Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #461
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
 bd2eazy said:
Anybody do the "A night to remember" quest yet?

that sh*t is so dope, sh*t was like the hangover

[pic - click to view]

yea i started but didnt finish because i got caught up in bunch of other quest. mainly the town you wake up in had some conspiracy sh*t going on and they locked me up because i was investigating it. yo that sh*t was so fu*king cray
 6 years ago '11        #462
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 Ace2125 said:
yea i started but didnt finish because i got caught up in bunch of other quest. mainly the town you wake up in had some conspiracy sh*t going on and they locked me up because i was investigating it. yo that sh*t was so fu*king cray
yah tha a night to remember quest is best to start later in game. u do a lottttta running around if u havent discovered the places already.

but yo does anyone have the mansion in solitude yet? whenever i go home the sh*t is always a damn mess.. all my fruits and table settings on the floor n sh*t. think i needa make a hoe a housewife cuz i need a maid lolllll
 11-23-2011, 12:30 PM         #463
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote of the Day

"fu*k!! He regenerating his a.ss off!" - obscuro77

Me:
 6 years ago '04        #464
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 bd2eazy said:
Anybody do the "A night to remember" quest yet?

that sh*t is so dope, sh*t was like the hangover

[pic - click to view]

Yeah, I posted almost the exact same thing on page 8

Kazel said:
Anyone done that "A Night To Remember" quest? sh*t had me feeling like I was in the Hangover or something lol
 6 years ago '11        #465
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
@ Kazel

GOTY...
 6 years ago '04        #466
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 bd2eazy said:
yah tha a night to remember quest is best to start later in game. u do a lottttta running around if u havent discovered the places already.

but yo does anyone have the mansion in solitude yet? whenever i go home the sh*t is always a damn mess.. all my fruits and table settings on the floor n sh*t. think i needa make a hoe a housewife cuz i need a maid lolllll
I think that is the only other house I am going to buy if that is the biggest one...got the one in whiterun and going to buy this one. Dont want to have all my sh*t stored all over the place...the fewer the better.
 11-23-2011, 02:49 PM         #467
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:
@ Kazel

GOTY...
I'd agree. You can check my xbox 360 account, I put a.ssassins Creed, MW3, BF3, NBA 2k12, Saints Row 3, and Forza all to the side for this sh*t.

fu*k them games, ill play em next year, this sh*t right here n*gga????

And its funny cause a few of my homies who were talking sh*t like "Ol RPG playing a.ss n*gga lets play some MW3...lets play some 2k"............They all playing Skyrim now

GOTY Easy
 6 years ago '07        #468
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
my archery went from 93 to 25
thought it was a disease but nothing showed up then searched and it was a glitch
good thing for console commands :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '07        #469
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
got my daedric bow to 276 damage
now i gotta get my alchemy up and make some pots to get it higher
 6 years ago '07        #470
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
Man, I randomly k!lled a soldier miles and miles away from Whiterun, thought nothing of it. Head back to Whiterun and the whole town including The Companions, which I joined, was after me. So I had to k!ll a few of the guards so that I could get away, fast travel to Riverwood and Whiterun's guards are still after me. I said fu*k it and k!lled everyone that was attacking me. My wife and her brother attacked me, had to k!ll their a.sses I k!lled so many people that I don't even have a bounty that I can pay off, I don't know how jail works so I always say fu*k it. I can't finish some of my quest man

I rented Skyrim to make sure that I liked it and I'm buying it this weekend, sh*t is addicting
 6 years ago '06        #471
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2535 2535
I made my guy too skinny. The Jarl in Solitude asked me why I looked sickly or something to that effect.
 11-23-2011, 08:28 PM         #472
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
Man, I randomly k!lled a soldier miles and miles away from Whiterun, thought nothing of it. Head back to Whiterun and the whole town including The Companions, which I joined, was after me. So I had to k!ll a few of the guards so that I could get away, fast travel to Riverwood and Whiterun's guards are still after me. I said fu*k it and k!lled everyone that was attacking me. My wife and her brother attacked me, had to k!ll their a.sses I k!lled so many people that I don't even have a bounty that I can pay off, I don't know how jail works so I always say fu*k it. I can't finish some of my quest man

I rented Skyrim to make sure that I liked it and I'm buying it this weekend, sh*t is addicting

Skyrim stay exposing how ruthless boxdens users are....n*ggas randomly goign to towns slaughtering everyone breathing.
 6 years ago '10        #473
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 ghost8 said:

we got jason vorhees on bx everybody

damn son
 6 years ago '05        #474
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Ok, spent most of the beginning of today trying to get the marrying amulet so i can retire lydia and make her wifey..finish it up but theres no option to marry her...

Decide to go pick up one of my Companion brothers to do some quests and one of the talking options was "So, your interested in me huh?"...

Saw online alot of people actually have a glitch where the marrying option doesnt pop up for lydia...

Next best option...married Aela the Hunteress

Finished the college of winterfell (sp?), greybeards and a bunch of sidequests...

Btw a good partner is onmund from the mage college dude takes people out in a few seconds only issue is dude is cant follow me for sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #475
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Infamous2o1x said:
we got jason vorhees on bx everybody

damn son

I had to do what I had to do... I'm going to stay out of Whiterun until I reach level 20-25. If them motherfu*kers still acting up at that time I'm going in turn into a werewolf and clear that entire town
 6 years ago '10        #476
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 ghost8 said:
I had to do what I had to do... I'm going to stay out of Whiterun until I reach level 20-25. If them motherfu*kers still acting up at that time I'm going in turn into a werewolf and clear that entire town
sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do ... even if that means going charles manson on a whole town
 11-23-2011, 09:32 PM         #477
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
This n*gga LOL

I Can seee you now coming in...Spamming Iron Daggers, hitting another level in smithing....using the perk....doing a little alchemy work...Slowly walking up behind females in the village....then just snapping and butchering the whole town.

The village of Markath is crazy as fu*k...n*ggas get merked in broad daylight out there LOL. NPCs just slaughtering n*ggas?!
 6 years ago '04        #478
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Phicmagic said:
This n*gga LOL

I Can seee you now coming in...Spamming Iron Daggers, hitting another level in smithing....using the perk....doing a little alchemy work...Slowly walking up behind females in the village....then just snapping and butchering the whole town.

The village of Markath is crazy as fu*k...n*ggas get merked in broad daylight out there LOL. NPCs just slaughtering n*ggas?!
Haha...just keep doing sh*t in Markath...them n*ggas is gangsta....you'll see
 11-23-2011, 10:19 PM         #479
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
Haha...just keep doing sh*t in Markath...them n*ggas is gangsta....you'll see
Kinda afraid to LOL...that sh*t that happens when you FIRST visit had me like

And that quest to get the Mace of Molag or wtfever its called also had me like

That village has dope a.ss quests.

If yall havent, go fu*k with the city called "Markath"....sh*ts ill
 6 years ago '04        #480
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 bd2eazy said:
@ Kazel

GOTY...
GOTY easy. That staff you get after that quest is badass, too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy