most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #361
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 xslick504 said:
pretty much every one sets there in chants up to get either 100% more damage or 100% magic cost lowered so that magic doesn't cost anything....

when you fully level up the enchantment tree you can put 2 enchantments on each item... if done correctly you can have any two skill trees @ 100% efficiency...

like you can make one handed , two handed , or archery do 100% more damage...

you can make restoration , conjuration , destruction , illusion and alteration cost 0 mana...

hopefully you see where i'm going with this....tell me what you mainly use the most and i'll tell you how enchantment can make it better.....
im pretty much a pure archer i think i got around 80 efficiency
which i was probably gonna enchant my armor with some % bow damage
not sure what to put on my weapon though
 6 years ago '05        #362
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Alright guys,

I thought I wanted to go Heavy Armor, but I am thinking it might be better to go light. I have one perk point into the Dwarven armor, though. Will I really notice that wasted perk point?

I am a conjuration mage. I like the bound sword, but I don't know if I want to go full heavy armor. I really wanted the Daedric armor, but I don't know if it's worth it? I treat my guy like a melee guy because I use my sword and run in to fu*k sh*t up, so I thought the Heavy Armor would be the best route. It's got me second guessing it, though...
 11-20-2011, 08:38 PM         #363
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Alright guys,

I thought I wanted to go Heavy Armor, but I am thinking it might be better to go light. I have one perk point into the Dwarven armor, though. Will I really notice that wasted perk point?

I am a conjuration mage. I like the bound sword, but I don't know if I want to go full heavy armor. I really wanted the Daedric armor, but I don't know if it's worth it? I treat my guy like a melee guy because I use my sword and run in to fu*k sh*t up, so I thought the Heavy Armor would be the best route. It's got me second guessing it, though...
I got the full dwarven set, sword, shield, boots, armor, helmet, all that sh*t. And I fuggin love it. Go for it G
 6 years ago '05        #364
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Has anyone found any Dragon Priest locations? Let me know I'm trying to collect all 8 mask.
 6 years ago '05        #365
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Phicmagic said:
I got the full dwarven set, sword, shield, boots, armor, helmet, all that sh*t. And I fuggin love it. Go for it G
Are you a mage, too? I eventually want to get that Daedra set, though....
 11-20-2011, 09:14 PM         #366
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
man if ima keep it 100 with you I prolly need tos tart over....I just blindly started the game as a Nord and I just randomly was leveling sh*t up lol. I might go back and redo a character and play it out better....who knows....LOL
 6 years ago '05        #367
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 I'm The Dan said:
Yea I'm a Destruction/Alteration mage with Dragonscale armor with 0 mana enchants.
 6 years ago '09        #368
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1633 1633
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Has anyone found any Dragon Priest locations? Let me know I'm trying to collect all 8 mask.
o sh*t that's what those are? i just saw a loading screen talking about those for the first time and was like "o sh*t i have like 3-4 of em.. that's what dude was talking about.."

I have Krosis Otar Vokun and Volsung so far....
 6 years ago '07        #369
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
got Volsung, Krosis, Morokei
 6 years ago '11        #370
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
 Gouki said:
So I didnt know anything about the vampire cure and kept "Waiting" for 24 hours at a time to buy Daedric Hearts. Then after the third time I became a full vampire and everyone in the College started chasing me! So I ran outside just to have a random Elder Dragon land in the middle of the College courtyard and shoot the sh*t out of me with flame. Im currently running on foot from Winterhold to Riften. Wish me fu*kin luck.
yo the fuk is this game about
 6 years ago '04        #371
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
ok last batch of questions so far...

1.) What do you think is the best shout? Where would that be located?

2.) Im worried about maxing my smithing because it boosts my overall lvl and i know skyrim levels up with you. So imma have 100 smithing maybe 30 ovrall with like 35 one-armed melee...I think i would be setting myself up to get bi*ched by the bad guys...anybody have any issues k!lling off enemies after maxing out the skills?
1. Havent collected a lot of shouts yet....I think the best one I have so far is dragon breath

2. I maxed out speech and smithing on one character and dont have a problem k!lling anything as of yet.
 6 years ago '10        #372
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
I'm the biggest noob in this game.... can't wait til my days off... ugh
 6 years ago '06        #373
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
What is the best character in skyrim/race i think i just might start over not that high on the lvl charts and i just want to try something diff other then nord,got any help or insight to the other races
 6 years ago '07        #374
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 tye tah said:
What is the best character in skyrim/race i think i just might start over not that high on the lvl charts and i just want to try something diff other then nord,got any help or insight to the other races
play as whatever you like really, some races start better at stuff than others but in the end it wont matter much except for race abilities.

6 years ago '11        #375
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
the way this game is.. you can pick whichever race, playstyle, etc.. there isnt really a "best" its really well balanced. i can tell u that playing as a archer/sneak a.ssassin is prolly the worst. cuz u end up overwhelmed from what i heard. but all the other styles work.

my first guy i went redguard (cuz they the only black ppl lol) and im a dual sword warrior with a lil bit of archery and restoration. lovin this guy cuz i can handle pretty much any situation. if i ever have trouble i get my warrior bi*ch aela to come wit me and we wreck sh*t.

my advice for your first guy is to keep it simple. pick 2 things u wanna major in "2 handed weapons, destruction magic" or "one handed, archery" etc. and make sure u spread evenly between em.

also u can use some exploits to level ur smithing/enchanting/money which are also big helps to get ur character really rollin.
 6 years ago '04        #376
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 tye tah said:
I dont think there is a "best race" ....just depends on the type of character you want to build. Then choose which one has the highest skill based on which direction you want to take your character
 6 years ago '10        #377
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 I'm The Dan said:
Alright guys,

Heavy Armor at level 70 has a perk that makes it weightless in both your inventory and also as you wear it. It would be as if your character had no armor on at all.

It is worth keeping. Plus Daedric Armor is too beautiful to turn down unlike how it appeared in Oblivion.
 6 years ago '06        #378
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
 bd2eazy said:
the way this game is.. You can pick whichever race, playstyle, etc.. There isnt really a "best" its really well balanced. I can tell u that playing as a archer/sneak a.ssassin is prolly the worst. Cuz u end up overwhelmed from what i heard. But all the other styles work.

My first guy i went redguard (cuz they the only black ppl lol) and im a dual sword warrior with a lil bit of archery and restoration. Lovin this guy cuz i can handle pretty much any situation. If i ever have trouble i get my warrior bi*ch aela to come wit me and we wreck sh*t.

My advice for your first guy is to keep it simple. Pick 2 things u wanna major in "2 handed weapons, destruction magic" or "one handed, archery" etc. And make sure u spread evenly between em.

Also u can use some exploits to level ur smithing/enchanting/money which are also big helps to get ur character really rollin.
were or how can i get people to go and f!ght with me
 6 years ago '06        #379
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
is there a way to travel faster to differernt cities when doing quests? i hate how it takes so fu*kin long to get to a place... especially when im getting lost all the fu*kin time
 6 years ago '11        #380
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 Bouncer said:
is there a way to travel faster to differernt cities when doing quests? i hate how it takes so fu*kin long to get to a place... especially when im getting lost all the fu*kin time
u can fast travel to anywhere uve already discovered.

just pull up the map and highlight the place u wanna travel to.

alotta ppl do a few main quests 1-3 then just go exploring. that way u discover a buncha sh*t. Makes it alot easier to go questing if u have discovered places near the destination.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago