most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #561
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
havent played skyrim in a week, been out of town

Can't wait to join my BX brethren
 6 years ago '05        #562
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Anyone know if I can get the Staff of Magus back if I got rid of it? I don't know what I did with it...

I thought I wouldn't need it after I finished the quest for the College, but there's another quest for it and I can't remember what I did with it (sold it or stashed it somewhere...)
 6 years ago '04        #563
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
 Da Gooneyz said:
Man ever since I k!lled the first dragon down the road from whiterun and was made a thane, I fu*ked the main quest right off! I swear them Greybeards have been waiting for a n*gga since November 11th. Ive just been hustlin and buildin with the skyrim folk dem. Grinded hard for that crib for 5 bag. When my inventory gets full, I hit up my yard and stash all my dough and pickups upstairs. Lydia sitting at the corner table proud as fu*k on some "and he still came home wid his shines..."
same here my n*gga im lvl 40 rite now and havnt even seen them greybeards n*ggas. this game is so deep and rewarding easily goty
 6 years ago '10        #564
raptor 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 0 0
damn when i first entered markarth that scripted scene had me like
[pic - click to view]

then the house of horrors had me like
[pic - click to view]

then the dark brotherhood initiation had me
[pic - click to view]

this whole game have me sitting in my lounge by myself with the lights off for HOURS chilling with fkin elves and dragons and sh*t with my face like
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #565
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 I'm The Dan said:
Anyone know if I can get the Staff of Magus back if I got rid of it? I don't know what I did with it...

I thought I wouldn't need it after I finished the quest for the College, but there's another quest for it and I can't remember what I did with it (sold it or stashed it somewhere...)
I did this with the Thieve's Guild quest. She is tryin to upgrade my armor, but I sold that sh*t when I made my Dragonscale armor. Dunno how to get it back, but that unfinished quest is driving me insane.

Also, was trying to do the Companions quests, got to the first one and I think it glitched. I k!lled the bandit leader, and it said Return to Farkas. Then the quest marker disappeared. I looked in my completed quests, and there was the Return to Farkas quest, still unchecked, but in the completed category. Now I can't remember where the Companions crib was, and can't track the quest lol
 6 years ago '10        #566
raptor 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 0 0
companions guild is in whiterun, on the eastern side
 6 years ago '11        #567
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,593 | Props total: 9493 9493
 Da Gooneyz said:
Man ever since I k!lled the first dragon down the road from whiterun and was made a thane, I fu*ked the main quest right off! I swear them Greybeards have been waiting for a n*gga since November 11th. Ive just been hustlin and buildin with the skyrim folk dem. Grinded hard for that crib for 5 bag. When my inventory gets full, I hit up my yard and stash all my dough and pickups upstairs. Lydia sitting at the corner table proud as fu*k on some "and he still came home wid his shines..."
I'm the same way those greybeards probably gave up on me and sh*t, like he aint never coming back with that relic or whatever they tell you to get. Riding up all them damn steps had me like

I get so side tracked now like honestly the companions been waiting for me for a long a.ss time to and i finished the quest they had just never felt like going back to whiterun to turn it in and just kept doing sidequests

I enjoy sniping with the bow though got me feeling like robbin hood and sh*t cross screen arrow to the face on moving targets got me feeling god like.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 11-27-2011 at 03:04 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #568
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Yo, so i jus did the 'Golden Claw' mission cuz when i got into town it was night time. I picked up a 'dragonstone' and learned a shout. What is the Dragonstone for? it says it has 0 value
 6 years ago '09        #569
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,154 | Props total: 351 351
 whothebestmc said:
I'm the same way those greybeards probably gave up on me and sh*t, like he aint never coming back with that relic or whatever they tell you to get. Riding up all them damn steps had me like

I get so side tracked now like honestly the companions been waiting for me for a long a.ss time to and i finished the quest they had just never felt like going back to whiterun to turn it in and just kept doing sidequests

I enjoy sniping with the bow though got me feeling like robbin hood and sh*t cross screen arrow to the face on moving targets got me feeling god like.
that slow time perk on them archery point got me feelin like robin hood too...shooting n*ggas in their eye while they try to bounce on me

just wish i leveled up my stamina
 6 years ago '07        #570
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 astroblack9 said:
Yo, so i jus did the 'Golden Claw' mission cuz when i got into town it was night time. I picked up a 'dragonstone' and learned a shout. What is the Dragonstone for? it says it has 0 value
the dragonstone is for a mission you do for the jarl in whiterun
 6 years ago '05        #571
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 celphtitled said:
the dragonstone is for a mission you do for the jarl in whiterun
Thank you my good man:agreement6:
 6 years ago '12        #572
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
I'm down in Alftond Animonculory and I keep having to reload cuz I got one fu*king lock pick and there's this Master chest and it keeps breaking as soon as I turn.. sh*t got me furious lmao

Also, is it possible to get one of these flying fire of fury mother fu*kers to help u out?

Edit: just figured out you gotta turn these bi*ches the opposite way. Just wasted like 40 minutes going the wrong way over n over.

Last edited by DoMieD; 11-27-2011 at 09:56 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #573
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 DoMieD said:
I'm down in Alftond Animonculory and I keep having to reload cuz I got one fu*king lock pick and there's this Master chest and it keeps breaking as soon as I turn.. sh*t got me furious lmao

Also, is it possible to get one of these flying fire of fury mother fu*kers to help u out?

Edit: just figured out you gotta turn these bi*ches the opposite way. Just wasted like 40 minutes going the wrong way over n over.

Yeah its a conjure spell can't remember the exact name of her though... anytime I'm outnumbered I bring the female human torch out and just go to work

In the words of N O .... this game is crack on a disc... my girl been doing a lot of online shopping for xmas so I got even more time to play this sh*t out of work I love this game... makes me wish I tried oblivion.
 11-27-2011, 12:40 PM         #574
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I'm stuck on the Forbidden Legend quest. After getting the claw from the guys body and crossing that bridge using the claw there is a hall with a bunch of gates and 4 levers. How do you get all of the gates to come up?
 6 years ago '08        #575
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4896 4896
No time to play today... got a 5 page paper... and a Test and Chem Lab Final to study for
 6 years ago '04        #576
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 DoMieD said:

Yeah, you need a spell called Conjure Flame Atronach. I just got the storm atronach, and can't wait to use it :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #577
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 -BigC- said:
Yo I'm stuck on the Forbidden Legend quest. After getting the claw from the guys body and crossing that bridge using the claw there is a hall with a bunch of gates and 4 levers. How do you get all of the gates to come up?
I think I just did this quest. To tell you the truth, I don't know what the fu*k I did to get that door open. I just started clicking the levers in different orders, then all the sudden that fu*ker popped open.

I got the strategy guide, but football is on... if you can't figure it out by the time I check this thread again, I'll pull the guide out and see what you have to do.
 6 years ago '04        #578
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 -BigC- said:
i think your at the part i was stuck on to

should be on your right side a door go through there and it has 3 symbols

then go to the door on the left hand side of the chamber and switch the symbols to match that room

the floor should open up
 6 years ago '11        #579
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
the fu*k? i just finished the mind of madness quest and as soon as i was transported back the entire solitude army is trying to attack me

????

Last edited by The One N Only; 11-27-2011 at 09:16 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #580
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
Question:

Im about to have my first dragon battle...how would i go about trapping the soul? do i have to make sure i k!ll it first? im still foggy on the whole process

Edit: NVM i see it does it automatically. Any1 got any tips on alchemy/enchanting...sh*t seems mad difficult

Last edited by astroblack9; 11-27-2011 at 11:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy