu*k... the best weapon i have is the staff of magnus/magus or whatever its called (i use destruction usually)and i have to charge it every fu*king time??? faaaaaaaaack lol


someone please help me out because there are some enemys that are fu*king beast mode now... i need to get a better weapon/armour ASAP... the dude i had to k!ll to get the staff was already a pain in the fu*king a.ss


Last edited by restless4207; 11-29-2011 at 04:06 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #651
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 restless4207 said:
can someone tell me what a rune is? i am trying to figure out what the hell that perk is for the enchanting branch...

also how the hell do i get better enchants for my sh*t? i have around lvl 50 enchanting and havent actually enchanted a weapon once... only been disenchanting... i have found that whenever i go to enchant something it turns out that i do not get the best enchanting and i end up saying its not worth it.... wtf... how do you guys get the epic enchants where i can reduce the cost of my destruction spells by 25% instead of fu*king 5%...

i know it depends what gem you use... but even with the best gems i have i get maybe 10% not close to 25%... so i havent actually enchanted anything!!! not even a weapon... WTFFFF someone please help me im so confused lol




also what the fu*k... the best weapon i have is the staff of magnus/magus or whatever its called and i have to charge it every fu*king time??? faaaaaaaaack lol

Runes are spells you can throw on the ground. They act like traps. When someone walks over them, they explode.

For enchanting, you have to put perk points into enchanting to make your enchants better. Also, you have to use better soul gems for the better enchants. For the really good enchants, use the grand gems.

Enchants on weapons run out when you use them. You can recharge them by using a soul gem.

Finally, you have to be careful of power leveling. Most monsters in the game level up with you, so if you boost your smithing, enchanting, speech, ect.. (non-combat sh*t) then you're going to raise your overall level. This will raise the level of the monsters you are f!ght as well, which will make the combat much harder.
 6 years ago '04        #652
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 I'm The Dan said:
Runes are spells you can throw on the ground. They act like traps. When someone walks over them, they explode.

For enchanting, you have to put perk points into enchanting to make your enchants better. Also, you have to use better soul gems for the better enchants. For the really good enchants, use the grand gems.

Enchants on weapons run out when you use them. You can recharge them by using a soul gem.

Finally, you have to be careful of power leveling. Most monsters in the game level up with you, so if you boost your smithing, enchanting, speech, ect.. (non-combat sh*t) then you're going to raise your overall level. This will raise the level of the monsters you are f!ght as well, which will make the combat much harder.
thanks for your help... what i meant tho is i have perk points in my enchanting branch... but only as many as i can get... i guess it really needs to be maxed out before i see the bigger affects?

i havent power leveled anything other than the smithing... it is only brutal for some enemies... typically the last bosses or the dudes wiht crazy magic...

just that dude wiht the staff was def the beastest dude i have faced so far.... i beat him... but he def k!llled me a couple of times...


but that reminds me... there is anohter beast a.ss mofo... the dude you gotta beat to get the azura's star at the top of the mountain... that dude is a savage, k!lled me in liek 3 hits maybe 10 time sin a row so i dunno how the hell imma beat that guy
 6 years ago '08        #653
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Finally got 5 stacks. bout to try this house exploit lol
 6 years ago '05        #654
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 restless4207 said:
thanks for your help... what i meant tho is i have perk points in my enchanting branch... but only as many as i can get... i guess it really needs to be maxed out before i see the bigger affects?

i havent power leveled anything other than the smithing... it is only brutal for some enemies... typically the last bosses or the dudes wiht crazy magic...

just that dude wiht the staff was def the beastest dude i have faced so far.... i beat him... but he def k!llled me a couple of times...


but that reminds me... there is anohter beast a.ss mofo... the dude you gotta beat to get the azura's star at the top of the mountain... that dude is a savage, k!lled me in liek 3 hits maybe 10 time sin a row so i dunno how the hell imma beat that guy
Different people are suited for different areas. The first time I fought the guy for the Magus staff I wiped the floor with him in under a minute (I was a heavy armor conjurer who used dual conjure swords). The next time I tried him, it took me like an hour and a glitch to k!ll him. I was a Destruction/Conjure mage that wore light armor. The problem is the guy would turn anything anything I conjured against me, so that was out of it (that was my strongest skill).

The same for the Azure star. I've only done it once, but I k!lled him in a few hits on my Destruction/Conjure mage because I just conjured a Dremora Lord and sat back while he two or three hit him.
 6 years ago '05        #655
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Real sh*t...i love this fu*king thread. There are no "spoilers" for me in these types of game...i always go off the path n make sh*t more difficult it seems. Love it though.

Im intent on making a one-handed/mage. I stay conjuring something...switching to destruction, and then when i weaken the enemy...fu*k em up with a sword n shield. I still gotta figure out enchanting n things like that...but i jus fought the dude that had the sword needed for the sap for the tree in whiterun(i forget the name)...dude pushed me to my limits...i love it
 6 years ago '07        #656
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
276 daedric bow with 64 fire and 64 shock damage :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '10        #657
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
*comes in thread thinking im making progress*





























*sees map*



 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Woah!

[pic - click to view]



























*looks at my map on Skyrim*


 6 years ago '04        #658
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
^^

lol for reals

yo im the dan, thanks for answering tho.. i will give it more time n sh*t... def still gotta figure out how the enchanting works... i just know i need to get my gear enchanted... its just i look at what it COULD BE and what i am getting and i feel like im getting ripped off lol... i am kinda not using my gems at all...

the only time i have used them is the petty ones to fill up the staff lol... (ive done that twice since getting it)

should i be enchanting sh*t before i sell it to raise my lvl if im already having troubles with some bosses tho? lol


dragons aint sh*t tho so far...
 6 years ago '04        #659
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Higgins said:
If you want anything out of your enchants use grand gems. You can buy black soul gems from a merchant in the mage collage. If you manage to get in the 10k gold amounts you could just buy blacksmith material (if you don't have 100 already) make iron daggers/jewelry and enchant them with whatever gems you have. I bought every filled gem every chance I got.

And the level scaling is fu*ked up and you find yourself getting mauled by bears or bandits of ultimate doom just adjust the difficulty to an appropiate level. If you are playing on master or maybe even expert I suggest using a companion.
about to play for an hour or so ill try that sh*t for sure i got a lot of gems that i been holding onto for no reason... thanks again
 6 years ago '04        #660
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
i have this black soul gem thing and i want to know if i use it do i lose it then i figure i have to stash it in one of my houses till i find something work enchanting it with
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy