Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
 132
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #601
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 I'm The Dan said:
The Perks in the the magic trees for Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Expert and Master just make it so casting those spells cost half the mana they normally would.

And yes, you level up everything in the game by using it.

The Apprentice magic perk just makes it so all apprentice spells cost half the mana they normally cost. You still have to buy the spells from the trainer to use them.
Damn good looks man...im loving this sh*t...but the learning curve in certain areas is steep.

Plus my sh*tty a.ss tv doesnt help alot, but still loving this. Conjure and Destruction= owning...and if cats are too strong...ill jus switch to a poison weapon n its a wrap. Think the fact there's so much strategy involved is what makes it great
 6 years ago '04        #602
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
avatar space
space
$5,196 | Props total: 7028 7028
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
start at ivarstead. trust me i felt like a big dumbass too.
Me too... I spent over two fu*kin hours in intense frustration going around the whole fu*king mountain several times just looking for a way up. When I finally found it, I was even more pissed off cuz it's so obvious once ur in Ivarstead! lmao!
 6 years ago '04        #603
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
avatar space
space
$5,196 | Props total: 7028 7028
 I'm The Dan said:
The Perks in the the magic trees for Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Expert and Master just make it so casting those spells cost half the mana they normally would.

And yes, you level up everything in the game by using it.

The Apprentice magic perk just makes it so all apprentice spells cost half the mana they normally cost. You still have to buy the spells from the trainer to use them.
I had to start over... got so bored with full mage. I was hoping for more effects from the magic, like having a charred body from fire or completely freezing a body solid and having it stay that way (not unlike the shout.. but more gruesome).

Frost/sparks/fire all have perks that give a "chance" of things happening like enemies flee from fire, shock disintegrating bodies, etc. but it just didn't feel as fleshed out as I'd like it to be... I just got bored of having to stand a distance away from the enemy and hold two mouse buttons (Im on PC) down for every f!ght.

I started over with a classic, balls out Nord warrior and Im LOVING the combat way more now with shield/sword combo... I find there's more variety and once I get that decapitation perk unlocked sh*t is ON!
 6 years ago '05        #604
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 D.IrIsH said:
I had to start over... got so bored with full mage. I was hoping for more effects from the magic, like having a charred body from fire or completely freezing a body solid and having it stay that way (not unlike the shout.. but more gruesome).

Frost/sparks/fire all have perks that give a "chance" of things happening like enemies flee from fire, shock disintegrating bodies, etc. but it just didn't feel as fleshed out as I'd like it to be... I just got bored of having to stand a distance away from the enemy and hold two mouse buttons (Im on PC) down for every f!ght.

I started over with a classic, balls out Nord warrior and Im LOVING the combat way more now with shield/sword combo... I find there's more variety and once I get that decapitation perk unlocked sh*t is ON!
Yeah, I am sure I have started over more than any person in this thread. I had a full Conjure/Destruction Mage. I was having fun with it, but I got bored like you did. I would conjure my Dremora and he would literally one hit anything that I was f!ghting. I was at level 93 Conjuration and I realized once I got to 100 I would just conjure two of those as*holes and could stand back and eat a ham samwhich while they did everything.

Sooooo... I started over. I made a Nord one-hander with Shield. I like the Shield mechanics of the game. I'm going to rock that full Daedra gear and sh*t going to get real.
 6 years ago '07        #605
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
haha that mountain had me like
 11-28-2011, 06:31 PM         #606
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^thats what i came to this thread to find out
 6 years ago '11        #607
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
i love the wabbajack...

i was running out of solitude because the guards wanted to k!ll me for whatever reason and i came across some maze. it had 4 staffs (magestick or something, some fireball blaster, fear, and something else... can't remember exactly). after i cleared that place out a dragon randomly landed and there was no way i could k!ll it with just my shield + mase so i whipped out my wabbajack and put that fu*ker to rest
 11-28-2011, 06:46 PM         #608
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my man obscoro77 showing me his 2 cribs

one for 5000 and the other for 8000 fully furnished sh*t, crazy
 6 years ago '07        #609
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
im glad there is a mod to reset your perks/appearance/class without having to start a new character :cool-smiley-009:

edit: post 666 :scared2:


Last edited by Jersey732; 11-28-2011 at 07:11 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #610
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Jersey732 said:
im glad there is a mod to reset your perks/appearance/class without having to start a new character :cool-smiley-009:
This is only on CPU right?
 6 years ago '07        #611
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 Jersey732 said:
im glad there is a mod to reset your perks/appearance/class without having to start a new character :cool-smiley-009:

edit: post 666 :scared2:
explain more
 11-28-2011, 08:06 PM         #612
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Archmage in this big n*gga. lol


I got an ew follower, the bi*ch in Whiterun you gotta beat up hand to hand...That hand to hand f!ght was HILARIOUS, i got her in a corner, she was turned around, and I just wailed on this bi*ch. It was hilarious.

Shes strong as fu*k tho?! A Blood dragon(One of which just had me cornered and I Couldnt beat) only lasted like 2 minutes against me and her...and honestly it was mostly her lol
 6 years ago '11        #613
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
Is it wrong that I'm just running round leveling up and trying to find all the locations because I wanna gt the dragons bane when I hit lvl 40





Funniest f!ght I've bn in was when I got into it with 3 trolls and this dragon came and saved my a.ss cause he jus straight up didn't give a fu*k



Then me and my baby Lydia k!lled his a.ss 4 dem scales and bones
 6 years ago '05        #614
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Woah!

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #615
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
sh*t was wild as fu*k considering I'm only level 13.....it was a 3 way battle royal and I ran through hella potions but used my Max unrelenting force shout to help me out










Thk u Bx family for putting me up on dis game


Last edited by Ant O; 11-28-2011 at 09:46 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #616
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 drumgangP said:
Archmage in this big n*gga. lol


I got an ew follower, the bi*ch in Whiterun you gotta beat up hand to hand...That hand to hand f!ght was HILARIOUS, i got her in a corner, she was turned around, and I just wailed on this bi*ch. It was hilarious.

Shes strong as fu*k tho?! A Blood dragon(One of which just had me cornered and I Couldnt beat) only lasted like 2 minutes against me and her...and honestly it was mostly her lol
Uthgard or some sh*t like that? ....I had her.....RIP ....



...and damn...that map just showed me I have so much more k!lling to do
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Drug Dylan; 11-28-2011 at 09:50 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #617
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
Level 54 now.... got the enchanting system down so whatever i do i have a set for 0 mana or 200% more weapon damage....

Archery 100 ... working on one handed with these 285 damage Maces..... one fire / one frost... both soul trap.
 6 years ago '05        #618
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 drumgangP said:
Archmage in this big n*gga. lol


I got an ew follower, the bi*ch in Whiterun you gotta beat up hand to hand...That hand to hand f!ght was HILARIOUS, i got her in a corner, she was turned around, and I just wailed on this bi*ch. It was hilarious.

Shes strong as fu*k tho?! A Blood dragon(One of which just had me cornered and I Couldnt beat) only lasted like 2 minutes against me and her...and honestly it was mostly her lol
That sh*t had a n*gga dying...like, this hoe really comin with it?! Mopped her a.ss something fierce
 6 years ago '04        #619
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Woah!

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #620
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
This game is fukn ridiculous.. Say word I was goin @ it wit a dragon, :ahh:ran and hid behind a rock and he just looked around it with his long a.ss neck and blasted me with ice. Nothing amazing but cmon, I expected him to walk his dragon a.ss around on sum video game sh*t. But nah he on that next gen dragon sh*t. :wow:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy