Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL New England Patriots (10-2) @ Miami Dolphins (5-7) Official Game Thread
150 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-25-2011, 10:36 AM         #501
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
i just lead dragons to a group of people then have them do most of the work then i go in for the k!ll

right now i want to know who the hell put a hit on me
I tried that..n*gga k!lled everyone in Riverwood or River Run or wtfever its called lol.
 6 years ago '05        #502
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 816 816
The head decapitation perk is the fu*king truth. I was having a pleasant walk to Iverstead with a brown fox and some mountain goats and some prick tried to set me up for an ambush. Yo. I cleared out the whole camp and caught up with the dude on a bridge high above the waterfall. Ran straight at him while he was spamming off with arrows and chopped his head clean off while he was still running his mouth. grabbed his body and launched the sh*t off the cliff. fu*king wicked game!
 6 years ago '10        #503
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Da Gooneyz said:
The head decapitation perk is the fu*king truth. I was having a pleasant walk to Iverstead with a brown fox and some mountain goats and some prick tried to set me up for an ambush. Yo. I cleared out the whole camp and caught up with the dude on a bridge high above the waterfall. Ran straight at him while he was spamming off with arrows and chopped his head clean off while he was still running his mouth. grabbed his body and launched the sh*t off the cliff. fu*king wicked game!
what? how do i get that ?
 6 years ago '12        #504
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
What's the easiest way to level up my overall sh*t???

What's the best perks and sh*t to use??
 6 years ago '07        #505
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3235 3235
 Infamous2o1x said:
what? how do i get that ?

Its in the one-hand skill set, sh*t is dope :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #506
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 bozza89 said:
is it just me or do frost dragons fu*k your sh*t up!! im lvl 32 yet still get dropped by these fu*kers every time

and whos a good companion, ive already gotten 3 k!lled. as you can tell im pretty noob
 Phicmagic said:
At level 20 I struggled for a whole day with one blood dragon. I literally conjured some Flame atrowtfevers and just kept letting them slowly pelt him to death....sh*t took like 2 hours, when he got weak and couldnt fly no more I ran like a football field length away and shot him with like 20 arrows

Them n*ggas crawl fast as fu*k to be so "hurt"

You guys didn't get Dragonrend yet

Dragonrends a shout that makes it so that the dragons can't fly away, they're forced to stay on the ground. sh*t makes it so much easier. You get it through the main quest. I'm a level 21 and have little problems with dragons, none since I've got Dragonrend
 6 years ago '05        #507
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 ghost8 said:
You guys didn't get Dragonrend yet

Dragonrends a shout that makes it so that the dragons can't fly away, they're forced to stay on the ground. sh*t makes it so much easier. You get it through the main quest. I'm a level 21 and have little problems with dragons, none since I've got Dragonrend
Wait till you start getting Elder and Ancient Dragons. Better have potions on you.
 6 years ago '11        #508
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
man my warrior got 800 armor and 2 20 life-steal daedric swords. dragons aint sh*t. i had to up the difficulty to the one after adept cuz i was breezin through everything. had to stop using my warrior bi*ch aela too.

i just got dragonrend last night so i might have to go head n put the difficulty on master now.

lvl 44 n*ggas!

warrior >>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #509
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15644 15644
 MosDefinition said:
i just lead dragons to a group of people then have them do most of the work then i go in for the k!ll

right now i want to know who the hell put a hit on me
This

Ive lead a couplr dragons straight into some giants, then just sat bad and watched the epic battle until that bit*h couldnt fly anymore.

then it was k!llin season

Where in gods name do i find words for my shouts. I have 9 shouts total and can only use 2. Ive absorbed 10 dragon souls and im trying to get some other shouts maxed out, but i cnt find the words for the ones i have

Last edited by lboog1423; 11-26-2011 at 10:30 AM..
 11-25-2011, 05:01 PM         #510
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When youre walking around, look at your compass, youll see a dragon skull...I found a few in those places...careful though cause Dragons are almost guaranteed to popup there...I think those are "Dragon burial spots" or some sh*t?....

And im stuck on fu*k a.ss Morokei, in Labrynthia by myself, and hes owning the fu*k outta me. Like 3 shots of his dual casted sparks spell and I die. And I have Resist lightning and resist magic on, and my armors fortieid/enchanted or wtfever its called.

I wish Lydia was here...she'd be on that n*ggas a.ss.

He k!lled me so much today that I literally put a.ssassins Creed in lol
 6 years ago '05        #511
space
space
 bd2eazy said:
man my warrior got 800 armor and 2 20 life-steal daedric swords. dragons aint sh*t. i had to up the difficulty to the one after adept cuz i was breezin through everything. had to stop using my warrior bi*ch aela too.

i just got dragonrend last night so i might have to go head n put the difficulty on master now.

lvl 44 n*ggas!

warrior >>>>>>>>>>>
You do know this game has an armor cap rating of 562 right? Anything after that is pretty much useless.
 6 years ago '05        #512
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 816 816
 Phicmagic said:
When youre walking around, look at your compass, youll see a dragon skull...I found a few in those places...careful though cause Dragons are almost guaranteed to popup there...I think those are "Dragon burial spots" or some sh*t?....

And im stuck on fu*k a.ss Morokei, in Labrynthia by myself, and hes owning the fu*k outta me. Like 3 shots of his dual casted sparks spell and I die. And I have Resist lightning and resist magic on, and my armors fortieid/enchanted or wtfever its called.

I wish Lydia was here...she'd be on that n*ggas a.ss.

He k!lled me so much today that I literally put a.ssassins Creed in lol

Lydia good up in the loft eatin that dry a.ss bread. I perched up behind the right column and played sniper challengers with that Morokei n*gga. Nuttin but arrows layed him the fu*k out.
 6 years ago '07        #513
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
This

Ive lead a couplr dragons straight into some giants, then just sat bad and watched the epic battle until that bit*h couldnt fly anymore.

then it was k!llin season

Where in gods name do i find words for my shouts. I have 9 shouts total and can only use 2. Ive absorbed 10 dragon souls and im trying to get some other shouts maxed out, but i cnt find the words for the ones i have

I have 10 shouts, most of them from the main quest and the grey beards quest
 6 years ago '07        #514
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
How do you guys get money I'm poor as sh*t?
 6 years ago '05        #515
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I just don't buy anything. Go find random dungeons and pick up all the sh*t that's worth money. when you get a full inventory, go back to town and sell it all.
 11-25-2011, 07:37 PM         #516
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
Lydia good up in the loft eatin that dry a.ss bread. I perched up behind the right column and played sniper challengers with that Morokei n*gga. Nuttin but arrows layed him the fu*k out.
LOL n*gga said he got this bi*ch eating bread. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I fu*king only got 16 arrows ...............Im playing RIGHT now and struggling still, got him down to like a 4th of his health, but im low on magic and were pretty much dodging between rocks(LOL) and every time my magic increases I shoot him with a shot of fire/ice lol.

if I continue like this I can win, hes so powerful the sh*t gone take forever.
 6 years ago '11        #517
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
You do know this game has an armor cap rating of 562 right? Anything after that is pretty much useless.
didnt notice or really research that. good to know. This gonna save me some perk points in the heavy armor tree looks like ill be getting that decapitate perk after all :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #518
raptor 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 0 0
to get more shouts, use your harmless ones (like the one where you fly forward real quick) in town, and people will see.

then sometimes if you're boosting around a town a courier will come up with a letter from a friend, which will direct you to a place where there's a shout. i've got 2 new ones this way.

also,
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #519
space
space
 bd2eazy said:
didnt notice or really research that. good to know. This gonna save me some perk points in the heavy armor tree looks like ill be getting that decapitate perk after all :dancingcool:
Yea I was doing the same thing then look it up. Most you can have is 80% damage reduction which is the 562 armor cap. Kind of whack but I guess they didn't want you to be too overpowered. Anyone get married yet? I got an amulet and a bride and went to the church but no dialogue popped up for it. Trying to knock out as many achievements as I can in one playthrough.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 11-26-2011 at 06:47 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #520
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
Can someone tell me how to get out of the dead guys mind?

How do you capture souls in gems? I don't do that but got a sh*t load of gems.

I don't enchant weapons either, damn I'm so new to this type of game -__-

I'm a level 18 but I am clueless I k!lled like 8 dragons but only got the 2 starter shouts?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago