Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #581
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 astroblack9 said:
Question:

Im about to have my first dragon battle...how would i go about trapping the soul? do i have to make sure i k!ll it first? im still foggy on the whole process
You just k!ll it, then stand in/around it and it will be absorbed. Then you search the dragon for the bones and scales, and some gold too
 6 years ago '05        #582
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Kazel said:
You just k!ll it, then stand in/around it and it will be absorbed. Then you search the dragon for the bones and scales, and some gold too
yo, after they make me a 'thane' do i get a house? i know i get lydia...but is there a house i can take her to and leave at?
 6 years ago '05        #583
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 astroblack9 said:
yo, after they make me a 'thane' do i get a house? i know i get lydia...but is there a house i can take her to and leave at?
nah, but you can buy one... it costs $5000. There's a way to get it for free (have to have the $5000 though) if you want to do that... just search youtube for it.

as for enchanting, i leveled it easy by doing my smithing (do a sh*t ton of iron daggers) then enchant them daggers. your enchanting will go up fast and then you can go back and sell the enchanted daggers and make some money back.
 6 years ago '07        #584
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Started a 2nd character, Sneak/Archery.
 6 years ago '05        #585
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
i find myself using magic a lot...damn near more than anything else...love that sh*t. fu*ked a dragon up with some frost bite...im a wood elf...did i put myself at a disadvantage by going the magic route? my archery n 1 handed is manageable, but trying to get an understanding of how everything works
 6 years ago '04        #586
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
 astroblack9 said:
i find myself using magic a lot...damn near more than anything else...love that sh*t. fu*ked a dragon up with some frost bite...im a wood elf...did i put myself at a disadvantage by going the magic route? my archery n 1 handed is manageable, but trying to get an understanding of how everything works
NO magic is the biggest advantage u can have. its nothing like powering up the fireball with both hands like the Kamehameha and blast there a.ss. also work on conjure because you can sit back and have some help with the summoned atronach and throw devastating spells or shoot arrows
 6 years ago '08        #587
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Maaan. I just realized you can store sh*t in chests of area's you've already cleared. Had a n*gga walking around heavier than War Machine. I feel dumb but I can't find a way up the fu*king mountain to go see the Greybeards. I feel like a dumb a.ss

I k!lled two giants. Boss.

And I get sidetracked like a bi*ch. The College of Magic won't let me in either smh. I'm only a level 11 but this sh*t is fun as fu*k.
 6 years ago '10        #588
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 6004 6004
 Dy-nasty said:
Maaan. I just realized you can store sh*t in chests of area's you've already cleared. Had a n*gga walking around heavier than War Machine. I feel dumb but I can't find a way up the fu*king mountain to go see the Greybeards. I feel like a dumb a.ss

And I get sidetracked like a bi*ch. The College of Magic won't let me in either smh. I'm only a level 11 but this sh*t is fun as fu*k.
start at ivarstead. trust me i felt like a big dumbass too.
 6 years ago '05        #589
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:

You can store sh*t in cleared areas n it will stay there? I need to get rid of some sh*t...im almost always at max capacity
 6 years ago '08        #590
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
start at ivarstead. trust me i felt like a big dumbass too.
Dog. I literally tried everything then I put the controller down w/ the face. I was pissed.
 6 years ago '10        #591
space
space
you see what i mean by start at ivarstead though? i circled the mountain for 2 hours before i realized theres a fu*king staircase.
 6 years ago '10        #592
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
So, I pretty much created a walking tank.

Atronach sign (Absorbs 50% magic)
Maxed out Alteration (Perk gives 30% magic resistance & Dragonhide spell resists 80% of all attacks)
Maxed out Enchanting (Allowed me to enchant items for 50% Magic Resistance, 50% One-Handed)
Maxed out Speech (Money is not an issue)
Maxed out Smithing (Daedric Armor and weapons for me, Lydia, and my wife)
Maxed out One-Handed (Daedric Sword sharpened to Legendary with a base of 122 attack)

Working on Archery, Alchemy, Heavy Armor, Restoration, and Blocking, all of which are in the 50's-70's.

As of right now, Dragons and spellcasters can't do sh*t to me. Melee attacks can still fu*k me up if I don't cast the Dragonhide spell. If I do, it's pretty much the same as if I turned on god mode. My sword chops Dragons with less than 10 swings, given the enchantments are on, provding 200+ damage.

I'm loving the game and I have not touched the main quest in any real way. Just outside of saving Whiterun.
 6 years ago '10        #593
space
space
^^^ same here bruh i saw this nerd online be like "can you please not spoil the game. im level 30 and havent started the main quest". im like thats whats up im trying to start the quest off as an unstoppable hammer wielding barbarian. my two handed and armor ratings are through the roof im choppin down dragons in 5-6 swings max. i got a crazy special anti dragon enchantment from a sword i found. bound it to my ebony warhammer and im like really who wants this? its just a bi*ch waiting for them to land.
 6 years ago '04        #594
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 Dy-nasty said:
Dog. I literally tried everything then I put the controller down w/ the face. I was pissed.
You need to find the Clairvoyance spell. It shows you which way to go to get to your next destination
 6 years ago '08        #595
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
wow that was simple as fu*k!
 6 years ago '08        #596
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,038 | Props total: 4871 4871
Got maybe a hour to play tooday... I was a red gaurd... but I was like a little of EVERYTHING. So I'm going to make a wood elf... with Archery and One Handed - perk that to dual one hand swords... maybe some Conjure not sure yet.
 6 years ago '05        #597
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Legit1 said:
Man my followers be dropping like flies

My first follower disappeared when entering a cave and most recently my Elf mage n*gga died vs a Vampire swarm That was my dude too

How do yall be playing?

My character be on that k!ller sh*t with a blade in 1 hand and have my conjuration/destruction magic in the other on some bioshock sh*t with the Elven Armor.

I be getting my a.ss whopped tho died like 15 times. Them trolls don't play but the giants , before I started playing this sh*t I thought people were exaggerating the giants, I thought I could just run around them but the fu*kers move like 7 ft with each step, this motherfu*ker just one and done-ed my a.ss no joke
Yeah them giants will do it to you forreal...i fu*ked one up...but was literally like 15 minutes of running and dodging.

I run with the magic/conjure too and an occasional one-handed weapon...love using my archery tho...sh*t too fun
 6 years ago '05        #598
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
Question bout 'Novie/Apprentice' magic for my mage brethren...do i level up my spells the more i use them? or once i unlock the 'apprentice magic perk' will every spell i learn be 'apprentice'?
 6 years ago '05        #599
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
 Legit1 said:
Man my followers be dropping like flies

My first follower disappeared when entering a cave and most recently my Elf mage n*gga died vs a Vampire swarm That was my dude too

How do yall be playing?

My character be on that k!ller sh*t with a blade in 1 hand and have my conjuration/destruction magic in the other on some bioshock sh*t with the Elven Armor.

I be getting my a.ss whopped tho died like 15 times. Them trolls don't play but the giants , before I started playing this sh*t I thought people were exaggerating the giants, I thought I could just run around them but the fu*kers move like 7 ft with each step, this motherfu*ker just one and done-ed my a.ss no joke
My dude uses two-handed weapons, Bow, and occasional magic (only just for healing, really). I can run up on n*ggas something horrible, or pick 'em off long distance. Only time I had a companion is the intro. besides villagers occasionally goin in on Dragons and the ghost n*gga that went THE fu*k IN on Olaf, Ive played the whole game dolo so far.
 6 years ago '05        #600
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 astroblack9 said:
Question bout 'Novie/Apprentice' magic for my mage brethren...do i level up my spells the more i use them? or once i unlock the 'apprentice magic perk' will every spell i learn be 'apprentice'?
The Perks in the the magic trees for Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Expert and Master just make it so casting those spells cost half the mana they normally would.

And yes, you level up everything in the game by using it.

The Apprentice magic perk just makes it so all apprentice spells cost half the mana they normally cost. You still have to buy the spells from the trainer to use them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy