Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
 58
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-21-2011, 07:12 PM         #401
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga sound like hes not only a vampire, he bringin VD to the hood lol.

I hope I dont get that vampire sh*t...I got scared on that one Winterhold College mission where you release the vampires from those cages...............no spoilers............cause I was like "AH fu*k THEY GONE ATTACK ME"...but they started k!lling all my enemies, sh*t was dope, then they just bounced lol.
 6 years ago '11        #402
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
thats another plus for bein a werewolf.... 100% resistance to disease... including vampirism. i can fu*k hella bi*ches raw dawg too
 6 years ago '04        #403
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 bd2eazy said:
thats another plus for bein a werewolf.... 100% resistance to disease... including vampirism. i can fu*k hella bi*ches raw dawg too
how do i switch to werewolf form? i got that sh*t and so far have only been pissed that i cannot get fully rested... someone?
 6 years ago '11        #404
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,151 | Props total: 887 887
 restless4207 said:
how do i switch to werewolf form? i got that sh*t and so far have only been pissed that i cannot get fully rested... someone?
Go into your magic menu, its right under shouts (powers i think). It says beast form, just choose that and hit the shout button
 6 years ago '04        #405
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
Just got the Bound Bow. That sh*t is nice. Get my archery and conjuration up to par real quick. Got my smithing to 100, Conjuration is at 51-52 I think, so it needs work. Need to get my Enchanting up, too
 6 years ago '11        #406
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
im a warrior rockin dual weild daedric swords... 20 health absorb on both... sh*t is r*pe.


bout to up it to master difficulty cuz i need a challenge



lookin forward to my next char... a battle mage =]



full mage after that
 6 years ago '05        #407
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



God damn this game is s3xy as fu*k wit mods
Few screenshots I took


Last edited by katalist; 11-22-2011 at 04:33 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #408
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
has anyone had a contract on their head? some chick put one on me for stealing food , three heavy armor goons were waiting outside a inn for me Lydia took care of them.

Got to pay this Gerda person a visit next time I'm in Whiterun.



also had my first run-in with the Daedra
 6 years ago '10        #409
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
is anyone else having trouble findin a purpose in this game? im not trying to get sentimental. i literally mean i have no idea which direction to stay in. ive been invited to join three hundred different factions. im a storm cloak, as well as a companion, but now im supposed to get into the thieves guild as well. all of these side missions are happening while the story missions are, so it just confuses the fu*k out of me and makes me wonder if im wasting a bunch of time joining up with certain people. i basically have no idea where the game is taking me at this point and its just confusing.
 6 years ago '07        #410
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
is anyone else having trouble findin a purpose in this game? im not trying to get sentimental. i literally mean i have no idea which direction to stay in. ive been invited to join three hundred different factions. im a storm cloak, as well as a companion, but now im supposed to get into the thieves guild as well. all of these side missions are happening while the story missions are, so it just confuses the fu*k out of me and makes me wonder if im wasting a bunch of time joining up with certain people. i basically have no idea where the game is taking me at this point and its just confusing.
Thats the whole point of the game, YOU choose what you want to do. The main storyline will be the same weather you choose or not to do any of the side stories. If you want to join a guild or whatever, go ahead, you want to wait till the main story is over to do everything else, ok then.
 6 years ago '10        #411
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Thats the whole point of the game, YOU choose what you want to do. The main storyline will be the same weather you choose or not to do any of the side stories. If you want to join a guild or whatever, go ahead, you want to wait till the main story is over to do everything else, ok then.
trust me i get the point. and dont get me wrong, i really love the game. but its actually the opposite of what you suggested. i havent really started the main story yet, im just trying to do my own thing. thats what im saying though, im worried im gonna be joining up with factions that contradict eachother, and its just gonna turn into a mess of quests. im not trying to protect skyrim and her people with the stormcloaks and then go rob the sh*t out of everyone with the thieves guild naw mean?
 6 years ago '10        #412
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
Today is my last day of wor and tomorrow is my girls bday so I won't be on much tomorrow but tonite I'm playing until I fall aseep I ain't leaving the couch, my girl gonna wake up catch me passed out and prob get til I hit her with the gifts of course

I want to work on my archery and my conjuration...

I raised my first zombie last nite and it helped me whoop some big dudes a.ss last nite (I'm. New only a level4) and it was mad fun... I'm suped for 2nite
 6 years ago '06        #413
tye tah 
space
avatar space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
this sh*t is crazy from the time skyrim came out i have been playing only this game.i have just about all the new release that came out but have yet to play them for more then 2mins.i guess this is how the folks who play world of war craft feel,i brought need for speed and sr3 put them in waited for it to load played one min took the sh*t out put in skyrim played that sh*t for 6hrs,got to work a.sst.in two surgeries and did not think about my patient at all,just some fu*king skyrim thats bad
 6 years ago '04        #414
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12


So I had a companion die on me in a dungeon who was holding 7 dragon scales and 7 dragon bones. Im like, fu*k I gotta go to a town unload then come back for my sh*t. I get back and her body is gone, but her sword is still laying there.

You talking about pissed?...... A n*gga is fu*kin heated right now

RIP Uthgerd .....when I get to hell im taking my dragon scales and bones outta your a.ss ....Signed Blood


Last edited by Drug Dylan; 11-22-2011 at 10:52 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #415
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Question guys.

How important is reading on this? My TV is sh*t and the text fu*king blows...its damn near illegible for me. Will that ruin this game n put me at a big disadvantage?
 6 years ago '04        #416
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 astroblack9 said:
Question guys.

How important is reading on this? My TV is sh*t and the text fu*king blows...its damn near illegible for me. Will that ruin this game n put me at a big disadvantage?
I'd say listening is more important than reading...although there are some things you will need to read...but they should be big enough to see them even on a bad tv
 6 years ago '05        #417
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Drug Dylan said:
I'd say listening is more important than reading...although there are some things you will need to read...but they should be big enough to see them even on a bad tv
Jus made my day...i was discouraged as fu*k...good looks man
 6 years ago '05        #418
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 astroblack9 said:
Question guys.

How important is reading on this? My TV is sh*t and the text fu*king blows...its damn near illegible for me. Will that ruin this game n put me at a big disadvantage?
A big thing with the Elderscrolls game is reading/listening, alot of the lore and backstory gets mentioned. Not only that but you hear about alot of quests, people,etc.. from people chatting,etc..
 6 years ago '05        #419
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 katalist said:
A big thing with the Elderscrolls game is reading/listening, alot of the lore and backstory gets mentioned. Not only that but you hear about alot of quests, people,etc.. from people chatting,etc..
Yeah. I was hoping i could make up for the sh*tty resolution by listening....i loved fallout 3 and new vegas was ok...so im familiar with the style(to a point)..jus wasnt sure if elderscrolls was more geared to reading
 6 years ago '10        #420
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
^^^ lydia got murked slaying a dragon with me. i walked up and knelt by her body like "lydddiiaaaa nooooooo" then i had to figure out a way to get all my sh*t home.

quick question:

should i spend 12000 on a house (yes or no dont spoil it)

where can i find another companion
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy