Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #621
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 Drug Dylan said:
Uthgard or some sh*t like that? ....I had her.....RIP ....

...and damn...that map just showed me I have so much more k!lling to do
[pic - click to view]

11-29-2011, 02:38 AM         #622
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
That sh*t had a n*gga dying...like, this hoe really comin with it?! Mopped her a.ss something fierce
I beat that bi*ch like Chris Brown LOL.
 6 years ago '07        #623
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
Pretty sure I k!lled Lydia

couldn't find her body though, I was f!ghting a dragon at the magic college and used by lightning shout and I'm guessing she got hit by it. I spent like 10 min looking for her body, I'm still holding out some hope.

I'm just started to dual wield, used to have flame on one and sword in the other but that felt awkward. Dual wielding is so much fun though, mace and sword . I don't know how you guys are getting your weapons damage up that high though. Even when I used the blacksmith potions and was able to get my sword to legendary, it only had damage of around 70
 11-29-2011, 03:42 AM         #624
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
Pretty sure I k!lled Lydia

couldn't find her body though, I was f!ghting a dragon at the magic college and used by lightning shout and I'm guessing she got hit by it. I spent like 10 min looking for her body, I'm still holding out some hope.

I'm just started to dual wield, used to have flame on one and sword in the other but that felt awkward. Dual wielding is so much fun though, mace and sword . I don't know how you guys are getting your weapons damage up that high though. Even when I used the blacksmith potions and was able to get my sword to legendary, it only had damage of around 70
Sometimes when you get into f!ghts at the College, when people die they almost always cast Raise Zombie on that person....so when it wears off, or they die again, they turn into Ash.

Its happened to Lydia, and a few other followers I had lol.
 11-29-2011, 03:54 AM         #625
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Archmage in this big n*gga. lol

I got an ew follower, the bi*ch in Whiterun you gotta beat up hand to hand...That hand to hand f!ght was HILARIOUS, i got her in a corner, she was turned around, and I just wailed on this bi*ch. It was hilarious.

Shes strong as fu*k tho?! A Blood dragon(One of which just had me cornered and I Couldnt beat) only lasted like 2 minutes against me and her...and honestly it was mostly her lol
I got her as my follower too, i keep an executioner hood over her ugly face..

I miss lydia, i dont know where the fu*k she went
 11-29-2011, 04:02 AM         #626
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
^^^ lydia got murked slaying a dragon with me. i walked up and knelt by her body like "lydddiiaaaa nooooooo" then i had to figure out a way to get all my sh*t home.

quick question:

should i spend 12000 on a house (yes or no dont spoil it)

where can i find another companion
the one in whiterun is only 5000k if you want a house for cheap, i got it mostly to store my sh*t.

-

Companions can be found anywhere, did you join the companions? get fawkas (sp?) dudes a beast (literally)
 6 years ago '08        #627
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Man I did all the companion quests is whiterun and these dudes asked me to be a werewolf. Lol I got the hell outta there quick. But I been doing the jobs for $$$$. I check EVERY urn and chest everywhere for gold and sh*t to sell. I'm slowly getting to 5000 for that house.
 6 years ago '08        #628
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,034 | Props total: 4861 4861
damn watch the spoilers....
 6 years ago '11        #629
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
In werewolf form how does it fair against trolls and dragons

And a tip for giants
If u gt to a spot where they can't reach u u can snipe em till dey die but dey don't rly leave sh*t behind and its good 4archery XP

I wanted to pick up that club so bad
I chose to b a nord and my dude wuda looked beastly with that club over his shoulder

Last edited by Ant O; 11-29-2011 at 06:58 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #630
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$5,324 | Props total: 511 511
 Dy-nasty said:
Man I did all the companion quests is whiterun and these dudes asked me to be a werewolf. Lol I got the hell outta there quick. But I been doing the jobs for $$$$. I check EVERY urn and chest everywhere for gold and sh*t to sell. I'm slowly getting to 5000 for that house.
that was the biggest mistake you could have made. you can become a werewolf when you want plus you cant get diseases
 6 years ago '08        #631
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Ace2125 said:
that was the biggest mistake you could have made. you can become a werewolf when you want plus you cant get diseases
They told me to come back when I'm ready

That sh*t felt like they was tryna get me to join the illuminati. What's the cons of being one though?
 6 years ago '04        #632
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$5,324 | Props total: 511 511
 Dy-nasty said:

That sh*t felt like they was tryna get me to join the illuminati. What's the cons of being one though?
i mean its great for f!ghting close combat but the only thing you can't do is pop locks or open chest but it only last for like 3 mins though as long as you dont eat anyone when you k!ll them because it feeds off the blood to last longer
 6 years ago '08        #633
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
How does it work in regards to my XP? If I k!ll someone in wolf form?
 6 years ago '08        #634
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,034 | Props total: 4861 4861
I'm going to have a hour or two to play my new char today 2 one - hand and bow
 6 years ago '04        #635
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 ThaReapa420 said:
They put out a patch today...any info on what it does exactly?
Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player?s wedding dead
Dragon corpses now clean up properly
Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
 6 years ago '05        #636
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
They need to fu*king fix the issue where weapon racks and display cases in houses dont fu*king work. sh*ts annoying.
 6 years ago '10        #637
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Dy-nasty said:

You level up slower as a Werewolf.

You don't get the rested/well rested/lover's comfort bonuses which can help speed up leveling and attaining perks.

Depending on the difficulty level, Werewolves fall easier than a properly armed character imo. Becoming one is mandatory for the Companions' quest-line. Mages and ranged attackers with higher ground can drop you pretty fast, given that you may have opponents attacking you on lower ground.

If you chose to become one, please make use of the strong melee attack while running. That attack is vicious, as it sends the enemy flying. You can then finish them off on the ground. Outside of dismantling enemies one by one, it's difficult to take on swarms of armed enemies.

However, you can cure yourself during the last quest or anytime after the last quest. Spoiler tip:
[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 11-29-2011 at 10:57 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #638
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
 Hovi Bryant said:
You level up slower as a Werewolf.

You don't get the rested/well rested/lover's comfort bonuses which can help speed up leveling and attaining perks.

Depending on the difficulty level, Werewolves fall easier than a properly armed character imo. Becoming one is mandatory for the Companions' quest-line. Mages and ranged attackers with higher ground can drop you pretty fast, given that you may have opponents attacking you on lower ground.

If you chose to become one, please make use of the strong melee attack while running. That attack is vicious, as it sends the enemy flying. You can then finish them off on the ground. Outside of dismantling enemies one by one, it's difficult to take on swarms of armed enemies.

However, you can cure yourself during the last quest or anytime after the last quest. Spoiler tip:

see im confused now. because i was sure that i would have to complete the entire storyline before they offered me the werewolf sh*t. but nah. i did one intro job for the companions, then did one more job that required me to

so anyways i go back to the companions knowing that i have to talk to them and get more jobs to go through the storyline. i talked to the eldest dude thinking he would get me the most cash and he immediately made me a werewolf. then his quest line starts,

6 years ago '10        #639
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
ohh annnnnd, if anyone has started or finished that quest that starts when you have to find those dwarven spheres and open up the elder scroll? theres a side mission that ques from the mages college or from there, and i am confused as fu*k right now.
 6 years ago '10        #640
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
see im confused now. because i was sure that i would have to complete the entire storyline before they offered me the werewolf sh*t. but nah. i did one intro job for the companions, then did one more job that required me to

so anyways i go back to the companions knowing that i have to talk to them and get more jobs to go through the storyline. i talked to the eldest dude thinking he would get me the most cash and he immediately made me a werewolf. then his quest line starts,

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy