Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 IronMaiden said:
You don't want to go down that path bro TRUST me.. find a cure and GTFO out of that state asap.

also don't go
[spoiler - click to view]

the "thing" that you did can be cool at times but watch it in towns
Na, being a werewolf has more pros then cons. Being a werewolf = 100% cure all diseases. The only real major disadvantage of being a werewolf is that you can't get rested bonuses any more.

Dude on another site typed this up from the strategy guide:

Benefits

Increased max health by 100 (non-regenerating) (In Beast Form)
Increased max stamina by 100 (In Beast Form)
Faster sprint speed (In Beast Form)
Wolves no longer attack you
Committing crimes in beast form don't count against your normal form
Immunity to all diseases, including vampirism (also cures vampirism if you have it)
Special, werewolf-only abilities like howls (In Beast Form)

Drawbacks

No looting (In Beast Form)
No inventory or equipment access (In Beast Form)
No talking (In Beast Form)
People either run away from you, cower, or attack you (no friendly humanoid NPCs) (In Beast Form)
If someone sees you transform, it's automatically a crime
No rested bonus

Now.. being a vampire, thats a sh*t idea. WAY more cons.

Last edited by |Roscoe; 11-13-2011 at 10:53 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #42
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Where is the fu*king Magic College at? Also how do you increase your inventory space? Had a companion with me but that fu*k dipped once I started f!ghting a Snow Troll.
 6 years ago '04        #43
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Where is the fu*king Magic College at? Also how do you increase your inventory space? Had a companion with me but that fu*k dipped once I started f!ghting a Snow Troll.
Winterhold, its called the College of Winterhold.
And to increase your inventory you need level up your stamina.

Get another companion.
 6 years ago '04        #44
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 ThaReapa420 said:
I'm beyond ecstatic with my Altmer mage...not to mention the light armor and one handed skills I use as well...I'm about to get back to being more pure mage than Battlemage/Spellsword...

The smithing and enchanting is BEYOND satisfying too

I like being a Battlemage. I was a Redguard in my favorite character in Oblivion. I would poison my sword with a paralyze potion, throw an invisibility spell on myself, and chop those fu*ks from behind. I could k!ll simple enemies in no time, and harder ones within a few seconds.

It seems that people prefer the Nords in Skyrim, but I was going to create a new character and start over. Maybe be a dark elf aka Dunmer
 6 years ago '04        #45
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 |Roscoe said:
Na, being a werewolf has more pros then cons. Being a werewolf = 100% cure all diseases. The only real major disadvantage of being a werewolf is that you can't get rested bonuses any more.

Dude on another site typed this up from the strategy guide:

Benefits

Increased max health by 100 (non-regenerating) (In Beast Form)
Increased max stamina by 100 (In Beast Form)
Faster sprint speed (In Beast Form)
Wolves no longer attack you
Committing crimes in beast form don't count against your normal form
Immunity to all diseases, including vampirism (also cures vampirism if you have it)
Special, werewolf-only abilities like howls (In Beast Form)

Drawbacks

No looting (In Beast Form)
No inventory or equipment access (In Beast Form)
No talking (In Beast Form)
People either run away from you, cower, or attack you (no friendly humanoid NPCs) (In Beast Form)
If someone sees you transform, it's automatically a crime
No rested bonus

Now.. being a vampire, thats a sh*t idea. WAY more cons.
That's stolen from this:

Cure

Note that curing yourself is a one way ticket. If you choose to cure yourself there is no way (besides using the console on the PC) to become a werewolf again.

Curing yourself requires you to join and finish the questline of the Companions. Asking around will let you know Kodlak is looking for a cure. At one point Kodlak sends you out on the Blood's Honor quest.

For the quest k!lling and taking one head of the Glenmoril witches will do. However if you want to cure yourself k!ll and take the head of another Glenmoril Witch.

After finishing Glory of the Dead you can use the blue flame combined with the Glenmoril witch' head in Ysgramor's Tomb the same as you did to cure Koldrak's spirit. Your wolf spirit will be released. Then it is a straight forward task of k!lling it to cure yourself.

[edit] Glitches

Curing yourself will still make becoming a Vampire impossible.
 6 years ago '09        #46
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
So, does anyone know what items you need when you
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #47
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 foshomoney said:
yooooooooooooooooooooo I finished the magic college now I'm the archmage of the college. That sh*t cray. I didn't even know you get resting bonuses I ain't make my character rest yet :laughing0:
Same here, that mask you get is godly if your a mage or anything in between
 6 years ago '07        #48
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1381 1381
For those who played oblivion, have you come across anything like the arena from it.
 6 years ago '05        #49
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
Im a lvl 18 dark elf...im in all the guilds. Mostly use destruction/restoration as far as magic and 1 handed weapons.

anyone know if u can get the grey fox mask from Oblivion in this game???
 6 years ago '09        #50
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,694 | Props total: 13226 13226
 the407problem said:
Im a lvl 18 dark elf...im in all the guilds. Mostly use destruction/restoration as far as magic and 1 handed weapons.

anyone know if u can get the grey fox mask from Oblivion in this game???
Idk if yo can get a mask, but I know you can get a bust of it.
 6 years ago '04        #51
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 foshomoney said:
yooooooooooooooooooooo I finished the magic college now I'm the archmage of the college. That sh*t cray. I didn't even know you get resting bonuses I ain't make my character rest yet :laughing0:
Watch the damn spoilers man
 6 years ago '04        #52
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
You know the dungeon where you get the Bow of Arcing? Well right behind that chest is a door, with some steps. I can't figure out how to open it, or even if I'm supposed to. I found a button, but it does nothing when I press it. I just moved on, but wondered if I missed a possible dragon shout or something
 6 years ago '06        #53
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
I like the game a lot and this being the first time i ever played a game in this series.whated to know i see alot of you guys lvl up and geting cool stuff,now do i have to stick to the main story to rank up and get cool stuff or side mission will be my best bet.
 6 years ago '04        #54
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 tye tah said:
I like the game a lot and this being the first time i ever played a game in this series.whated to know i see alot of you guys lvl up and geting cool stuff,now do i have to stick to the main story to rank up and get cool stuff or side mission will be my best bet.
Both, really. Leveling up is by combat and other skills (picking locks, stealing, sneaking etc), not by completing missions. When you f!ght, depending on what you're doing, you'll level up certain skills. If you're using destruction magic (fire, ice, etc.) you'll be upgrading that. If you're using a one-handed weapon, you'll be upgrading that. If you pick a lot of locks, that will be upgraded. The game tailors to your favorite playing style in that way. All of this is going on while your main level is going up, too. Your main level only goes up this way, so be sure to take on any challenges you come across because you'll be rewarded with weapons and experience naturally. Also, you can find great weapons in a lot of places. Caves, ruins, on enemies, etc. You'll probably get a lot of great stuff from the main quest but I have found tons of valuable stuff and powerful weapons just by doing sidequests and exploring.
 6 years ago '07        #55
space
space
What are y'all doing with the dragon scales and bones, just selling them? Wasn't sure if I'll need them in the Long run
 6 years ago '06        #56
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
i made two people one of them has fire and ice or can shock,and with my other guy he only has fire why is that. also are the other characters better then the one that look like humans
 6 years ago '04        #57
space
space

[pic - click to view]

This my person in skyrim
 6 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
What are y'all doing with the dragon scales and bones, just selling them? Wasn't sure if I'll need them in the Long run
As a long time Elder scrolls player, you gonna need them to make a Dragon armor & sword or whatever weapon you use. So i keep mines trust me.
 6 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
As a long time Elder scrolls player, you gonna need them to make a Dragon armor & sword or whatever weapon you use. So i keep mines trust me.
Alright, need to get a house then, these fu*kers weigh so damn much.
 6 years ago '04        #60
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Alright, need to get a house then, these fu*kers weigh so damn much.
yea thats my next move...tired of having to sell off stuff when I can just toss it in the house. I sold one set of dragon sh*t already and carrying another one around...Lydia is about ready to gut me cuz I keep making her carry everything.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago