Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-21-2011, 01:30 PM         #381
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
is there a way to travel faster to differernt cities when doing quests? i hate how it takes so fu*kin long to get to a place... especially when im getting lost all the fu*kin time
If you been there already you can fast travel to it. Kinda defeats the fun in the game to me though. So many random encounters/quests happen when youre just traveling that you'll be cheating yourself out the enjoyment of the game.
 6 years ago '11        #382
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 164 164
 tye tah said:
were or how can i get people to go and f!ght with me
join a guild (dark brotherhood, companions, thieves guild, mages college) and do some quests. after a few quests u can have em follow you. you get lydia to follow you for doing one of the first main quests in whiterun. i think its after u k!ll ur first dragon.
 6 years ago '05        #383
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
i usually go with a non-human race.....ie kjhieet(sp?), argonian, dark elf, or orc

only cause im a human so what fun is it playing as one in a game lol
 6 years ago '04        #384
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Bouncer said:
is there a way to travel faster to differernt cities when doing quests? i hate how it takes so fu*kin long to get to a place... especially when im getting lost all the fu*kin time
Fast travel if you have been there before already or pay at the stable (horse and carriage) to take you to the main cities. Then you can fast travel to main city and walk to location you need to get to from there.
 6 years ago '05        #385
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I'm a damn toon wh0ore.

I have my Conjure mage now. I got it up to like 70 at the moment. I also have my illusion up as well to almost 50.

Here's the problem... I never use Illusion. Actually, I am playing more melee as I just conjure a sword and run in and start wacking sh*t.

I might just go back to my Archer that I have... and start leveling the conjure on it. It's fairly easy to level it, so I can be an archer then summon some mofu*kin deadric lords while I stand back and pick fu*ks off.

I read up top that ol' boy got the Ebony bow... did you craft it or buy it? I thought light armor was the best for archers as you have to be able to move around and sh*t. Is the Glass Bow better than Ebony/Daedric?
 6 years ago '11        #386
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
ebony deadric bows are strong. my enchanted daedric bow does 75 + soul trap but damn if it aint the slowest sh*t ever... i havent used the glass bow but im sure its fast..
 6 years ago '09        #387
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
if archery is gonna be your main thing i'd go with a light armor bow.... if you gonna conjure , like me , then i'd have something heavy...

my daedric bow , which i've renamed the "Soularyze Bow TM" cause it Soul Traps and paralyzes for 10 seconds , is @ 78 damage + 60% from perks.

can't go wrong with archery....although i main shield and war axe cause i love the cut-scenes with Savage strike perk...
 6 years ago '12        #388
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
So I've been running around leveling up sh*t and now I've decided to go back n do the objective. I'm suppose to talk to some dude in Whiterun. The thing is anytime I go near there they just all start attacking me and I die. Then start back over with them attacking and k!lling me. The fu*k am I suppose to do?

Last edited by DoMieD; 11-21-2011 at 04:55 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #389
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
God damn everywhere I go now everyone pops up as a red dot on radar n tries to dust me lmao I don't even kno what halpened

I took off all my magic armor.. k!lled a Whiterun guard.. Took his armor and dressed up as him and that still didn't work.. Getting pissed. fu*kers won't leave me alone. I must of did something.

Edit: I went back without a weapon and paid a bounty. Now after I paid.. I enter dragon building they attack me again... God fu*king damn it

Last edited by DoMieD; 11-21-2011 at 05:29 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #390
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
^u sure u not a vampire
 6 years ago '04        #391
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
make sure u save a lot on new save slots and if ur exploring, every now and then wait for an hour so it saves cuz if u die u have to go back to the last time u fast traveled or opened a door
 6 years ago '12        #392
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 R4P said:
^u sure u not a vampire

Wood elf?
 6 years ago '10        #393
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 DoMieD said:
God damn everywhere I go now everyone pops up as a red dot on radar n tries to dust me lmao I don't even kno what halpened

I took off all my magic armor.. k!lled a Whiterun guard.. Took his armor and dressed up as him and that still didn't work.. Getting pissed. fu*kers won't leave me alone. I must of did something.

Edit: I went back without a weapon and paid a bounty. Now after I paid.. I enter dragon building they attack me again... God fu*king damn it
i dont know much im stilla rookie but from what i read you sound like a vampire... did you do that quest?
 6 years ago '05        #394
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
You can contract vampirism. Check under your Magic -> Active Effects...

See if anything in there is Vampirism. Guards will attack you on site if you are.

If not, you probably did something stupid. Just wait three days and it should have cleared everything that you did (to make them hostile) you'll still have to pay the fine/serve jail time.
 6 years ago '11        #395
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
if ur a vampire i would just reload a old save cuz ive heard from everyone that that sh*t is a bi*ch to have and to get off.
 6 years ago '05        #396
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
Alright, I am doing an Archer with Light Armor. I am also getting my Conjuring up to just conjure some fu*ks to be my meat shields as I bow fools to death.
 6 years ago '11        #397
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Alright, I am doing an Archer with Light Armor. I am also getting my Conjuring up to just conjure some fu*ks to be my meat shields as I bow fools to death.
goood plan... thats the thing bout skyrim, well all RPGs really. gotta test different sh*t til u find what u like.
 6 years ago '04        #398
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 DoMieD said:

Wood elf?
Sounds like you are a vampire...go to magic then scroll all the way to bottom. It will show you if you have diseases, etc.
 6 years ago '05        #399
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Im a battlemage, usually go in one handed weapon with the other a destruction spell. After talking with N.O. I might have to go with conjuring up weapons or that resurrection ish so it can be me and my risen partners tearing ish up...and Im at 75 smithing with 50+ enchanting... almost there!
 6 years ago '05        #400
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Bout to start another character AGAIN...like my 6th time..lol...gonna hurry up and do it so ic an get the free whiterun house sh*t before they patch it
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago