Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
 111
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 2231 2231
 Ace2125 said:
how do u enchant your weapons and put poisons in arrows
To learn enchants you have to disenchant enchanted weapons.
 7 years ago '04        #22
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,418 | Props total: 621 621
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
To learn enchants you have to disenchant enchanted weapons.
explain cuz i dont understand
 7 years ago '04        #23
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Ace2125 said:
explain cuz i dont understand
Whenever you find or buy an enchanted weapon or piece of armor (one that has magic or poison affects against enemies) you can go to a station (I forgot what they're called but I found one inside the Arch-Mage of the Winterhold College's quarters. You can either enchant or disenchant a weapon/armor. Disenchanting a weapon shows you what was used to enchant that weapon and it is then destroyed. Only do it on items you know you don't want. Once you know some enchantments you can enchant weapons and armor you want with the same lab.
 7 years ago '04        #24
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
Also another tip for anyone who likes exploring. It's best to walk/ride to a quest instead of fast traveling or taxiing if you want to find some good landmarks and caves along the way. Some of these things aren't even marked on the main map and you generally find some good f!ghts and items in these areas. Not sure if anyone came across the Icewraiths and the Mammoths on the way to Winterhold. The Icewraiths were no problem but I tried to f!ght a mammoth and it just wasn't happening. One of them smacked my horse one good time and he was dead. I was foolish for not dismounting before that but I was just happy to get the fu*k out of there, almost died myself. Traveling >>> Fast travel, wouldnt have even known about these enemies otherwise. And the caves I discovered I don't explore right away, I just explore them at later dates.
 7 years ago '04        #25
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Ace2125 said:
where do you go to join the companions
Whiterun
 7 years ago '05        #26
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
few questions:

1) I am playing as a one-handed dude. I go one-handed with a shield. I put a point into my perks tree that makes swords better, but now I might use a mace... is there a way I can get that damn perk point back?

2) I got this bad a.ss sword from the companions mission. It's the skyforge steel, I think... anyway, I am doing smithing and I am I getting to the point where I can make Dwarfen armor/weapons... but the weapons look terrible compared to my current sword. Is there a way I can "skyforge" the dwarfen weapons to make them better?
 7 years ago '07        #27
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 2231 2231
 e G o Maniac said:
Whenever you find or buy an enchanted weapon or piece of armor (one that has magic or poison affects against enemies) you can go to a station (I forgot what they're called but I found one inside the Arch-Mage of the Winterhold College's quarters. You can either enchant or disenchant a weapon/armor. Disenchanting a weapon shows you what was used to enchant that weapon and it is then destroyed. Only do it on items you know you don't want. Once you know some enchantments you can enchant weapons and armor you want with the same lab.
This. Only way to enchant a weapon is to learn them first.
 7 years ago '04        #28
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,418 | Props total: 621 621
where are these damn schools at?
 7 years ago '10        #29
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 268 268
This game is the sh*t. Got it Friday night and put in about 12 hours since then. Currently a lvl 11 mage with a little bit of 1 hand mixed in. Destruction/Restoration specialty, and on to my 2nd companion since Lydia died in the necromancer's dungeons.

A tup for everyone: Theres about 3 companions I know you can get from Whiterun. One who u can buy for 500 gold, another one you can obtain if you beat her in a fist f!ght (after you bet 100 gold that you can win, and if you win, you get your 100 gold back plus another 100 gold, easy money and a companion) and the other one is Lydia which you get form completing that part of the main quest with the first dragon.

Good luck.
 7 years ago '04        #30
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Gouki said:
This game is the sh*t. Got it Friday night and put in about 12 hours since then. Currently a lvl 11 mage with a little bit of 1 hand mixed in. Destruction/Restoration specialty, and on to my 2nd companion since Lydia died in the necromancer's dungeons.

A tup for everyone: Theres about 3 companions I know you can get from Whiterun. One who u can buy for 500 gold, another one you can obtain if you beat her in a fist f!ght (after you bet 100 gold that you can win, and if you win, you get your 100 gold back plus another 100 gold, easy money and a companion) and the other one is Lydia which you get form completing that part of the main quest with the first dragon.

Good luck.
You also get Faendal of Riverwood if you help him with his girl problems.
 7 years ago '09        #31
K0ntrast 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$30,579 | Props total: 15800 15800
Shadowmere died
 7 years ago '10        #32
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 268 268
 e G o Maniac said:
You also get Faendal of Riverwood if you help him with his girl problems.
Oh word? Good sh*t, lemme go back and check that out.
 7 years ago '07        #33
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,628 | Props total: 403 403
found a giant
made him stop moving when i started shooting his d!ck with arrows
 7 years ago '04        #34
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Jersey732 said:
found a giant
made him stop moving when i started shooting his d!ck with arrows
that's a good tactic to know next time I see one

Also, if you ever get to Winterhold College, spend some time in the Arcanaeum. There are a sh*t ton of books there that teach you different sh*t. Tactics against enemies, etc. That's where I learned that attacking a troll with fire is the most effective.
 7 years ago '07        #35
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 2231 2231
 e G o Maniac said:
You also get Faendal of Riverwood if you help him with his girl problems.
Accidently k!lled his a.ss thinking he was an enemy.
 11-13-2011, 04:53 PM         #36
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Found a way to level fast and level up conjure and sneaking early in the game if anyone wants.

Once you get to the beginning town goto the INN and get the bandit quest, as your coming up to the little place where the bandits are sneak up to the side where the wooden wall and break into the wall is, hide at the wall and cast a spell to get the attention of the bandits, they won't attack you but it will allow you to level up sneak and conjure, i rolled a conjure/battlemage and did this to level up my conjure and i got my conjure level 50 in about an hour along with 10 levels. Now remember dragons and some mobs do level with you
 7 years ago '04        #37
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Accidently k!lled his a.ss thinking he was an enemy.
Me too! Went up into some ruins to f!ght some bandits. I'm paranoid as hell and he comes behind me. I turn around and club him with a mace and he flipped. Couldn't get him to stop attacking me so I had to k!ll him. I wonder what would have happened if I just tried to run away.
 7 years ago '11        #38
xxflyingarmbarx 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$2,212 | Props total: 1010 1010
Ok, ya HAVE to join the Companions Guild. Its in Whiterun (i think),sh*ts DOPE. When they first asked me to join i thought they was kinda gay haha, but i got bored an said fu*k it. Did a few missions for them and found out.....VVVVVV SPOILER VVVVVVV




[spoiler - click to view]



Long story short,
[spoiler - click to view]

and its fu*kin crazy!!
 11-13-2011, 09:15 PM         #39
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xxflyingarmbarx said:
Ok, ya HAVE to join the Companions Guild. Its in Whiterun (i think),sh*ts DOPE. When they first asked me to join i thought they was kinda gay haha, but i got bored an said fu*k it. Did a few missions for them and found out.....VVVVVV SPOILER VVVVVVV




[spoiler - click to view]



Long story short,
[spoiler - click to view]

and its fu*kin crazy!!
You don't want to go down that path bro TRUST me.. find a cure and GTFO out of that state asap.

also don't go
[spoiler - click to view]

the "thing" that you did can be cool at times but watch it in towns
 7 years ago '11        #40
xxflyingarmbarx 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$2,212 | Props total: 1010 1010
 IronMaiden said:
You don't want to go down that path bro TRUST me.. find a cure and GTFO out of that state asap.

also don't go
[spoiler - click to view]

the "thing" that you did can be cool at times but watch it in towns
I havent had any problems with it, but at the same time i dont go runnin through towns like that either lol. I use it out in the wild and in dungeons. I did what you said in Oblivion, thought it was cool for like 2 hours and spent 6 tracking down a damn cure.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1277 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
257 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy