Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #541
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
I lost my companion, Marcurio. I don't think I k!lled him, but in the heat of battle who knows. I already managed to k!ll Lydia, Faendal, and now Marcurio is gone too. He had my legendary Dragonplate armor on, too. Now I'm rollin with J/Zargo. Hhe better stay outta my way tho
 6 years ago '11        #542
ThaPro 
space
space
space
$882 | Props total: 20 20
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
man i just had a game breaking glitch. 55 hours into this sh*t and i just went back to whiterun to dump a bunch of sh*t. as soon as i walk in breeze home my brod walks up and keeps queing up conversations when im not talking to her. just keeps saying "yes my love?" then i press b and she does it again and again. so i dump my sh*t and me and my boy Calder go to bounce and she follows us out the door and keeps doin it. cant play cause it stops every 3 seconds to talk to her regardless of what i say or how many times i press b. i tried sending calder home then sending her home but she just follows me around starting convos.

i do not feel like playin this game over again. theres one save thats three hours old and she doesnt do it then but whos to say it wont fu*k up again? anybody else have this? i will k!ll a bi*ch.
do you have any autosaves? usually, the game will keep three autosaves that it cycles through (at least on my 360), and will automatically autosave when you enter a territory that requires a load; so if you fast-traveled to whiterun, it should have automatically saved right before whiterun actually loaded.

if that doesn't work, you could always k!ll her
 6 years ago '07        #543
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 astroblack9 said:
Bx Brethren...quick question.

Just went out n bought the game...hype as sh*t.

What types of 'meaningless' things should i make sure i grab. Are 'Salt bowls'/wines/etc. good things to grab...and what types of equipment do i need to make things later on. I dont wanna pick up a bunch of useless crap..but im also a hoarder haha

If you haven't already found it, there's a site called the Guardian Stones to the southwest of Riverwood that helps you level up one of your skills faster. Its west of the Embershard Mine too.
 6 years ago '11        #544
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 180 180
 Pastor Flo said:
So i just rented this game, to me it starts out slow. Not hating, I'm pretty sure its an amazing game but why does it have to start so slow??
dont trip my guy. Pretty soon youll have soooooo much to do u wont know where to start.
just go around adventuring/talking to ppl. youll pick up a gang of quests.
 6 years ago '11        #545
ThaPro 
space
space
space
 bd2eazy said:
im a warrior rockin dual weild daedric swords... 20 health absorb on both... sh*t is r*pe.

bout to up it to master difficulty cuz i need a challenge

lookin forward to my next char... a battle mage =]

full mage after that
just got the double-enchantment perk...

got one daedric sword absorbing 26 health points and dealing 42 pts of flame dmg; got another daedric sword absorbing 26 health points and dealing 42 pts of frost dmg...then i got the daedric gauntlets fortified with +40% one-hand weapon dmg...

just merked a giant with one charged dual-wielding attack

slightest idea what i'll enchant everything else with yet though...
 6 years ago '07        #546
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
N00b at game as well..

how do yall kno so much bout this game???

Im tryin to learn.. Idk sh*t bout enchantments, i got a sh*t load of gems, some with souls, some without..
game is massive..

also, im like level 11 or sum sh*t.. fought 1 dragon outside main quest and dam near died.. i had to hide behind houses the whole f!ght and shout wen i got a chance.. i checked auto save, it took from game time of 11:17pm to 8am to k!ll da fu*ker

:(

i hope it gets easier
 6 years ago '05        #547
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
quick question for my mage brethern...

are staffs worth a damn? i haven't seen one worth keeping. all they are are spells on staffs (that i mostly have already) that require me to recharge them all the damn time.
 6 years ago '11        #548
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Trae Jay said:
N00b at game as well..

how do yall kno so much bout this game???

Im tryin to learn.. Idk sh*t bout enchantments, i got a sh*t load of gems, some with souls, some without..
game is massive..

also, im like level 11 or sum sh*t.. fought 1 dragon outside main quest and dam near died.. i had to hide behind houses the whole f!ght and shout wen i got a chance.. i checked auto save, it took from game time of 11:17pm to 8am to k!ll da fu*ker

:(

i hope it gets easier
i was a noob too... well i have alot of rpg experience but never fu*kd wit Elder scrolls, tried the first one and it was a.ss to me.

You gotta figure out how YOU like to play the game and just build on that. Youll only really have a hard time if u try to sneak k!ll EVERYTHING and dont work on a second fallback skill (one-handed, 2 handed, destruction magic. etc.) Aside from sneaky a.ssassins every type of character can own.

You can Learn alot reading thru/posting questions on here and just by playing. i died a grip in the beginning but after like lvl 15 i figured out what i needed to do and what not to do and havent looked back.

dont be afraid to change ur difficulty up n down.

man i was f!ghting Alduin (first ancient dragon) for a good 30 minutes like WtF his health dont even go down. Turns out if u attack him before he finishes his lil speech he gets glitched n doesnt take damage

so i had to power down, Clear Cache, and re-do it. Then he went down like all the other bi*chass dragons do.

6 years ago '10        #549
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 I'm The Dan said:
quick question for my mage brethern...

are staffs worth a damn? i haven't seen one worth keeping. all they are are spells on staffs (that i mostly have already) that require me to recharge them all the damn time.
i usually keep 2 on me in case im n a jam and need my magicka to build up.
 6 years ago '04        #550
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 ThaReapa420 said:
Had to be you...enemies can't k!ll companions in this game...I k!lled the fu*k outta Vigilance...n*gga crossed in front while I was blasting a dragon priest with a thunderbolt...RIP my faithful mutt
Yeah I know. At first I was hoping he had just got stuck on some polygons or something, lol. I was in denial, we went through a lot together. he saw me through about 20-25 levels
 11-26-2011, 10:40 PM         #551
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Went all the way back to Whiterun, Got Jenassa, paid that hoe 500 to walk with a n*gga. bi*ch walked with a n*gga. We go see this f*ggot n*gga Morokei. Battle lasted an hour, while she charged him I dual cast destruction on em(LEVELED IT UP ALOT) and then for the final blow I used a shout that k!lled him AND HER LOL. Shes GONE

Had her decked in Ebony Armor to now im overstocked tryna walk all this sh*t back to motherfu*king Whiterun LOL.

That Staff of Magnus >>>>>>> sh*t GOES on magic enemies
 6 years ago '07        #552
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
 bd2eazy said:
i was a noob too...

You gotta figure out how YOU like to play the game and just build on that.
You can Learn alot reading thru/posting questions on here and just by playing.

dont be afraid to change ur difficulty up n down.

cool, thats hope.. Im a stupid a.ss woodelf on accident

I've been doing archery, one handed weapons, and Destruction.. I intially of course wanted no magic, but sometime u jus gotta back da enemy up and fire him before you swing

and yeh, i put the difficulty down for the first time f!ghtin sum creatures in sum cave on the way to withold college..brought back to adept afterwards..

i read through this entire thread for the past few days..

I created a notepad and copy and pasted useful tips and saved em on to da computer

i jus need to learn this conjure sh*t, enchantments, soul stealing, and restoration and i THINK i will be good.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trae Jay; 11-26-2011 at 10:48 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #553
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
I just completed the main quest. I've still got a buncha sidequest to do, guilds to join, and characters to make but yo.

it was beautiful

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #554
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 ThaPro said:

got one daedric sword absorbing 26 health points and dealing 42 pts of flame dmg; got another daedric sword absorbing 26 health points and dealing 42 pts of frost dmg...then i got the daedric gauntlets fortified with +40% one-hand weapon dmg...

im a level 51 enchanting right now and i cant even come close to any sh*t like this

my smithing is low as hell though i need work on something

you guys got me jealous as hell with the weapons yall making
 6 years ago '11        #555
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Trae Jay said:

i read through this entire thread for the past few days..

I created a notepad and copy and pasted useful tips and saved em on to da computer

:cool-smiley-009:

thas wsup man. Enjoy it, hands down GOTY

and yah ull b good wit some good enchanting/smithing/and a good combat focus.
 6 years ago '11        #556
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Went all the way back to Whiterun, Got Jenassa, paid that hoe 500 to walk with a n*gga. bi*ch walked with a n*gga. We go see this f*ggot n*gga Morokei. Battle lasted an hour, while she charged him I dual cast destruction on em(LEVELED IT UP ALOT) and then for the final blow I used a shout that k!lled him AND HER LOL. Shes GONE

Had her decked in Ebony Armor to now im overstocked tryna walk all this sh*t back to motherfu*king Whiterun LOL.

That Staff of Magnus >>>>>>> sh*t GOES on magic enemies

n*gga u b k!llin me wit ya stories.
 6 years ago '11        #557
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
 ThaPro said:

i see u bruh. my enchanting is at somethin like 96 but soon as i get that double enchant its even mooooore of a rap. I think imma go life absorb + paralyze on dual daedric swords. my armor already gives me + 60% magic resist, that + life absorb is already almost tooooooo easy. even on master difficulty.

double enchant will grant me god mode lol.
 6 years ago '11        #558
ThaPro 
space
space
space
 bd2eazy said:

i see u bruh. my enchanting is at somethin like 96 but soon as i get that double enchant its even mooooore of a rap. I think imma go life absorb + paralyze on dual daedric swords. my armor already gives me + 60% magic resist, that + life absorb is already almost tooooooo easy. even on master difficulty.

double enchant will grant me god mode lol.
Nice. I considered enchanting with paralyze, but I have to find something with paralyze to disenchant first. I figured that there'd be more enemies immune to paralyze than flame/frost.

Just got this other enchantment that's called
[spoiler - click to view]

But yeah, that life absorb is a good look; I didn't even think about it until I saw your post, then I was like
 6 years ago '05        #559
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 3591 3591
Yo I really fu*kin hate the whole Fantasy genre (dragons, magic, spells, mages, LOTR, etc) but I can't help but succumb to all the hype SR been getting. So, I Looked up some videos/reviews and can't front was very impressed with what I saw.

Kind of debating getting this for the "video game" experience despite my hate for the main genre. SR successfully convert any fantasy genre haters? lol.
 6 years ago '05        #560
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
Man ever since I k!lled the first dragon down the road from whiterun and was made a thane, I fu*ked the main quest right off! I swear them Greybeards have been waiting for a n*gga since November 11th. Ive just been hustlin and buildin with the skyrim folk dem. Grinded hard for that crib for 5 bag. When my inventory gets full, I hit up my yard and stash all my dough and pickups upstairs. Lydia sitting at the corner table proud as fu*k on some "and he still came home wid his shines..."
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago